Princess Máxima Visits Brazil: November 28-December 1, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
translation from http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=10709 :

HRH Princess Máxima of the the Netherlands brings of Monday 28 November till and with Thursday 1 December a work visit at Brasil

She does this as a member of the Group of Counsellors for the International Year of the micro credit. The Princess will speak there with representatives of governments, central banks, private banks, (micro-)financieringsinstellingen, kredietnemers and NGO'S. De emphasis lies on the development of micro financing and the more accessible make of the mechanisms for microkredietverlening for the population.

The Princess speaks in Sao Paolo among many with Brazilian and Dutch bank institutions. Also they in the suburbs of the city projects of Banco Real visits and Unibanco. In Nova Trento, by Florianópolis, brings they among many a field visit at customers of a credit cooperation that actively are in the agricultural sector. In the capital Brasilia, the Princess speaks with governments representatives and the President of the Central Bank.

The General Assembly of the United Nations has 2005 exclaimed till International Year of the micro credit, in the hope and expectation that governments, banks, commit and not-gouvernementele organizations together a large leap forwards will make on this order. She closes near it at on one of the Millenniumdoelstellingen on developments territory: half ring of the world-wide poverty for 2015.

The Princess is accompanied by her trip to South-america by the two other Dutch UN-counsellors for the International Year of the micro credit, ma. Marilou of Golstein Brewers, manager International Funds by Triodos Bank, and Jhr. ma. Diederik Laman Trip, old-chairman of the board of ING the Netherlands.

3 November 2005

First pictures from today... Colourpress

Attachments

• COLOUR10407048.jpg
    COLOUR10407048.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 445
  • COLOUR10407049.jpg
    COLOUR10407049.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 405
  • COLOUR10407050.jpg
    COLOUR10407050.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 541
  • COLOUR10407051.jpg
    COLOUR10407051.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 2,172
  • COLOUR10407052.jpg
    COLOUR10407052.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 641
  • COLOUR10407053.jpg
    COLOUR10407053.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 331
  • COLOUR10407054.jpg
    COLOUR10407054.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 341
  • COLOUR10407055.jpg
    COLOUR10407055.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 506
  • COLOUR10407056.jpg
    COLOUR10407056.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 345
misshelen said:
First pictures from today... Colourpress

thanks for posting Misshelen.

To Maxima: I love your outfit, but please wash your hair!!!

One more picture from Colourpress

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 322
Picture from ANP without watermark:)

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 325
Another picture from Colourpress

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 4,620
I can't believe! She will be in a city near where I live and I won't be able to see her. That's too bad...

she looks perfect... i love her summery dress and colour...

any idea what this 1st event is? what did she visit?
and any ittenary of the visit?

oops... from ANP caption, it says : Sao Paolo

Last edited:
Thank you for bringing us up do date on this visit, misshelen! I love Maxima's summery dress -- her hair? Well, I think it has seen much better days -- still wish she would grow out the bangs and get them off her face! But she looks her energetic self and I am sure she's doing a great job for Microcredit.

Sao Paolo, From ANP

Attachments

• 3228407.jpg
    3228407.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 329
  • 3228380.jpg
    3228380.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 294
  • 3228379.jpg
    3228379.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 3228371.jpg
    3228371.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 283
she bring two girls or not

Sara Boyce

Images from seeger

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00151564.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00151564.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 626
  • pre-SEEGER00151565.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00151565.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 290
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 282
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Pictures from Colourpress without watermarks:)

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 268
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 372
I think she's glad she's in South America, we are dealing with snow over here in Holland. Nice dress, but I have to agree with Pollyemma...what about the hair? It looks awful! :eek:

more from seegerpress

Princess Maxima visited Jockey Club with Dutch Consul General, Marc Vogelaar
Sao Paolo

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00151567.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00151567.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 295
  • pre-SEEGER00151568.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00151568.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 298
  • pre-SEEGER00151569.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00151569.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 261
  • pre-SEEGER00151571.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00151571.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 257
  • pre-SEEGER00151572.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00151572.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 382
  • pre-SEEGER00151573.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00151573.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Schedule today as posted by hja from BRMB :

TODAY IN BRAZIL
10.45 uur Briefing over microfinanciering in Brazilië.
12.30 uur Lunch met captains van Nederlandse, Braziliaanse en internationale banken: ABN Amro/Banco Real, ING, Rabobank, Unibanco, Itau, Boston, Banco Popular do Brasil, Caixa Econômica Federal, Banco do Nordeste, Citibank, HSBC, Lemon Bank Banco Multipo, Santander/Banco Río, Bradesco en BBVA. Lokatie: Jockey Club.
Visuele media kunnen de aankomst en de begroeting voorafgaand aan de lunch registreren.

16.00 uur Bezoek aan een project van Banco Real in de buitenwijk Jardim Paraisópolis. Gesprek in het gemeenschapcentrum (União dos Moradores e do Comércio de Paraisópolis) met o.a. vertegenwoordigers en loan officers van de bank.
16.45 uur Bezoek aan twee ondernemers: een handel in constructiemateriaal en een schoonheidssalon.
20.00 uur Bezoek aan het dansoptreden ‘Milágrimas’ van Grupo Ivaldo Bertazzo, de winnaar van de Prins Claus Prijs 2005.

anyone, translation, pretty please?

sara1981 said:
she bring two girls or not

Sara Boyce

Yes, she did.. from what I read her parents are taking care of the girls..

Not one of my favorite outfits. Nice color, interesting texture, good fit, good skirt style (fitted around the hips and then flares stiffly). But maybe a little too fitted? She's beautifully curvy and maybe this outfit plays up the curves a little too much?

But her shoes: too pointy so her feet look big, and the t-strap makes her legs look short and stumpy. This seems to be her favorite shoe style, and I think they detract a lot from her outfits.

As for her hair: a little limp. On the Morocco trip I thought she finally had pulled her hair look together: casual without being messy or overly styled; good length; flattering. I think today was just a bad hair day (maybe she forgot how hot and humid South America can be after living so long in the Netherlands!), and it'll improve after today.

TODAY IN BRAZIL
10.45 hour Briefing about microfinancing in Brazilië.
12.30 hour Lunch with the captains of the dutch, Brazilian and internationale banking: ABN Amro/Banco Real, ING, Rabobank, Unibanco, Itau, Boston, Banco Popular do Brasil, Caixa Econômica Federal, Banco do Nordeste, Citibank, HSBC, Lemon Bank Banco Multipo, Santander/Banco Río, Bradesco and BBVA. Location: Jockey Club.
Visuel media (photographers) can shoot pictures of the arrival and greeting before the lunch.

16.00 hour Visit to a project of Banco Real in the subburbs Jardim Paraisópolis. Meeting at the comunity-centre (União dos Moradores e do Comércio de Paraisópolis) with among oyhers representitives and loan officers of the bank.
16.45 uur Meetings with two businesses: one merger in constructionmaterials en one beauty-salon.
20.00 uur Visit to a dancing ‘Milágrimas’ of Grupo Ivaldo Bertazzo, the winner of the Prins Claus Price 2005.

anyone, translation, pretty please?

Willem join Maxima and the girls at any stage?

She looks lovely, I agree about the shoes but I like the summer style dress.

Maxima looks very tanned.

CP Maxima looks great! The color and cut are very pretty on her. I hope we see her with her daughters soon. I get more and more excited to see Princess C-A as time goes by and she just keeps getting cuter.

More pictures from today from ANP with watermark:(

Attachments

• 3229709.jpg
    3229709.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 396
  • 3229722.jpg
    3229722.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 292
SpiffyBallerina said:
CP Maxima looks great! The color and cut are very pretty on her. I hope we see her with her daughters soon. I get more and more excited to see Princess C-A as time goes by and she just keeps getting cuter.

I know! she's undergone the most remarkable transformation. i had never thought when she was first born that she would become so adorable.

i'm so curious to see how Alexia will develop in the next few years. i dont think we can yet tell which part of her family she will take after.

all the media is saying the little girls will be joining mom in argentina and babysat by maxima's parents. it's unclear whether they are already there or will arrive once Maxima begins the Argentinean leg of her trip. Amalia will have her second birthday there. they'll miss sinterklaas in holland which i personally think is a pity.

i doubt we'll see the girls in anything other than paparazzi shots of them being carried from houses to cars etc.

i liked the pale yellow outfit a lot, although the trousers suit her a lot more. it seems to me it's more her style.
i liked the springy colour in the top and skirt, but i wish she didn't have a thousand pairs of the same kind of shoe in different colour... she has it in yellow, red, black...
nice to see her trip through south america started. i can't wait to see her in argentina though :)

ap3 said:
Not one of my favorite outfits. Nice color, interesting texture, good fit, good skirt style (fitted around the hips and then flares stiffly). But maybe a little too fitted? She's beautifully curvy and maybe this outfit plays up the curves a little too much?

But her shoes: too pointy so her feet look big, and the t-strap makes her legs look short and stumpy. This seems to be her favorite shoe style, and I think they detract a lot from her outfits.

As for her hair: a little limp. On the Morocco trip I thought she finally had pulled her hair look together: casual without being messy or overly styled; good length; flattering. I think today was just a bad hair day (maybe she forgot how hot and humid South America can be after living so long in the Netherlands!), and it'll improve after today.

I thought exactly the same about the dress and the shoes.. it's not bad and yellow apparently suits her but it was too fitted.. As for the hair, well, on some pics it actually looks quite nice whereas on others it seems messy.. I guess her hair is hard to "tame' :)

misshelen said:
More pictures from today from ANP with watermark:(

Where was it taken? What special venue?

What's wrong with her hair? I think it's perfectly fine. She is never overdone and I like that . Her hair looks natural and CLEAN pollyemma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom