Princess Máxima in Argentina for Microfinance Meeting: April 22, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucien

Majesty
City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
HRH left for Argentina for tuesdays meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks lucien for the information.:flowers:
Do you know how long will take her visit to Argentina?

Hello Florencia,

Just a few days,as she will be back on the 27th,next sunday,I'm sure,Alexander's 41st birthday.
:flowers:

P/S

Does the smoke trouble you a lot?Saw the huge fires.

Last edited:
Does the smoke trouble you a lot?Saw the huge fires.

Yes, it was unbearable. Fortunately, today there is less smoke than yesterday. We are hoping for a change in the wind direction to bring back the "good airs".
Thank you lucien:flowers:

ANP has a picture of Maxima arriving in Buenos Aires, she is wearting glasses (the first time AFAIK)

Look here.

Caption:

MAXIMA ZORREGUIETA in Argentina. Princess Maxima from The Netherlands arrived today to Argentina in advance for her Tuesday 22 April official activity in relation with the economic micro credits. Here arriving form the airport to her residence.

I cant see your photo Lucien!

are this reading glasses?

I have to say that this is so far, at least regarding the local media coverage, a low-profile visit indeed. I only found this short announcement of her participation in the microfinance seminar in La Nación newspaper:

LANACION.com

Microcréditos. Pasado mañana, la princesa de los Países Bajos, Máxima Zorreguieta, y el presidente del Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID), Luis Alberto Moreno, abrirán el seminario de microfinanzas en la Argentina. Ese día se reunirán más de 100 líderes del sector de servicios financieros para debatir sobre las perspectivas para poner en práctica los modelos exitosos del negocio de las microfinanzas.

I will keep on searching though!

Here is the picture. I read somewhere that the her two younger daughters are with Maxima on this trip.
Well, I don't know who has gone with Maxima, but it sure is not Alexia, because she was on the Christening of Magali with her father, so probably Amalia and Ariana are in Argentina with mommy

I think they deducted it from Amalia and Ariane's non-presence in at Magali's baptism, but that doesn't have to mean that they went with their mother to Argentina. Amalia might have gone to a birthday party of a schoolfriend, to a club or maybe she has a cold. And they might have decided to keep Ariane in the care of the nanny at Villa Eikenhorst too.

ANP also has a picture of Máxima meeting that minister, look here. Máxima looks very good IMO, the best in a long time. The outfit looks nice and the hair is done nicely too. How old is the minister btw, he looks very young.

Last edited:
ANP also has a picture of Máxima meeting that minister, look here. Máxima looks very good IMO, the best in a long time. The outfit looks nice and the hair is done nicely too. How old is the minister btw, he looks very young.

Her hair looks really well arranged and neat. I am not really sure about the outfit... as I said, it strikes me as known. Does anyone remember if she wore it previously?

The Minister is young indeed. He is 37 years old.

Ministerio de Economía y Producción - República Argentina

I have to say that this is so far, at least regarding the local media coverage, a low-profile visit indeed. I only found this short announcement of her participation in the microfinance seminar in La Nación newspaper:

LANACION.com

Microcréditos. Pasado mañana, la princesa de los Países Bajos, Máxima Zorreguieta, y el presidente del Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID), Luis Alberto Moreno, abrirán el seminario de microfinanzas en la Argentina. Ese día se reunirán más de 100 líderes del sector de servicios financieros para debatir sobre las perspectivas para poner en práctica los modelos exitosos del negocio de las microfinanzas.

I will keep on searching though!
sorry, I can not see it

Maxima looks lovely. I like her hair and I do like her outfit. She shines.

More on the meeting with Martín Lousteau:

Por un programa de créditos para microempresas, Lousteau se reunió con la princesa Máxima

MinutoUno · ¿Para qué se reunieron Lousteau y la princesa Máxima de Holanda?

Martín Lousteau se reunió con Máxima Zorreguieta - 26 Noticias

They all tell more or less the same - the reasons for the meeting, the present and perspectives of microfinance in the country... but do no go further on Máxima's visit, only reproduce what the press release from the Ministry of Economy states. And they all bought the same picture btw...

pity, the same photo everywhere! she looks great, i like her hair like this! and her handbag!

are this reading glasses?
Regarding to the way the glasses are placed on her nose I would say no.

Usually reading glasses are placed much deeper on your nose.
The ones Máxima wore look like normal glasses, you use when you are short sighted.

It must be so great for her to be able to speak Spanish

Back in Argentina she looks more fabulous then ever.. maybe just glad to be back for a while

Máxima will have a meeting tonight with President Kirchner.

Well, I have to say that I think that the jacket is a bit too much for a day time event I think. Or was this an evening event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom