Prince Willem-Alexander's 40th Birthday Celebrations: August 31-September 2, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best Dressed Ducht Royal Ladies - One Missed Out

Mette-Marit looked great! Personally I like the bow on her dress! I think she looked really beautiful!
Victoria: Simply elegant! One of my favourite dresses of the day!
Sophie: not the best maternity-dress, IMO... it doesn't look very flattering. The countess looked a bit tired.. it must have been a hard weekend so far.
Letizia: Lovely hairdo! The dress looks very "letizia" to me. ;) it suits her! Pretty!
Mathilde: Lovely dress, great colour and great jewels!

Dutch Royals

Máxima:
Gorgeous hairdo! The colour is great! I'm not sure about the cut of the dress. It makes her hips look very big ...
Aimée: Maybe Sophie could aks her for some pregnancy-fashion advices! She looked so elegant!
Beatrix: :eek: I have no words.
Laurentien: The dress is nice... but I don't like her hair..
Mabel: One of her best dresses, IMO!

I would like to add the name of one other Dutch Royal Lady that has been left out and whom I think looked just as good as the younger crowd - that is Princess Margriet. I really think she looked marvelous but nobody seems to have noticed. What a shame! :ermm:

I would like to add the name of one other Dutch Royal Lady that has been left out and whom I think looked just as good as the younger crowd - that is Princess Margriet. I really think she looked marvelous but nobody seems to have noticed. What a shame! :ermm:

Oh ofcourse you are quite right,somehow HRH got "underrated",she deserves far better then that.Amazing how good dear Princess Sunshine looks for a 64 year old,some youngsters might well ask her some advice...:rolleyes:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

recently:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Courtesy PPE/Albert Nieboer.
:flowers:

Last edited:
IMO Princess Margriet is absolutely stylish. She always looks elegant and prettily dressed.
I loved her purple dress.. I already liked it a lot when she wore this outfit for the first time: Prinsjesdag 2006.
I think her make-up looked much better this time. ;)

Indeed it did, and no fluffy hat accompanying the outfit either ;) And the diamond honeycomb necklace has been dusted off for the ocassion too.

Back
Top Bottom