Princess Maxima Admitted to the Hospital: June 26, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is since 9.00 this morning (Dutch time) in the hospital to give birth to her second child :)

Thanks for keeping us updated. This is exciting, but imagine what she is going through right now. :(

how exiting when we know if it is a boy or a girl. But i will certainly be a cute baby

The newborn prince/princess will be the third in line to the throne.

1. Crownprince Willem-Alexander
2. Princess Catharina-Amalia
3. Prince(ss) ....
4. Prince Constantijn
5. Countess Eloise
6. Count Claus-Casimir
7. Princess Margriet
etc. etc.

oh, how exiting! Wonder if it will be a boy or a girl...

:D :D I hope maxima will give birth soon so we can see our'e new prince or princess.Personell i hope it is a boy so they have a boy and a girl!!!!:) :) :) :)

Pff hihi indeed Danielle. I also hope it will be a boy, but I think it will be a girl.
Take care Máxima!

Attachments

• h.jpg
    h.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 350
it's a very exciting news, thank you the Watcher. i hope it will be a boy for them but the most important thing is that the baby and the mother will be in a good health!

Thanks for letting us know The Watcher. This is exciting! I am happy that the baby is having the good taste to (likely) be born on my birthday too!

I hope all goes well for Maxima. Does anyone remember how long she was in labour for with Amalia? I don't think it was a really long labour, but then my memory isn't always the best.:)

I thought that maxima wnt into labour at 10.00 am and amalia was showed to the press at 17.00 am, but i am not sertain. Squidgy , congratulations with your birthday. How old are you now?

Pictures of today, Bronovo Hospital in The Hague

Attachments

• 2793486.jpg
    2793486.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 402
  • 2793489.jpg
    2793489.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 341
  • 2793495.jpg
    2793495.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 257
I'm just wondering; do you know whose window that message is appearing on?

dutch royal said:
I thought that maxima wnt into labour at 10.00 am and amalia was showed to the press at 17.00 am, but i am not sertain. Squidgy , congratulations with your birthday. How old are you now?

Thanks Dutch Royal! I had thought it was a relatively short labour, but didn't want to trust my memory. So we could very well be seeing the new baby by mid-afternoon (Dutch time) if all goes well! :)Yippee! I will be away for most of the day, but will have lots to catch up on when I come home tonight!

I just realized that Queen Beatrix is out of the country today (in Luxemburg), so she will miss out on some of the fun.

You do ask a tough question Dutch Royal in regards to my age! :eek: All I will say is I'm the same age as Maxima (& you can figure it out from there);)

Danielle said:
I'm just wondering; do you know whose window that message is appearing on?

It is a window of the Bronovo Hospital.
It says: Prince or Princess ???

W00t!

Personally, I don't care if it's a boy or girl, but I think it's going to be another Princess.

No news yet? With Amalia she was also on hospital at 09.00 o´clock.And Amalia was born at 17.01. She was shown to the press a whole later.

Hope everything goes right...:)

Oh wow...it seems again a bit like live-watching. Just like then on a Sunday in december 2003.
Well, maybe it´s just false alarm...and the doctors decide to send her back to home again :confused:

She had a second girl!!!!! Gongratulations

Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the Netherlands has given birth to a second daughter in the Bronovo Hospital at the Hague.
Her Majesty the Queen and other members of the royal family are on their way to the hosptal right now.
The Crownprince will present his second daughter to the dutch television vieuwers within the hour!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom