New Year's Holiday in Dubai: 2008-2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Review of the countries Máxima visited during 2008(includes the visits we've seen pics of or the ones we've heard of)

5x Argentina(2x january, 1 april, 1 june, 1 october)
2x Austria(february and august)
?? Belgium
?? Mozambique
2x Spain(may and june)
2x USA(july and september)
1x Luxemburg(february)
1x Camerun(march)
1x China(august)
1x Paraguay(october)
1x Poland(october)
1x England(november)
1x Qatar(november)
1x Rumania(november)
1x Egypt(october)
1x UAE/Dubai(december)

wow very good list, thanks

i'm sure the reason why they are visiting is because of the improved connections that their soon to be official trip to the emirates and oman caused. i'm sure TRH were in touch with the sheikh and his family when organizing it and it surely came up that they should visit privately. i wouldn't find that uncommon, considering the dutch couple seem to be quite good friends of a number of royal members.

besides, on the claim that they are spending "taxpayers" money, i'm very afraid that the dutch royal house is quite clear and transparent with what regards their expenditure, so i'm sure that if they wanted "lavish" they are paying it out of their own purse.

This visit was private. They visited their Dutch friends who live in the Emirates. The official visit will start next weekend.

Hi,

Can anyone access old pics of Princes Maxima from the site Maxzite? When she was young, teenager,etc. They seem to have disappeared. Many thanks.

Hi,

Can anyone access old pics of Princes Maxima from the site Maxzite? When she was young, teenager,etc. They seem to have disappeared. Many thanks.

Posting in this thread for your request doesn't work.Make your request in the Máxima pictures thread please.

Can't find the topic about the visit to Oman and United Arab Emirates, but here is a review of the visit:

Fan van Máxima » Terugblik op bezoek aan Oman en VAE in 2009

Google Vertaling

You find what you look for under the respective countries as this is a outgoing State Visit to Oman and Qatar.So far no cancellation of the SV due to the situation in the Middle-East,it is closely monitored.But Oman would be the last place on earth for protests really,everything is fine in this piece of paradise,and Qatar has no problems whatshowever either.:)

Indeed, Qatar is considering investing more in Lloyds of London and is looking into buying a British soccer team? Qatar is also sending aid to Libya (or they were, yesterday, today is a different day - hard to get flights into Libya right now).

Interestingly, we're hearing here that Gaddafi's $ may be partly in Lloyds.

As to state visits, Qatar is high on many nation's lists of "where to go." The President of Germany appears to be making a state visit to Qatar (and other gulf states) tomorrow (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom