Photo Shoot for Alexia's Second Birthday: June 26, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Verde Esmeralda! I'm ashamed for not posting pics here, but I never buy "Caras" or those kind of magazines. They are pure gossip, and most about rock , movie, fashion or TV stars than Royalty. I'm bored of them...and besides some of the articles are scandalously supporters of immorality in every sense of the word , not only sexual. And "Hola" is quite similar: one article about the Royal Family and 20 about some actors , anorexic vedettes or famous adicts to drugs...Ugh, no..Wasting my money in this? No, thank you. And these magazines are EXPENSIVE!

Some ten years ago, I used to purchase "Point de Vue", but when it began to include too many articles about other issue that were not royalty, I didn't purchased it any more. They also were some changes in the "point of view" of the magazine, really.

But thank you for the links, anyway. These photos are excellent!

Vanesa.

Thank you, Verde Esmeralda! I'm ashamed for not posting pics here, but I never buy "Caras" or those kind of magazines. They are pure gossip, and most about rock , movie, fashion or TV stars than Royalty. I'm bored of them...and besides some of the articles are scandalously supporters of immorality in every sense of the word , not only sexual. And "Hola" is quite similar: one article about the Royal Family and 20 about some actors , anorexic vedettes or famous adicts to drugs...Ugh, no..Wasting my money in this? No, thank you. And these magazines are EXPENSIVE!

Some ten years ago, I used to purchase "Point de Vue", but when it began to include too many articles about other issue that were not royalty, I didn't purchased it any more. They also were some changes in the "point of view" of the magazine, really.

But thank you for the links, anyway. These photos are excellent!

Vanesa.

Well who needs that rag,"Point du Vue Passé",if you have this wonderfull forum to get what you wish to see?
A little dated,but still fresh,as they only showed up at Mr.Nieboer's wonderfull website today:
Prinses Alexia viert haar 2e verjaardag. Koninklijke Stallen - Den Haag, 26 juni 2007

Courtesy Royal Press Europe/the irreplaceble Mr.Albert Nieboer.
:flowers:

Well who needs that rag,"Point du Vue Passé",if you have this wonderfull forum to get what you wish to see?
A little dated,but still fresh,as they only showed up at Mr.Nieboer's wonderfull website today:
Prinses Alexia viert haar 2e verjaardag. Koninklijke Stallen - Den Haag, 26 juni 2007

Courtesy Royal Press Europe/the irreplaceble Mr.Albert Nieboer.
:flowers:

Thank you very much, Lucien!

Most of the photos indeed are "new" to me. Amalia in #0514 and Alexia in #2795 are extremely adorable!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom