Photo Sessions at Villa La Angostura, Argentina (2010-2012, 2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Sure. Maxima says the girls speak Dutch, English and Spanish. Someone asks if they drink mate, and she says "not yet, but maybe someday". William adds they like to eat "dulce de leche" (a sweet made with sugar and milk, typical argentine). The interviewer asks if they are visiting any other place, Maxima answers she´s been to Bs. As, but the girls are only visiting the Patagonia. Finally they ask what the girls like to do there: fishing, horseriding, playing with animals, gathering flowers, etc...

Photo Session at Villa La Angostura, Argentina: December 22, 2014

On monday 22 december there will be a photo session at Villa La Angostura in the Andes mountain range , close to lake Nahuel Huapi, Argentina, with the king, queen and their daughters. The family will spend christmas in Argentina with the family of the queen.

ROYALBLOG.NL: Máxima reist vooruit naar Argentinië

They all look fantastic. Can't believe how fast those girls are growing up, Arianne is so tall now! They're soooo beautiful :flowers:

Great to see these images and video! Looks like it's better weather there than in the Netherlands!

I love that the girls appear to be wearing TOMs shoes! I have several pairs myself!

The princesses are growing so fast! Looks like the Princess of Orange is going to be tall and is looking more and more like her mother. Beautiful girls, all of them.

Beautiful family. Thanks everyone for the links. :merryxmas:

Wow the girls are so tall for their age! and they have a beautiful long blond hair! They are very different though! I think Amalia looks a lot like a mix of Maxima and Beatrix.
yes, soo they will be teenagers!

Wow the girls are so tall for their age! and they have a beautiful long blond hair! They are very different though! I think Amalia looks a lot like a mix of Maxima and Beatrix.
yes, soo they will be teenagers!

The Dutch belong to the tallest people on earth. Some believe this is thanks to their diet with lots of dairy and related products. Princess Catharina-Amalia has very strong features with great-grandmother Queen Juliana and her great- great- grandmother Queen Wilhelmina.

An old picture of the 10-years old Queen Wilhelmina, in 1890, the year in which she became Queen.

An old picture of Princess Juliana, a few years older than Princess Amalia now.

:flowers:

The Dutch belong to the tallest people on earth. Some believe this is thanks to their diet with lots of dairy and related products. Princess Catharina-Amalia has very strong features with great-grandmother Queen Juliana and her great- great- grandmother Queen Wilhelmina.

An old picture of the 10-years old Queen Wilhelmina, in 1890, the year in which she became Queen.

I see a lot of similarities between Wilhelmina and W-A in this picture. Lovely. :)

Sweet pictures. I like that they're not dressed in the same clothes and as real kids too, not as mini-adults.

Alexia is turning into such a pretty girl too.

I really think Alexia will be (and already is) the beauty of the three.

Wonderful pics! And the girls are so lovely, not long and they'll all be beautiful teenagers..

** [ URL="http://www.refdag.nl/achtergrond/koninklijk-huis/koningin_maxima_het_gaat_goed_met_mijn_vader_met_fotoserie_1_879226"]refdag.nl gallery: Koningin Máxima: Het gaat goed met mijn vader (met fotoserie)[/URL] **

** diezminutos.es: Máxima vuelve a casa por Navidad con los suyos **

** gettyimages gallery ** anp gallery **

Good thing the King can call in the Military when needed. ;) :D ;). Between Marius in Norway and these young Beauties in Holland, I foresee the need to use those ceremonial swords for more than when CP Haakon and/or King Wiliem-Alexander wear them w/their Full Dress Uniforms in the Near Future. :D

They really are growing up so fast. I also know exactly how Maxima feels about her Dad. When you have a Parent who is seriously ill and/or has a serious chronic condition, just having them w/you for one more Christmas is a better gift than anything wrapped in a pretty package under the tree. :). I'm glad he's doing better.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Or Catherine Amalia could take a shine to Marius in 10 years like Liz did to Phil and there you go :) No swords needed.

Good thing the King can call in the Military when needed. ;) :D ;). Between Marius in Norway and these young Beauties in Holland, I foresee the need to use those ceremonial swords for more than when CP Haakon and/or King Wiliem-Alexander wear them w/their Full Dress Uniforms in the Near Future. :D

They really are growing up so fast. I also know exactly how Maxima feels about her Dad. When you have a Parent who is seriously ill and/or has a serious chronic condition, just having them w/you for one more Christmas is a better gift than anything wrapped in a pretty package under the tree. :). I'm glad he's doing better.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The first part of your post made me smile :D. I started picturing His Majesty meeting any potential young gentlemen with his sword in tow, offering to show the said gentlemen how to keep the said sword in the best of shapes :lol:. The girls are quite lovely, and it's nice to see them looking so relaxed and happy with their parents.

Or Catherine Amalia could take a shine to Marius in 10 years like Liz did to Phil and there you go :) No swords needed.

Have they been introduced yet? One never knows what could happen in the future, but it's always fun to play a wistful matchmaker :D.

Their is going to be plenty of young eligible princesses flitting around Europe in the next several years and , well, not so many princes but here's to hoping for a royal love match at least once.

Where did the time go? Ariane was born about a month after I joined TRF, Alexia was a toddler, and Amalia was only three or four years old. Now, they are quickly growing into beautiful young women! Only two years and Amalia will be a teenager- wow. It's been fun seeing the "Three A's" grow over the years!

An old picture of Princess Juliana, a few years older than Princess Amalia now.

Wonderful photos Duc et Pair! I'd never seen Queen Wihelmina as a child nor Juliana with long hair.

Their is going to be plenty of young eligible princesses flitting around Europe in the next several years and , well, not so many princes but here's to hoping for a royal love match at least once.
I'm always thinking of future love matches!!:D However, I think Elisabeth will go better with Marius than Amalia, but it's just my opinion.
It's true that are more young princesses than princes, but there are some "princes" (from royal family but not royal themselfs), like the Urdangarin boys, Infanta Elena's son Felipe Froilan and Marius. Don't forget about Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, all the boys from Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechnstein, young but Prince Laurent twin boys, Prince Gabriel and Prince Emmanuel, Princess Beatrix only grandson, Luxembourg boys Gabriel and Noah, Richard from Denmark (I think he is called Richard, the grandson of Princess Benedikte), and of course, the Greek boys.

From the last generation of dutch royals, noone married a royal (not even nobility), so i'd be very surprised if the younger ones will do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom