Princess Máxima Visits Argentina: December 4-7, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This are some pics i took from an argentinian magazine i bought..the magazine is called CARAS and its very popular here
tongue.gif

Máxima holds Alexia, while Willem-Alexander looks at them ^heart^

DSCN0101.jpg

Nice pics of Amalia :wub:
DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0102.jpg

Amalia with Marcela Cerutti on a horse
DSCN0100.jpg

Máxima and W-A are still so in love :rolleyes:
DSCN0097.jpg

Marcela Cerutti, Martín Zorreguieta and Inés Zorreguieta
DSCN0098.jpg

Inés talks with W-A.Máxima takes care of baby Alexia
DSCN0099.jpg

Thank you so much, Maximafan!!!!!:)

Beautiful pictures!!!!!!! Catharina-Amalia is so cute!!!! :)

thank you so much, princess maxima !!!

i didn't realized the girl with black hair is Ines. wow, she changed a lot. i think Maxima is now the only one in her family with blonde hair.
btw, where is Juan? did he come or not?

Thanks princess Maxima! Isn't the woman in pink, holding CA and posing with Martin, Marcela Cerutti, godmother & aunt of Maxima?

Last edited:
Marengo said:
Thanks princess Maxima! Isn't the woman in pink, holding CA and posing with Martin, Marcela Cerutti, godmother & aunt of Maxima?

Yes, that is Marcela Cerutti;)

Princess Maxima, those photos are great! Many thanks!
I especially like the one with Marcela and Amalia on the horse! They're really seeming to enjoy themselves!

Princess Maxima said:
Glad you all like the pics;)

they are wonderful. thanks! its great to have someone who actually lives in that country to share special photos.

isnt the internet great?

thanks so much for the shots! the photos are just sweet. it's so nice to see w-a and maxima are still in love... :)
the internet is definetely great, pollyemma. :)

thanks for posting the photos Princess Maxima! I guess this is the magazine my mom is sending to me (she lives in Buenos Aires and I live in Texas):)

just found this photo in cover of amalia going out with maxima's mother, carmen cerruti, and maxima's two brothers :) when they were in argentina. it was on amalia's christening, the same day maxima went with the girls to puerto madero, as amalia is wearing the same dress :rolleyes:

cover

Thanks Carlote, the bodyguard is turning out to be multifunctional, he also has nanny-qualities :)

Silvermj said:
I do recall watching her on the news, receiving her Dutch passport due to the fact she was not going to be allowed to marry unless she became a Dutch citizen, what she is now. She may have been granted the double citizenship status, but she is a member of the Dutch Royal Family, and no matter how much she loves Argentine, she represents The Netherlands not Argentina, eventhough we consider her as our best ambassador.

That's the thing. We have to accept that she is now Dutch, she is the Princess of the Netherlands and she is not going to be carrying an Argentinian flag in her purse.

Whether she is our best ambassador, I am sorry but I do not agree. She is doing a great job, but due to the abovementioned, I believe the fact that she was born in our country is really irrelevant right now. Must have been cute in the beginning, when she was still to be known and accepted...but i think that's over now.

Verde Esmeralda said:
That's the thing. We have to accept that she is now Dutch, she is the Princess of the Netherlands and she is not going to be carrying an Argentinian flag in her purse.

Whether she is our best ambassador, I am sorry but I do not agree. She is doing a great job, but due to the abovementioned, I believe the fact that she was born in our country is really irrelevant right now. Must have been cute in the beginning, when she was still to be known and accepted...but i think that's over now.

Yes:sad: But does she still has double citizenship ?

Darling, don't be sad... I'm sure she is not sad - at all :rolleyes:

I don't know whether she holds a double-citizenship, or if she ever did. I think she directly had to let go of her Argentinian citizenship when becoming Dutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom