The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-25-2008, 06:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Máxima's Visit to Paraguay: October 8-10, 2008

quoting Marengo:

Quote:
Dutch Princess Máxima will travel to Paraguay

Princess Máxima of the Netherlands is expected to attend the 11th Inter-American Microenterprise Forum on October 8, 2008 in Asuncion, Paraguay.
Read the entire article here.[/quote]

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Máxima arrived this morning to Asunción(Paraguay) and will attend tomorrow the XI Foro de la Microempresa(Inter-American Forum on Microenterprise).

According to several argentine media, the Princess will visit her family in Buenos Aires by the end of the week.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Ah, that would be her 4th or 5th visit to Argentina this year? I doubt that she will though, as she has an event in the Netehrlands on the 11th, and she still has to fly home bore that. If she chooses to fly to Argentina I suppose she will need to hurry.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Ah, that would be her 4th or 5th visit to Argentina this year? I doubt that she will though, as she has an event in the Netehrlands on the 11th, and she still has to fly home bore that. If she chooses to fly to Argentina I suppose she will need to hurry.
WOW!!! good news!!! in my country!!! I hope to see her... and take some pics!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

I just woner how they hundled the girls, she is awya from home and I belive he is too, I suppose the girls by now they use too, but still they are so youbg, the kids always want to be with there parents!
Old 10-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
I doubt that she will though, as she has an event in the Netehrlands on the 11th,
Which event?
Old 10-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Maxima View Post
Máxima arrived this morning to Asunción(Paraguay) and will attend tomorrow the XI Foro de la Microempresa(Inter-American Forum on Microenterprise).

According to several argentine media, the Princess will visit her family in Buenos Aires by the end of the week.
i guess the distance from paraguay to buenos aires is short enough to seize the opportunity to visit your family for the weekend! that's quite nice. it's a shame they didn't organize a longer visit to paraguay though.
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Which event?
Oops, I checked the wrong month, September instead of October. So technically she can go to Argentina again though the 5th time in one year.... don't think it goes well with the press, the last visit received a few remarks here and there but another one with the year not over might be pushing it IMO. Of course she is free to do whatever she likes.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Heir Apparent

5 times in a year? that seems much more than i can keep track of. i know she was there for christmas, but... when else?
Old 10-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
I know she was there for christmas, but... when else?
For her father's birthday(january), for a congress on microcredits(april) and for her father's operation(june).
Old 10-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Majesty

Quote:
For her father's birthday(january), for a congress on microcredits(april) and for her father's operation(june).
And that is four.Perfectly allright.Would be silly if she would not pay a short visit to her parents now she's less then an hour away from BA.
The girls are allright,they are not the nagging whining kind of kids,they're used to seeing either one of their parents off regularly,they're allright,no worry,they grow into that sort of situation...and to welcoming them home again...wildly curious what present they take along for them....party-time,oh what fun!
Old 10-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well it is quite a few visits, but I'd assume her father isnt going to have surgery every year, and she is only an hour away...
Old 10-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Heir Apparent

What does it matter? Don't most of us take the opportunity to visit family when we are so far away? And frankly, the Dutch get a minimum of 5 weeks of vacation a year, which can be greatly expanded by tacking it onto national holidays, so if they choose to spend some of that with family, as they do when they go to Tavarnelle and Lech big deal.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Heir Apparent

People shouldn't get upset about her visits to Argentina this year, especially since one was to be near her father during his surgery. Any daughter would want to be near her parent during a time such as this. If she is making a visit while she is in the region, it seems perfectly logical to me. Of course, I am not Dutch, so my opinion is not as valid as those of her subjects.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Heir Apparent

i just found this article:
Princesa Máxima Zorreguieta esta esta mañana "en tránsito" en el aeropuerto de Ezeiza - Yahoo! Noticias: maxima arrived to the buenos aires airport this morning in an air france commercial flight through paris and awaited in the airport for a TAM flight to asuncion (therefore i suppose she just transferred at buenos aires to go to asuncion - guess it will make it easier to fly back after her visit).
Old 10-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Courtier

Máxima visiting San Antonio ANP Beeldbank
Old 10-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Royal Highness

A nice crisp outfit, I like it on her.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely photo! Maxima looks so happy.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Courtier

Máxima at the Inter-American Forum on Microenterprise
Reina Máxima - Novedades: Visita a Paraguay
Old 10-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Princess Maxima, and sorry to be so superficial in this thread but Maxima looks great. I really like the jacket it looks to me like a nice princess-all business mix jacket.