Princess Ariane in Hospital: May 3, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news about the health of the little princess?

I hope she will get well soon.

:flowers:

Well, according to todays newspapers the Princess is recovering well :)

Florencia said:
Thank you.

No worries Florencia,dear little Ariane will soon be OK again.Allthough it is always sad and worrying when babies get ill,especially after the great joy for both the parents,their families and all of us.

I recall when Prince Constantijn,Ariane's uncle,was born in 1969.He had to stay in hospital as well due to respiratory problems but of a more serious nature and everyone was worried about little Tijntje as he might not survive,but he did.And how.Grandmaman Beatrix will certainly remember that situation that lasted several weeks and kept everyone busy.First thing in the morning we all listened to the news if there was any improvement in his condition,and then finally,there was such a huge relief as he left the hospital.

Thanks Marengo for the update and thanks lucien for the story about Constantijn. I can hardly wait to hear that Ariane has gone home and is better.

lucien said:
No worries Florencia,dear little Ariane will soon be OK again.Allthough it is always sad and worrying when babies get ill,especially after the great joy for both the parents,their families and all of us.

I recall when Prince Constantijn,Ariane's uncle,was born in 1969.He had to stay in hospital as well due to respiratory problems but of a more serious nature and everyone was worried about little Tijntje as he might not survive,but he did.And how.Grandmaman Beatrix will certainly remember that situation that lasted several weeks and kept everyone busy.First thing in the morning we all listened to the news if there was any improvement in his
condition,and then finally,there was such a huge relief as he left the hospital.

Thank you very much Lucien.

I read in the net, in a medical site, that nowadays newbrons has more allergenic and breathing problems than some years ago. The reason seems to be that they are too sourrounded of asepthical cares and they can't developpe defenses against infections.

In all cases, I'm very sad that this is happening to this little poor Princess and to this happy family. I will be praying for her.

Vanesa.:sad:

lucien said:

I recall when Prince Constantijn,Ariane's uncle,was born in 1969.He had to stay in hospital as well due to respiratory problems but of a more serious nature and everyone was worried about little Tijntje as he might not survive,but he did.And how.Grandmaman Beatrix will certainly remember that situation that lasted several weeks and kept everyone busy.First thing in the morning we all listened to the news if there was any improvement in his condition,and then finally,there was such a huge relief as he left the hospital.
thanks for reminding us of this, yes I seem to remember having read somewhere he was quite the 'zorgenkindje' back then. And look at him now, arguably the most handsome and charming of the trio!

(off topic, why is it that it always seems to hit the third, these health issues? Is it because the mother's literally, 'pooped out' so to speak, after giving birth to so many babies in such a short amount of time? Tour de force, that kind of thing, especially three times in three years like Maxima has just managed to pull off!)

as they are you complete the news?

I just hear on the news that Princess Ariane is at home, she is doing well, so she can recover at home

Oh, how great! Poor little thing, just imagine how her parents must have been worried. Good to know she's getting better and better.

She's home? That's great! I'm glad she's doing better, and that she's home, with her parents and big sisters. I'm sure she's still not feeling well, but pretty soon she'll be playing with her sisters and being adorable again.

She this already in house with its family?

i'm so pleased to hear she's gone/going? home. bless their hearts, i know its terrible to see your little one ill and in the hospital and it must be a relief to be past this scare.

Good to know that she is back home again. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd caught this virus from her sisters.

Yes, she´s home now. She still needs [SIZE=-1]antibiotics, but she´s recovering so well she was allowed to go home. Maxima and W-A have thanked the medical staff on saturday for the care they´ve given their daughter.
[/SIZE]

How wonderful for the family to have her at home again.

It's wonderful news! Thank you:flowers: I didn't know that Ariane came back home :flowers:

The prince leaved the hospital with his wife maxima and three children at 11:13

few pictures:

Dutch Photo Press

Source: Dutch Photo Press

That is great. I'm so happy that the little princess OK!

Thak´s xxPatrickxx. Fantastic new.

Well, its good to hear she is home & i hope they keep her wrapped up & away from her two sisters till she is fully recovered.Must be a relief for her parents to know she is home with them & doing well

dazzling said:
Well, its good to hear she is home & i hope they keep her wrapped up & away from her two sisters till she is fully recovered.Must be a relief for her parents to know she is home with them & doing well
And it must be a relief to have a knowledgable nurse with them to help them know exactly what to do and to expect and to evaluate certain moments.
I remember when I got my little daughter home from hospital after some very scary but fortunately harmless incident, I watched every breath and every movement and nearly freaked out when she sneezed (and I was a seasoned mother back then too). Some knowledgable helper would have been greatly appreaciated just to help me figure out what was normal and what not.

As the little princess is now at home, it is time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom