Life in Pictures: Crown Prince Willem-Alexander

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about his former girlfriends... before Maxima. Are there any pics...

has anyone else noticed the resemblance between baby alex and baby christian of denmark? or is it just me?

Yes. I noticed it..But I also noticed, as many other people here, how similar Prince Willem Alexander is to her eldest daughter, Princess Amalia. And I can add that both of them are the spitting image of Queen beatrix when she was a little girl! :D

Vanesa.

Last edited by a moderator:
princess olga said:
Wonderful pictures, The Watcher! Thanks for posting!
I grew up in the Netherlands, am a bit yonger than him, so we all came across pictures of Alexander from time to time, but I had forgotten how cute he was as a boy and how handsome he was particularly during his early to mid twenties. As an infant he was absolutely gorgeous, much better looking than his own daughter Amalia (who I'm glad to see is turning into a very cute little kid, seems to be past the 'ugly duckling infant' phase)

Alex's brothers were very handsome too, Friso in particular.

Then again, I agree on most of Princess Olga's post. WA was a super cute baby and quite a handsome young man (come on, he IS still young). But he's not that bad right now! Actually I think a new haircut would be a wonderful improvement for him.

In my humble opinion, by looking at the pics I would say that Friso is the less well-maintained of the three brothers...glasses look way better on Constantijn (who I find quite handsome in fact) :flowers:

I think his hair looks good in this picture. Originally posted by The Watcher...I didn't quote as I didn't want to post a huge comment.

attachment.php
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70847&d=1103839478

Verde Esmeralda said:
In my humble opinion, by looking at the pics I would say that Friso is the less well-maintained of the three brothers... :flowers:
very true, he was by far, the most handsome of the three brothers when they were teenagers and early twenty-somethings. By far. Unbelievably handsome, Friso was. What happened next was that he worked 20 hr days at Goldman Sachs which I think was detrimental to his appearance. Also, perhaps he would have aged the same way anyway due to genes, who knows!

As for Alexander, he's still good looking today I think. A haircut would help indeed, but I also think his illness is causing him to look a bit bloated sometimes.

I specially like the pics when he was a baby and was with his granny , Queen Juliana. Then, the prince was absolutely a-do-ra-ble. Well, and he still is nowadays! :wub:

My brother was a lot like him when a toddler and would wear the same kind of hairdos...Well, I think it was very common in the end of the 60's and beggining of the 70's. I loved this kind of hairdos.

Vanesa.

corazon said:
Amalia is really like him!
frankly, in the looks department, infant Amalia was never able to hold a candle to infant Alexander. amalia's 'dried up' nicely as they say, into a very cute toddler but in her infant days, let's face facts here, she was eons away from the good looks her father was endowed with as an infant.

Once upon a time,there was a little drummer boy...

467757.jpg

Who..along with his three brothers, was the centerpiece of each and every show...

467753.jpg

Or he would watch the drums with his brothers in arms,from left to right,Alexander,Friso and Constantijn
in front of Drakensteyn Castle...

467758.jpg

467759.jpg

Pics free of copyrights.:)

Budget Day 1985, Prince Willem Alexander raises his hand during the three cheers Date: September 17, 1985
https://www.alamy.com/budget-day-19...lexander-prince-of-orange-image342448769.html

Crown Prince Willem Alexander member of Council of State; Prince Willem Alexander and Queen Beatrix Date: July 3, 1985

https://www.alamy.com/crown-prince-...=1&vd=0&lb=&fi=2&edrf=&ispremium=1&flip=0&pl=

https://www.alamy.com/crown-prince-...=1&vd=0&lb=&fi=2&edrf=&ispremium=1&flip=0&pl=

Are there any pictures of King Willem-Alexander's 18th birthday celebrations?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom