Princess Máxima's 40th Birthday: May 17, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And on Sunday morning he must attend the day of the Armed Forces with the King, the Queen and the Princess in Malaga. To add to it a trip to Holland on Friday, it would be too much.

True but they went to WA's birthday and have done crazy schedules before.

Maybe they are afraid to get stuck because of the vulcanic ash as the event in Malaga cannot be missed for fun events (birthday or football).

Victoria&Daniel will be in Germany on friday. England never comes to this kind of parties. And Felipe and Letizia are in the UK.

On Willem Alexander 40th Birthday party were present from England, The Earl and Countess of Wessex. I have seen pictures and some video footage of them :)
Maybe they will come if they don't have other engagements :flowers:

If they were coming, I would imagine it would have been announced. These sorts of things and this type of crowd, you just don't pop in I would imagine.

This volcanic ash is so interesting to me. Maybe its because I live in on the East Coast of the US and we haven't had this type of issue (although hurricanes are no joke). Last year, I worked for a cruise company and we got a LOT of business when the airlines were canceling flights...people were trying to get from Point A to Point B via ship.

True but they went to WA's birthday and have done crazy schedules before.

Maybe they are afraid to get stuck because of the vulcanic ash as the event in Malaga cannot be missed for fun events (birthday or football).

Pity The Duke & Duchess of Palma are not in Europe,we haven't seen much of them lately.

Why is Princess Mette-Marit missing??

Why is Princess Mette-Marit missing??

Simply either not confirmed or she has other obligations. She has not had events recently besides attending the National day ceremony. Maybe traveling on a private visit.

Nobody from England, disappointing as W-A & Maxima made an effort to attened Charles Birthday :whistling:

I will be there tomorrow night, I hope I'll see something of Princess Máxima or the guests!

are we going to see team A tomorow? i think they were at WA birthday party

what about maxima´s parents. I suposse they are invited to the party.

Looking so forward to the pictures from Maxima's big bash!!

I will be there tomorrow night, I hope I'll see something of Princess Máxima or the guests!

I hope to see you there then!:flowers:

what about maxima´s parents. I suposse they are invited to the party.

Yes,as well as her siblings.They're all here:)

are we going to see team A tomorow? i think they were at WA birthday party

Yes but that was different,it started late afternoon well before their bed-time.This is a concert evening I'm sure the Princesses can not "sit through" for as long as it takes,But maybe they join during the weekend for at least some of the fun,But that will be a private celebration.Private as in no pics.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if (any of) Máxima's half sisters will be attending. I don't think we saw them at any royal event after the wedding. Though at the time of the wedding, Jorge's 1st wife, Marta Lopez Gil, said that they got on quite well. And I believe there were pictures in a magazie before the media code was introduced where Máxima was visiting her sister Angeles in the UK. I believe the sister is a biologist.

Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing Máxima's eldest half sister Maria Zorreguieta Lopez at all.

Does anyone know what time the concert is supposed to begin? Thanks!

I think it's supposed to begin at 20.00 o'clock! Or at least around that time! ;)

Will the concert will be aired on TV? And if yes, is there a livestream available?

Will the concert will be aired on TV? And if yes, is there a livestream available?

No for both cases.But it will no doubt find its way to "Blauw Bloed" on saturday and thus later on to here partially.:)

I wonder what time the guests will start to arrive....lucien?

when are we going to see the first pics?

when are we going to see the first pics?

As soon as the agencies upload them :) It could be a few minutes or a few hours, we don't know, we have to be patient and wait for them.

The Duke and Duchess of Brabant:
yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/h7zqetboj Shared by

Margriet in 2 shades of grey, Marilene in 2 shades of (dark) blue, Anita in red with silver, Aimée in army green, Irene in a white/purple/brown skirt with black (?) top, Annemarie in red & Maria Carolina in purple

Last edited:
You beat me to it suztaz. (Hehe) She looks really radiant in white!!

Prince Jaime's girlfriend and Tjalling ten Cate are also present.

Máxima is wearing a light orange, 1 shoulder dress with her her down and to 1 side:
http://yfrog.com/h21h2pij

Laurentien in grey and mabel in blue/white

Christina in a skirt with different colours and a orange top.

Ari Behn is also present

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom