Photo Sessions at Villa La Angostura, Argentina (2010-2012, 2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Argentinian press, Queen Beatrix will also celebrate chritmas in La Angostura. The RVD did not comment (yet).

article from Clarin:

Máxima y su familia, de vacaciones en Villa La Angostura

Apparently the Argentinian press did not give any details of the holidays of the princely family this time, so it seems that they are keeping their end of the bargain.

This is my favorite Royal Family of XXI Century. They accomplishes their duties with happyness and they always have a smile in their lips. The girls are getting more and more adorable as they gets older, and the little one is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Vanesa.:flowers:

Here's a high quality picture of the happy family - Photo

They look just great together relaxing and enjoying themselves. That's a lovely family! :clap:

Photo Session at Villa La Angostura, Argentina: December 23, 2012

The couple and their daughters will be in Villa la Angostura,Argentina this Christmas and New Year and they plan a photo-shoot on december 23rd at 11.00AM local time

theres always a photosession there from 2 and 2 years. i always love the background, 2010 landscape was beautiful!
i hope this time the girls are dressed diferently!

It 's suddenly not so sure if there will be a photo session at all today since the Copahue vulcano on the Chilean/Argentine border exploded and flights to and from Bariloche are cancelled due to ashes.The Prince arrived in Buenos Aires last night,not sure if they all can fly to Bariloche which is near Villa la Angostura.....and not sure either if all of our dutch photographers can get there,or can get away from there and be home for Christmas on time as was planned.Will be a day of sorts today.I just wish all of them the very best!

Yes, that's right! The photosession is partly inside, partly outside because of the bad weather.

Amazing photos!! The girls are beautiful!

Look at those beautiful girls. They are getting so big. I love their clothes.

Each of the little princesses has their own beauty. And I love it that they aren't dressed the same.

Beautiful photos of the family!

Quite beautiful girls and family, a pleasure to see !

Such a happy and content looking family. :)

Lovely pictures. Dad is gonna have his hands full in the future with such pretty girls!! LOL

Beautiful family! Loved the video - the girls are absolutely adorable.

Fantastic villa, in a wonderful area. What a view!!! I thought that this villa belongs to the Oranges.

No it doesn't.It is El Messidor,the residence of the Governor of Neuquen.

Can someone please translate what they are saying in their interview? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom