Princess Máxima has been Admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Come on Maxima! 45 members all rooting for you! May God bless them. I hope Willem-Alexander is holding up and being supportive

Last edited:
Thank you Henri M. Correct me if I am wrong but is that not a picture from Countess Zaria's presentation not Luana:flowers:

thanks for the pictures Henri!!!

Atene said:
It`s my first Royal Baby Watch to:)

Me too. Everytime there was a baby watch id be away for the weekend or at work. this is exciting:ROFLMAO:

Same here first baby watch for me. I was always at school or asleep:)

dazzling said:
Me too. Everytime there was a baby watch id be away for the weekend or at work. this is exciting:ROFLMAO:

Yes this is really exciting:ROFLMAO:

Not my first baby watch...but it's still great event - waiting to see what will be born...

If the baby will born today than 10th March will be great date - wedding anniversary of Japanese Emperors, birtdays of Prince Floris, Pss Tatiana and Hortense de Beauharnais, French-born queen of Holland and wife of Louis Bonaparte (d. 1837)

Last edited:
I'm so happy for Princess Maxima... I hope this baby born without problems and stay watched for the presentation...

I read in hola.com, the baby prince or princess (I hope be a prince) CP Willem Alexander presents the baby to the press 8 hours later because the weather or something....

Congrats Princess Maxima and a new born for the Orange Nassau Zorreguieta Family:lol::ROFLMAO:

I'm hoping for twins - a boy and a girl!

magnik said:
Not my first baby watch...but it's still great event - waiting to see what will be born...

Hopefully by the end of May we will all have at least three to our name :ROFLMAO:

at last! this are big news, so bad we have to wait until tomorrow for see the new baby!

To my the wait becoming long ...
I believe that a child will be born this time at a few hours we will know it

A call to our Dutch or Dutch-speaking members - does this article mean that the baby is already on the way, the childbirth has begun?! :stuart: :w00t:

i was just thinking, if she had her baby tonight or tomorrow she could be fit & well enough to attend queens day:ROFLMAO:

monica said:
To my the wait becoming long ...
I believe that a child will be born this time at a few hours we will know it

I hope you are right Monica. She has been at the hospital for about 5 1/2 hours now. Plus however long she was in labour at home before coming to hospital

Avalon said:
A call to our Dutch or Dutch-speaking members - does this article mean that the baby is already on the way, the childbirth has begun?! :stuart: :w00t:

Getting our hopes high? i dont know dutch & I dont want to think it & its not but could be which is great:flowers:

Last edited:
I'm so excited!!!!! All the best to Maxima.

crm2317 said:
I hope you are right Monica. She has been at the hospital for about 5 1/2 hours now. Plus however long she was in labour at home before coming to hospital

I want new news we put mas impatient that the family :lol: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

when was countess eloise born?

Avalon said:

I did an online translation of the article. Its said Amalia and Alexia are awaiting news at home, her parents are in the Netherlands at this time and that the new baby will not affect succession laws:flowers:

crm2317 said:
:) Come on Maxima! 45 members all rooting for you! May God bless them. I hope Willem-Alexander is holding up and being supportive

The Prince in 2003.... exhausted, happy, confused, sweaty, waving to the crowds outside from a window at the Prince Willem-Alexander Maternity Ward (yes... his children are born in a ward with their father's name).... (picture)

:flowers:

Last edited:
I think it means that she's awaiting the birth of the child ...

Someone that lives in holland linen to know new news??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom