Photo Shoot for Alexia's Second Birthday: June 26, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlota

Majesty
Country
United States
Originally Posted by The Watcher
According RTL Boulevard there will be a photoshoot coming tuesday. 26 june is the birthday of princess Alexia

That's great news!! :flowers: I can't wait to see the little princesses, they must all have grown so much. Will there be photos released or will the press actually be present like when Alexia was presented and we got to see Amalia playing and running around? Can't believe Alexia is allready 2, I'm sure she's lovely :wub:

Wow! Two years have gone by so quickly.

wow, it's great...we will can see beautiful family..and 3 little girls..i cant wait

this is exciting, for a while almost everything went quite because 3 most active CP's were on maternity leave, & all coming back at the sametime with christining, photoshoot etc... The Dutch family always release tons of wonderful pictures. This is great news

From the infamous Party-beach pictures, you can tell Alexia's hair has finally grown (or let longer) a little bit more! I believe it always made her look like the "eternal baby", while she's actually a toddler, and while Amalia is changing so fast...definitely leaving the ducky appearance behind.

What a good new! I wish to see Princess Alexia, for she is not photographed so often than her elder sister. And maybe we are lucky and may have a little sight of Princess Ariane. I'm excited! :w00t2::brows:

Vanesa.

I just hope Alexia will be in a good mood that day. Coz in most family photoshoots, she's either frowning or crying... :ermm: But she's still cute :wub:

Oh, don't worry. I think she will be in a good mood. She was always frowning or crying for she is too little and she must be afraid of cameras, the poor thing.

My youngest nephew, who would make two years old this Octover, is a little like Princess Alexia. He laughs easily, but when we photographed him, or make him enter to a room of unknown people, he begins to pout, and to cry. But when we said to him: "Oh, it's nothing , dear! Just smile...Papi will be coming in a minute!" he begins to laugh again.

Vanesa.

I also hope that Alexia will be all smiles and that she gets to be at ease in front of people and all the cameras flashing.... it's her birthday after all and the main reason why there's a photo shoot. :flowers: Mommy and daddy might be prepping up their little girl for it to ensure that she'll be in a good mood. I hope it'll be in the morning so that I can see the pics before I leave work (with the 7 hour time difference with the Netherlands). If not, then I will have to log-in in the evening!

Last edited:
I'm glad that it seems that we will get a photo session rather than just a few released photos like last year. I think it will be interesting to see how the two older girls interact with each other and their baby sister.

It will be really nice to see how much they've grown. From the picture on the occasion of Ariane's birth, Amalia didn't look like a toddler anymore. She's a little girl now. Alexia's hair had grown, and she doesn't look as much like a baby. I can't wait to see Ariane, because she is two months old now and will obviously look very different. I also will enjoy seeing how the girls interact with their baby sister, and how the two older ones act with each other.

Can't wait to see the three sisters, it's interesting to see how much they've all grown since we last saw them, which was in Austria in February, where it almost looked like Amalia had become a brunette ..

Please note that all Happy Birthday and Annversary wishes can be posted here for the Dutch Royals.

I have moved the existing wishes to that thread. Any other wished in this thread will be moved as well.

Does anyone know what time the photoshoot is scheduled? Of course I will be checking all day, but is there a specific time we should be on the lookout?

Can't wait to see the little princess trio! Although I really wish they'd had a little boy this time, I am so excited about seeing Ariane again! We haven't really gotten any good pictures of her since she was born, so it will be really great to see her up close, hopefully :)

Due to the rainy weather the photoshoot is re-scheduled to the Royal Mews,The Hague this morning.:flowers:

Due to the rainy weather the photoshoot is re-scheduled to the Royal Mews,The Hague this morning.:flowers:

Indeed, the Royal Mews have two main locations: in The Hague (near Noordeinde Palace) and in Apeldoorn (near Het Loo Palace). The photoshoot will be held at the Koninklijke Stallen in The Hague. From the outside a pretty massive and stern square-shaped building around an inner courtyard, in the ecletic architectural style, but hiding so many treasures.

Last edited:
Well, if it is next to Noordeinde, I hope that HM will pop-in, though I don't expect that she will.

Does anyone know what time the photoshoot will be at? Will there be a live link to the family or will the photo's just be released?:flowers:

Does anyone know what time the photoshoot will be at? Will there be a live link to the family or will the photo's just be released?:flowers:

Within 10 minutes starts the photo session. We have to wait till ANP and the other photo agencies will release the pictures. :flowers:

Within 10 minutes starts the photo session. We have to wait till ANP and the other photo agencies will release the pictures. :flowers:

Thank you! Can't wait to see these pictures. Hopefully a video will be released aswell.

What a nice picture, Alexia is such a pretty girl!
White dresses, little girls and birthday cake....sigh. Luckily they have servants ;)

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE

My!Have they grown!A-do-ra-ble!

:wub::wub:

Last edited:
Oh gosh all of the girls are so pretty. Alexia is starting to look more like Amalia now that her hair is growing. :wub:Thanks so much for the photos :flowers:

how adorable! i love the girls dressed with those white summery dresses and their jean jackets... alexia has grown up so much. her cake looks yummy!

it's also very nice to see ariane once again. she looks like a healthy baby and i'm glad the bad period is over for her.

maxima looks today a lot better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom