Máxima and Mathilde receive the Overview of the Art of Painting: December 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucien

Majesty
City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
December 4th

Their Royal Highnesses Princess Máxima and Princess Mathilde of Belgium will jointly receive the Overview of the Art of Painting in
The Low Countries,Municipal Museum,The Hague.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Lovely news! It is always very nice to see the 2 of them together in an officail activity!

Well, Willem-Alexander is abroad that day, so the two ladies can spend the rest of the afternoon drinking tea and gossiping at Villa Eikenhorst ;) The book seems interesting, esp. as I am taking a minor in history of arts this year.

What intresting news. Its always good to see the two ladies together. I seem to be close friends. The book sounds intresting especially to the art lovers/collecters.

Well, Willem-Alexander is abroad that day, so the two ladies can spend the rest of the afternoon drinking tea and gossiping at Villa Eikenhorst ;)

That will leave Philippe in misery I assume. :cool: After all December 4th is their 8th wedding anniversary, so Eikenhorst is probably NOT the place to be for Mathilde. :lol:

That really is lovely news! It's always good to see them perform acts together and I'm glad they do it at regulary basis, because they're my two favourite princesses after all... :)

It will be a girls day out today as TRH Princess Máxima and Princess Mathilde will jointly receive the "Overview of the Art of Painting in the Low Countries" at the Municipal Museum,The Hague.So I'm sure we can expect some wonderfull pictures of two very dear friends.
:flowers:

Was it planned to attend in so similar looking coats?
I don't know what to think about it.
Weird ... :ermm:

Anyway, Great to see Máxima and Mathilde out together! :flowers:

It looks weird indeed, though it is nice to see the two of them together and Maxima´s hair is in order again...Bravo!

what a coincidence, but how unfortunate! one of them should have taken the coat off as soon as possible! it was nevertheless funny and they laughed about the situation.

today we have no doubt, they are wearing natan. :)

This is funny, two Cp's in the same outfit print but different styles. Mathilde's seem to be very her and Maxima's seems to be her style, i wish she wore a head piece with it, wouldve completed her look. The ladies seem that they didnt mind, they step out in confidence.

Great day & great pictures of the ladies, its always nice to see them, they seem to have a close friendshiip.

O My God!!!:eek:We all fear for this day !!!!
This is every women's nightmair!
Why o why one of them didn't take off the Cout?:ohmy:
They look very funny..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good they seem to take this weird coincidence with a good spirit.
I don't like to see people together wearing very similar cloths... it gets monotonous to look at them (except if people are wearing a job uniform or if they belong to the same music band, etc).

Although they were similar, I prefer how Máxima presented herself. Today she was really beautiful, imo.

O My God!!!:eek:We all fear for this day !!!!
This is every women's nightmair!
Why o why one of them didn't take off the Cout?:ohmy:

Maybe it was too cold to take it off! :)

I love it !

I think it is a brilliant and funny idea : like twins !

Was it planned to attend in so similar looking coats?
I don't know what to think about it.
Weird ... :ermm:

I seriously doubt that it was a mere coincidence...isn't there any kind of previous outfit checking when two CPs attend the same event? Plus, since they know each other so well... I believe this might have been something planned. But why...? As said in Dutch...geen flauw idee.

I seriously doubt that it was a mere coincidence...isn't there any kind of previous outfit checking when two CPs attend the same event? Plus, since they know each other so well... I believe this might have been something planned. But why...? As said in Dutch...geen flauw idee.

I don't think it was planned, or at least I don't see a reason to plan a situation like this.
But if it was planned... maybe they wanted to dress in a similar way to make people think "Oh they are so close, their tastes are so similar, they are soul-friends, they even choose the same outfits!" :cool:
They don't seem very concerned or worried about this. But for us, Maxima and Mathilde's fans, this lack of creativity is a bit disappointing.

I wouldn't be suprised if they planned or else its a really bizarre coincidence! But then again they have similar style and have worn similar outfits in the past (albeit not at the same time!) so it being a coincidence is possible.

It may be presumed that both Crown Princesses have agreed to appear in somewhat similar outfits. The custom-tailored coats nicely accentuate a distinctive style of each Princess. I love houndstooth patterns. At the same time, I am sure that there will be no more appearances like this one.

Last edited:
I read here that this coat's Designer is Natan. I wonder if he doesn't matter with this coincidence? Usually designers don't like to see the same dress/outfit in different persons at the same time. It takes away the idea of Exclusivity.

Isn't this the second time that something like this happens with them?

The coat of Mathilde is from Natan and Maxima's is from Oscar De La Rente I they said on tv!

It looks weird indeed, though it is nice to see the two of them together and Maxima´s hair is in order again...Bravo!
Agreed. However, I would like to tone down Maxima's blusher/bronzer.
Hopefully, they can enjoy some time together before Mathilde needs to return home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom