Princess Máxima is Pregnant for the 3rd time!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not to be left behind, i'd like to greet the Princes of Orange and Princesses Amalia and Alexia on the news of their new baby! congratulations! :flowers:

yes yes yes yes yes yes I am soooo happy!

Congratulations !!!!!! Congrats to the family!

Congratulations! I hope it´s going to be a boy this time.

Congratulations, I am really happy for them.

It is just me or it seems like royal pregnancies come in pairs or more? When one's pregnant, another royal/noble is pregnant and due around the same time? Amazing!

Anyway, great news for the House of Orange and congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

I'll tell you which one it is shortly! I mean really, I'm getting famous already for knowing which one an unborn baby will be. So far (well the ones I've counted) I've gotten it right 8 times in a row!!! My mom is the same, she just knows!

Congratulations to the princes, I'm very happy for them!

:flowers: O my wat a day. I was inschool and read this information. I was desperate to get onto teh royal forums but it is a forbidden website so the i was desperte to get home. I wish for a boy for c-c. Another girl would be lovely for little leonor. I cansee them in identical dresses already.

Great news! I love their little girls, maybe this time it will be a boy! Although, any child born healthy is a blessing.

I think it would be lovely for Maxima and Willem-Alexander to have a baby boy it would complete the family so to speak as they have already two girls. Its amazing that both Maxima and Letizia decided to announce on the same day!!!

Congratulations to the Dutch Royal Family!!!

I'm very happy to hear this news... I do want a baby boy this time for them, after having two lovely girls. But whatever the sex of the new addition to their family, I'm hoping for one as healthy, joyful and cute as Amalia and Alexia!:flowers:

Congratulations. May Maxima have a smoothe and easy pregnancy and may the newest addition to their family be a healthy , whole and bright happy bundle of joy. :lol: :flowers:

Congratulations to the Dutch Royal Family!!!

i am very very very very…… happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Maxima & Willem Alexander, Catharina & Alexia!
Congratulations!

Congratulations this is great news :)

Great!! A new addition to this wonderful family..:w00t2: :w00t2:

The agenda of Maxima

In this occasion, by facultative advice, princess Maxima will have to take with calm the anticipated official agenda for the next weeks. The medical prescription will not affect, nevertheless, to the trip planned to Australia and New Zealand. Princes de Orange will visit in the train of high speed four localities of each one of the countries, from the 23 of October to the 4 of November, with a flight including practically every day.
Also the attendance of the Princess to other immediate official commitments like a is expected the inauguration of a exhibition in the infantile section of the Museum of the Tropical of Amsterdam.
The trip planned for April to India and Bhutan, however, yes has been cancelled.

http://www.lacalle-online.com/noticias.php?id=84912&seccion=0

thanks fanletizia:flowers:

Now the important thing is that takes care of much, it will already have time to travel.

omg, I've been away for so long and I come back to find out this! I'm soooo happy. I'm sort of hoping for another little girl but I'm sure they'd like a boy. Either would be wonderful. Congrats to them.

Gorgeous!
Great news!
I am really loooking forward to the new baby. ;)
Congrats!!!​

I'm so happy for them!!

Congratulations.......:flowers:

Hope it'll be a boy this time.

Maybe it would be better if it was another girl :lol: So that they would really want to have a boy and decided to have the 4th kid. :ROFLMAO: :lol:

Maybe this baby will be the signal for Queen Beatrix to abdictate in favour of Willem-Alexander?????

PrincessofEurope said:
Maybe this baby will be the signal for Queen Beatrix to abdictate in favour of Willem-Alexander?????
I don't think so.
I would even say that the new baby is a signal for the Queen not to abdict yet. I can imagine that she'll do it like her mother, Queen Juliana, and give Alexander and Maxima a few more years they can spend with their family with the very young children.
Beatrix's once said the time she spent with her family, before she became queen, has been the best time in her life...
so, let's see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom