Máxima & Mathilde in Breda for the 'History of Dutch Literature': February 23, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watcher

Courtier
Country
Netherlands
Maxima and Mathilde, today

pictures: ANP

Last edited by a moderator:
BREDA - Princess Maxima and Princess Mathilde of Belgium, thursday morning, in the Grote Church in Breda. The princesses here to receive the first parts of the new edition of 'History of the Dutch Literature'.

ANP PHOTO ROBIN UTRECHT

Now, this outfit is much much better.
Simple elegance, warm colour.

And she and Mathilde seem to have a great relationship.

more from royalimages.nl

This morning princess Maxima and princess Mathilde from Belgium received the first two editions of the “History of Dutch Literatury” in the Grote Kerk at Breda.
This book contains the most complete and restyled history of Dutch Literatury from Holland and Flanders.

What a contrast in outfits for Maxima these days!!!

The first one (which she wore at the floral thing) is really ugly. She has worn the coat before (I think it was on the civil wedding of Floris and Aimee) and I hated it from that moment on. The neckline is just horrible (way too high) and the colour doesn't do her much justice, she looks better in black or white or just in bright and bubbly colors which suit her personality best, imo. I think the ribbon thing in her hair is cute though. It's different and that's one thing I like about Maxima, she's always trying new things.

The second outfit (today's) is really beautiful. Red is definitely her color and it makes her look all warm and friendly. I always love seeing Mathilde and her together, they seem to be really good friends, something I do adore, because they're my two favourite princesses after all. :) Mathilde looks great too, I love that coat (I think I've sean her wearing it before, but I don't quite remember when). I hope there will be more pictures!

Thanks to all who posted yesterday's and today's pictures, btw. Where would we be without you? ;)

Last edited:
I love Mathilde's outfit. Everything (cloth, shoes, hairdo) combine eachother so well. She is always so elegant, and very regal. Máxima seems much better today.

Yes, they sem to get along pretty well. That's good! After all, one day they will be Queens and a close relationship is important since they will meet eachother very often.

more from PPE

23-02-2006 Princess Maxima and princess Mathilde in Breda at the '' History of the Dutch language''.

it's great to see my two favourite princesses together again. they seem to have such a close relationship. they look so happy and beautiful, both of them. i wish they got engaged together in more events, they would make a great duo, as they seem interested in the same kind of things, from close countries and who have a close friendship.
red really really suits maxima. this outfit is in my opinion far better than yesterday's one. it looks really professional (just as mathilde). the hair looks so lovely this way...

i also remember that broock, that skirt of maxima is from the engagement period as well... :)

i wonder in which language they talk together... english? german maybe?

Last edited:
Lovely to see Mathilde and Maxima together , they seem to be great friends !:)

Im glad Maxima recovered from the barbie appearnce yesteday, and luckily no shiny nylons and too much orange blush today. They look like they really enjoy each others company, Mathilde looks elegant but the color is a little drab when you put it next to Maximas red outfit.

Lovely photos, and lovely to see! They all look so happy.

So different than yesterday...a perfect outfit and well combined ;)

I really love MAxima, in this pictures she is so beautiful, and Mathilde too, but I like more MAxima.

today is perfect.. both crown princesses look beautiful. i hope there will be more events like this where 2 or more princesses or royals get together.. :) :)

here's a few more from ANP

Mathilde is using more make-up in this pics you can see verry good that she is using foundation or powder.. and red lipgloss (which not looking bad) but I wanted to mention the difference with Maxima.. which is using a non colour gloss... and it is suiting her much better than yesterday with the orange blusher...
images Seegerpress

Thanks for all the pictures. The church in Breda is beautiful. When you have the opportunity to visit, please do!!

the Dutch photographers are reall out & about this time...
mr.nieboer (you can see the PPE pics), Henrik jan van Beek, Auebsamen, and C.Buys

here are the pictures from seegerpress

maxima88 said:
Mathilde is using more make-up in this pics you can see verry good that she is using foundation or powder.. and red lipgloss (which not looking bad) images Seegerpress

The make-up of Princess Mathilde is just perfect for her, imo. What a lovely skin she has!

I was in Breda today and met both the princesses. It was great!!
They both looked beautyful. They were very friendly en took the time to meet the public. I waited for 2,5 hours and it was very cold but absolutely worthwile. Maxima has shaken my hand! ( I never wash it again!) I also made very nice pictures. So it was a great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom