Photos to Celebrate the 5th Birthday of Princess Amalia: December 7, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I agree , they look in the summer time, only Maxima and W-A had a jacket on.
well the girls of this age like pink, they only want pink and probably this is an antique chair had been re-acondition with new apholstry and paint and may be to tech since she is joung she will be the queen. the chair is lovely i would do the same if i have the oportunity!

Please read post 21 above.It is not an antique chair,they sell for less then hundred euro's.

And the pics were taken end of the last summer.

Last edited:
Please read post 21 above.It is not an antique chair,they sell for less then hundred euro's.

And the pics were taken end of the last summer.
sorry i missed your previous post, does it have a website for the chair? i love it, my daughter it is little too and have all her room in pink, like you said the feel this feary tale princess, tha't what the kids like to have, or better, little girls i must say, wouldn't mind to get one for my daughter.

I think the girls look so cute in the photos (having beautiful parents does not hurt). I am slightly jealous of Amalia... I want her pink chair (bigger of course) :rolleyes:

I think the girls look so cute in the photos (having beautiful parents does not hurt). I am slightly jealous of Amalia... I want her pink chair (bigger of course) :rolleyes:
i show the photo to my little daughter, and now she is aking for one like that for her pink and purple room!

I loved the family picture. The children look so cute. I must say Alexia is a beauty. She looks a lot like her mother.

Those sure bring a smile to one´s face. Those three little AAAs are a gorgeous bunch. Amalia is so alike WA, Alexia, a beauty like her Mother and little Ariane is precious.The pink throne is a hit!

Those girls are so beautiful, the pictures are amazing! I can't believe Catharina-Amalia is five years old. Where has the time gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom