Máxima on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karolinabraganza

Nobility
I thought it would be fun to start a thread with Maxima on the cover of magazines from the start to today

pdvcouv47322.jpg

Jan 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
prinsesmelanie said:
she is an ugly farmer girl with no style so why??
are you talking about maxima? curious, dont think i have heard that before!:) i guess i dont even have to mention: i strongly disagree

karolinabraganza said:
are you talking about maxima? curious, dont think i have heard that before!:) i guess i dont even have to mention: i strongly disagree
So do I. Ugly farm girl? Well, I don't even think that I have a comment for that I disagree so much...:confused:

yes. Is that new for you? I hear lots of things like it. Farmer face, horse teeth, not royal enough. Funny you haven't heard it before.

prinsesmelanie said:
yes. Is that new for you? I hear lots of things like it. Farmer face, horse teeth, not royal enough. Funny you haven't heard it before.
Funny...
I have never heard that before.
And I strongly disagree.

Please note that while we are each entitled to our own opinions about individual royals, we must also be civil in our comments about these royals and in replies to the opinons of others.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Administrator

karolinabraganza said:
I thought it would be fun to start a thread with Maxima on the cover of magazines from the start to today
What a great collection of covers! I think Maxima is lovely, and it's nice to be able to enjoy pictures and appreciative comments on this board. Beauty is as beauty does.

So many of the photos I have seen of her show her as seeming very natural. I think that this comes across more when she is shown 'in action' than when she is just standing and waiting around. When she talks to someone, for example, she appears to be engaged by them (and them her) if you know what I mean.

This thread has now been cleaned up.

Hopefully we will see Maxima on the cover of some more magazines soon, especially with the impending arrival of her second baby.

Maxima is very often seen on covers in the netherlands this week on the cover of Weekend ( gossipmagazine )

Attachments

• We30_p01_bew.jpg
    We30_p01_bew.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 900
German covers

Attachments

• tid4395nw_s.jpg
    tid4395nw_s.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 492
  • tid4396wdf_s.jpg
    tid4396wdf_s.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,237
Whilst I admire Maxima's style, chic and flair, I still think that she looks older than she is, her skin is wrinkled, (as a result of smoking, drinking perhaps?), with all the rescources she has at her disposal, shouldn't she be looking flawless?!

Is it me, or does it look like Maxima has already thinned out a bit since Alexia's birth?

Toute Royal

Attachments

• touteroyale.jpg
    touteroyale.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 692
Neue Welt:

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 646
New cover German magazine

Attachments

• neue woche.jpg
    neue woche.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 464
Vorsten Magazine

Attachments

• vorsten.jpg
    vorsten.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,298
Party Dutch magazine orange special

Attachments

• party oranjespecial.jpg
    party oranjespecial.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 815
Toute Royale

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 960
Thank you for the covers misshelen. I particularly like the last three. My favorite was the Party Dutch Oranje special that particular photo of the Queen and the Princess with their vibrant smiles was very fitting for the cover. Thanks again.:)

I'm quiet new about Dutch Royal family, I would like to know if Maxima ever gives a special pose for magazine, just like other princesses did? (late princess Diana, CP mary, Princess Alexandra, princess Beatrice)

karolinabraganza said:
I thought it would be fun to start a thread with Maxima on the cover of magazines from the start to today Jan 2003
From this magazine cover I can see that Maxima still looks sweet among the other crown princess...in my opinion none of them has striking beauty but it is not a big matter for them, they will not represent their country in beauty queen peagent;). The most important is they do well their duty as CP.

Oranje Boven

Attachments

• 03_1_b.jpg
    03_1_b.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 811
  • e7_1_b.jpg
    e7_1_b.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 24_1_b.jpg
    24_1_b.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 844
galuhcandrakirana said:
I'm quiet new about Dutch Royal family, I would like to know if Maxima ever gives a special pose for magazine, just like other princesses did? (late princess Diana, CP mary, Princess Alexandra, princess Beatrice)

I only know of her posing for Vanity Fair, like all the european crownprinces and -princesses, other than that she never posed for any magazine and it is not likely she will do that in the future.

New cover from Maxima this week. Weekend magazine

Attachments

• We34_p01_bew.jpg
    We34_p01_bew.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 765
i think this is also an other old picture, not from tis summer..:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom