Princess Máxima Visits Brazil: November 28-December 1, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pollyemma said:
you can't be serious?:eek:

No, Pollyemma, I'm serious. I think they are very 50s. I loved the ones she is wearing at the meeting with the men much better. Well, it's hard not to love shoes and bags:)

Emily said:
Misshelen, do you have any more photos you can post of CPM in that pink jacket? I would be grateful to see a close up of it -- it looks so pretty on her. Thank you.

Here they are Emily from Colourpress:)

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 668
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 242
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 281
And more pictures from yesterday Colourpress

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 298
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 258
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 272
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
And more pics Colourpress

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 314
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 246
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 215
Thanks misshelen, they're great. As is Máxima's pink jacket!

"In past years Maxima has visited Africa and the Dutch Antilles in the prime of summer and her outfits were all elegant, appropriate, and most importantly professional. Her outfits today and yesterday reflect this. My point is that this is in my opinion how she should've been dressed all along."

On the days when she was more casually attired she was visiting ordinary Brazilians, considering how poor the country is I imagine there would be plenty who would criticise her for showing up in couture suits. She still looked smart and presentable and stylish.

i love this new outfit. Pink and white is always a great combination and it suits maxima's complexion very well.

I'm not crazy about the flower-like appendage on her jacket but I guess that's the fashion these days.

It's so cut the one photo where she's giving that guy the 'thumbs up." i wonder what they were tlaking about.

i really like the flower... it's what makes the jacket different, original. also, pink and white make a great combination. the purse is a cute thing... looks so perfect. really liked the pain shoes. fortunately she has no t-strap pink shoes!! as she is tall, there's no need to use high heels all the time. this ones look just beautiful with the whole outfit...

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=218171&d=1133515391

nice to see they seem to be having fun there...

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=218178&d=1133515921
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=218183&d=1133516065
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=218170&d=1133514777

now in a little bit we will see her in argentina!!

Little_star said:
On the days when she was more casually attired she was visiting ordinary Brazilians, considering how poor the country is I imagine there would be plenty who would criticise her for showing up in couture suits. She still looked smart and presentable and stylish.

Couture outfits would be rather silly to wear, but dressing too casually is not much better either. Outfits like the red and white jacket ensemble or the elegant lavender outfit are much more professional and appropriate.

Máxima visited some of the poorest regions in Africa that were being aided through microcredit on her last visit to Africa and she dressed very professionally. Take a look at this thread:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f48/princess-maxima-africa-5223.html

Last edited:
pollyemma said:
i love this new outfit. Pink and white is always a great combination and it suits maxima's complexion very well.

I was thinking the same, thing, Pollyemma. The pink just warms her up or makes her eyes sparkle, or something. Loving it. I wonder if the pins are made by one of the recipients of Microfinance funds.

And Misshelen -- heartfelt thanks for ALL these lovely photos in response to my question!! I'm enjoying them all.

And a few more Emily from DPA without watermarks:)

Attachments

• 38.jpeg
    38.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,927
  • 37.jpeg
    37.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 36.jpeg
    36.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 225
from hola.es :

Maxima of Holland, promoter of the microcredit in Brazil

Princess Maxima maintained an encounter in Sao Paulo with the minister of Culture of Brazil, Gilberto Gil, to promote the access on the microcredit in Brazil and this way to stimulate the incorporation to the labor market of a great amount of people who are sunk in the poverty. Let us remember that the wife of Guillermo of Holland is advisor of the UN for the Year the International of Microcrédito.

Máxima never looks better than when she's "at home" (or close to home in this case). This economic inspired job is obviously also really what she's best at and enjoys most.

All her outfits (except some details like the pink bag etc.) are from Natan.

"Máxima visited some of the poorest regions in Africa that were being aided through microcredit on her last visit to Africa and she dressed very professionally."
She dressed smartly on this occasion too, the brown outfit she wore on one of the earlier days is lovely and could be worn to a professional meeting. I actually prefer her clothing on this trip to the thread you recommended.

Princess Emma said:
No, Pollyemma, I'm serious. I think they are very 50s. I loved the ones she is wearing at the meeting with the men much better. Well, it's hard not to love shoes and bags:)

well, we'll just agree that we both loves shoes and bags and not get more specific than that;)

A portuguese magazine VIP, says that Maxima doesn't have fear of being with lots of people around her. It says also that she wore a watch and jewlery very expensive.

It's nice to see all these princesses doing their bits for charity.Kudo to all of them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom