Photos to Celebrate the 5th Birthday of Princess Amalia: December 7, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! what lovely photos!

doesnt alexia look like her mother!

and little ariane has the cheekiest smile, she looks like she's quite the little ham!

and the birthday girl is certainly growing up, how time flies!

What a great pics! And the girls are beautiful!

Finally a good view on the 'new' emerald earrings of princess Maxima, from the look of it they are definately new and not belonging to the emerald parure. A very nice picture of the couple btw (the last picture).

Nice to see so many pictures of the princesses, the prince is certainly honouring his end of the deal with the media (and the mediacode).

Beautiful princesses. Thanks for the pics.

marvellous photos! they look the perfect family, the girls are so cute!!! and i love the little sofa for Amalia? it is probably a beautiful antique restore and in pink, girls fevaritu colour!

KP Maxima is indeed a beautiful woman

How Cute! such sweeties 5 already I Remember when she was born!

Lovely family, the children are gorgeous and WA and Maxima are lovely.

Thanks for all wonderful photo
wonderful family, wonderful mother, wonderful father and wonderful girls

OMG!!! These pics are very nice. Luv it!

Alexia is super cute. She looks so much like her mommy :wub:

Adorable photos! They are such beautiful children.

O love two photos: Ornaje's triplet (sitting girls) and family photo.

Now I see the resemblence of Amalia and Alexia.

marvellous photos! they look the perfect family, the girls are so cute!!! and i love the little sofa for Amalia? it is probably a beautiful antique restore and in pink, girls fevaritu colour!

It's as antique as two weeks ago,so no.They are factory made and you see them everywhere really,kids love 'm,they come in all colours.:)

It totally fits in Amalia's wish to be a "Princess",a fairy-tale Princess that is,she knows the difference,but loves to remain oblivious as long
as she can,words in that order according to daddy.:flowers:

lovely pictures! the girls look adorable. ariane is growing so fast and amalia looks so calm and mature for her age! i see alexia as more mischievious with that big grin in her face. :) they resemble their dad and mum rspectively, and not only phyisically.

maxima looks great in the pictures. very nice set indeed. lovely blouse and marvellous jewels.

The picture of the family alltogether is just perfect, though WA's jacket is ... well ... "very personal" ...
And Máxima is wearing the colourful jacket for the third time this year (first in BA for the meeting with the former Minister of Economy, Martín Lousteau, and then in the Netherlands for other occasion I can´t recall now).

True, all the time with different trousers. The second time was the opening of somehtin in the garden of the city hall in Wassenaar.

What a beautiful family, I love that they include all the beautiful girls in the photo-shoot and don't single out Amalia. Looking at their parents, I can certainly see who the girls got their looks from, both are beautiful people.
They are the prettiest little princesses, each beautiful but unique. I love Arianes two bottom teeth, Alexia smile and Amalia personality. The parents should be so proud.:wub:

Are those photos new? A little strange that the girls wear sommer-clothing since they are considered on occasion of Amalia´s birthday. Also the garden and the swing looks like they were done during summertime.
Amalia is the spitting image of her father. This little throne-looking chair might have two meanings: Explaining that she´s the birthday-girl or that she´s the future crown-princess....

The children are absolutely gorgeous as is their mother. Lovely photos

Are those photos new? A little strange that the girls wear sommer-clothing since they are considered on occasion of Amalia´s birthday. Also the garden and the swing looks like they were done during summertime.
Amalia is the spitting image of her father. This little throne-looking chair might have two meanings: Explaining that she´s the birthday-girl or that she´s the future crown-princess....

I guess it also has to do with one of Amalia's favorite hobbies: playing a Disney princess... ;)
It seems they were taking during the summer indeed, the pictures with the girls at least.

yes I agree , they look in the summer time, only Maxima and W-A had a jacket on.
well the girls of this age like pink, they only want pink and probably this is an antique chair had been re-acondition with new apholstry and paint and may be to tech since she is joung she will be the queen. the chair is lovely i would do the same if i have the oportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom