Princess Máxima's 40th Birthday: May 17, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is there any other link to watch the clip?i can't watch from RTL.thanks:)

Well is well but she didn't overstraelede our Máxima,no way,even tho Mary looked fabulous too,but Ok,it's BT:whistling:

Anyway,the party-weekend continued today as Máxima and her guests enjoyed a trip in barges near the village of Warmond this afternoon on the Kagerplassen,not too far from the Eikenhorst Residence.The local paper had pics of the guests all wearing jackets with "40 Máxima".There will be a big yet intimate party this evening at the Residence of the Prince and Princess.

De Teyding; nieuws uit de gemeente Teylingen (Sassenheim, Voorhout en Warmond) - Mxima viert verjaardag op Kagerplassen

:flowers:

Video:

Untitled on Vimeo

:)

HRH Princess Margarita was in attendance as well.

Last edited:
I noticed at the bottom the video, I saw in the video Maxima, W-A, Haakon, 1 of the greek princes, I don't know which 1, I think fred and mary

I think Crown Prince Frederick was at the wheel of one of the boat's.

Well is well but she didn't overstraelede our Máxima,no way,even tho Mary looked fabulous too,but Ok,it's BT:whistling:

Anyway,the party-weekend continued today as Máxima and her guests enjoyed a trip in barges near the village of Warmond this afternoon on the Kagerplassen,not too far from the Eikenhorst Residence.The local paper had pics of the guests all wearing jackets with "40 Máxima".There will be a big yet intimate party this evening at the Residence of the Prince and Princess.

De Teyding; nieuws uit de gemeente Teylingen (Sassenheim, Voorhout en Warmond) - Mxima viert verjaardag op Kagerplassen

:flowers:[*/QUOTE]
I too think that Crown Princess Mary didn´t overstraelede Crown Princess Maxima. No way.

well, i would love to see that photos of the party in her residnce! but i suppose we will not be able tos ee anything!?

I agree, if there was one person that might have overshadowed Maxima, it was Mathilde. Her gown was stunning.

I think you can also see Nikolaos, Tatiana and Guillaume in the clip.

Maxima looked absolutely regal. Loved the outfits of Marie Chantal, Tatiana, Rosario Nadal and Princess Mary.Didn´t care much for the dress of the Dutch Princess (the floral one). I never can recall which one is Laurentien, which one is Mabel. I think it is Mabel´s.:bang:

The local tv station/newspaper? of Warmond has been asked to remove the video's/pictures of Máxima and her guests on the boats. The media code does not allow it. If they wanted to keep it private they should have gone to one of the royal domains IMHO.

The local tv station/newspaper? of Warmond has been asked to remove the video's/pictures of Máxima and her guests on the boats. The media code does not allow it. If they wanted to keep it private they should have gone to one of the royal domains IMHO.

The Royals didn't mind,they waved at the people in other boats and on the shore,it is just plain RVD picking,some overzealous Haags civil servant.....bah....what little breadcrums are part of official institutions where you don't need them..Think he was PvdA........grin!....;)...

Last edited:
Here are all the fashions:

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Fashion Awards: Máxima's 40th Birthday Concert

My best dressed:

1.Mathide
2.Mary
3.Tatiana

There were a lot of bad fashions! I thought Beatrix,Aimee,Mabel,MC and many others looked bad!

Maxima's dress is nice in general but it kinda matches her skin.

"kinda"...a phrase not m,uch heard here....

And it didn't "kinda" match her skin...it was orange...not quite her skin colour,...and it was drop dead gorgious too!As was HM,Aimée is always a class act in eveningwear,and Princess Mabel is a class of her own.

I personally loved CP Maxima's 40th birthday gown, thought I was perfect for her!

Back
Top Bottom