Princess Ariane in Hospital: May 3, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEENECE29

Royal Highness
City
Istanbul
Country
Turkey

Prinses Ariane een week in het ziekenhuis

DEN HAAG - Prinses Ariane, de jongste dochter van Willem-Alexander en Máxima, is opgenomen in het ziekenhuis. Dat heeft een woordvoerder van de Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst RVD woensdag laten weten. Prinses Ariane is op 10 april geboren in het Bronovo Ziekenhuis in Den Haag.

Het prinsesje zou volgens BNR Nieuwsradio in het Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum (LUMC) liggen met een infectie aan de luchtwegen. Haar toestand zou niet ernstig zijn. De ziekenhuisopname is een voorzorgsmaatregel.

Ariane Wilhelmina Máxima Ines is de vierde in de lijn van troonopvolging na haar vader, de Prins van Oranje, en haar zusjes Amalia en Alexia. Ze was bij haar geboorte volgens de artsen kerngezond en woog 4135 gram. Nog geen twaalf uur na de bevalling mocht prinses Máxima met haar derde dochter terug naar huis, de Eikenhorst in Wassenaar.

Last edited:
The RVD announced that Princess Ariane is admitted into the hospital today.
Apparently she has an infection of her airways
Her condition is not critical and it's just a precaution that she is admitted.

vampireangel said:
What does it say? Why is Ariane in the hospital?

The royal infant has respiratory problems and therefore has been admitted in Leyden University Medical Center and will stay there for at least a week. The little Princess seems to suffer an infection in the respiratory system.

She was born in Bronovo Hospital in The Hague but has not been admitted in there because Leyden University Medical Center has a special Baby Intensive Care department.

Princess Ariane in hospital, Dutch News, The Netherlands, Holland, Expatica

2 May 2007
LEIDEN - Princess Ariane will have to remain in the hospital for the next week after being admitted for a respiratory infection this morning. The hospital stay is needed to complete the treatment and allow the baby to recover, the government information service announced.
The third child of crown prince Willem-Alexander and princess Máxima was brought to hospital this morning after developing a fever last night. She no longer has a temperature and her condition is stable.
The princess was admitted to the neonatology department of the Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC) and is being treated by neonatologist G. van Wezel-Meijler (LUMC) and her own paediatrician J. Kreijen-Meinesz of the Bronovo hospital in The Hague, where she was born.

Prince Willem-Alexander and princess Máxima are with their youngest daughter.
Princess Ariane Wilhelmina Máxima Ines was born on 10 April and is fourth in line to the throne after her father and sisters Amalia and Alexia.

Aww, I hope the little princess feel better.

Poor little baby. I hope she'll feel better soon.

AWWW, I hope Ariane will feel better! And that nothing serious comes of it! Poor little thing!:sad:

I hope she is ok! Apparently she has a bronchial tube infection. My little cousin had that when she was a baby too:sad:

I hope that the small Ariane recovers in a moment and can return to house with its parents and sisters. I will be very pending of this news

Bad news. I hope she is well soon.:sad:

I was checking some news when I was leaving work and read about it. I just hope Ariane gets better soon. WA and Máxima must be very preoccupied.

Last edited:
I keep Ariane's wikipedia page on my watchlist and I saw that a new section was added. I hope she's alright. Does anyone know if these things are serious? Poor little thing.

I think we should remain calm. Due to her short age (only 3 weeks old!) she needs extra-care, and extra attention. I'm sure she will be fine!

I also believe that now this good taken care of and within days will leave the hospital totally recovered, luck to small princess

I read in HOLA Ariane is going to be at the hospital for a week

I wish Ariane all the best for her health. Oh my goodness, she is so small and so young. May god bless her.

here I hear in the Tv that the ariana situation don't is serius but that in early hours of today the situation was of scare and preocupation for ariana's health.

I just heard on the radio news that Princess Ariane will stay in hospital for a week, mainly for observation. According to the radio commentor it is not an abnormal thing to happen, so let's assume the best.

I hope she will soon be well enough to be home with her 2 sisters. Such a worry time for the mother & father. Here's to a speedy recovery little one.

I think a lot of babies who are younger than 8 weeks go to the hospital when they have a fever. It happened to my daughter. She stayed in the hospital for three days due to a cold. I'm sure the baby will be okay in no time. God bless the family.

Little cute baby, get well very soon.

We all cross fingers for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom