The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-26-2006, 05:26 PM
Heir Apparent

what cute 2 little Princesses and Amalia kiss her baby sister how nice!

Old 02-26-2006, 05:44 PM
Royal Highness

The picture of Amalia's cute little face and smile with her snow cap on is just adorable! I loved it so much I made it my profile picture. Amalia seems to love baby Alexia so much. Photographers are going to love Amalia as she grows up. She just gives and gives to the camera but not in a bad way. BTW, I've never seen a two year old with so much spunk and personality. The one where she's sticking her tongue out and then waving is so cute. And I've never seen a two year old so good natured toward a younger sibling (I volunteer with toddlers). She's going through her "terrible twos" but I've seen nothing "terrible" about her! (There are many toddlers out there who are actually violent toward their younger siblings, quite the opposite of Amalia kissing Alexia!) :)

Old 02-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Royal Highness

What a fantastic family, they all get better looking every time that I see them. The girls are just adorable!!! I just want to kiss their cheeks off. I do think that Alexia looks more like her mom than CA though. You can definately see the Orange side of the family in CA.
Old 02-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Serene Highness

Oh! I loooove these pictures. I think they are the best ones I've seen of the family yet! I agree with Alexandria, that these informal sessions are so much nicer than the posed, often stiff, formal portraits.

I also like the fact that by organizing this photosession, W-A & Maxima are continuing a tradition ... we've seen photos of the Dutch RF playing in Lech for many, many years now!
Old 02-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Photo from www.koninklijkhuis.nl/
Old 02-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

The last ones from getty images

Old 02-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I just saw a report on this photo session on the television news. Maxima and Willem-Alexander were making a short comment to the reporter that it was to soon for Amalia to ski, but that ahe miht get used to the ccold this way & they will let her play with plasticc skies, as an introduction.
Amalia was just adorable, everytime the photographers were calling her name she responded 'Jaaaa-haaa'. She seems to enjoy playing with the cameras/photographers...
Old 02-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Courtier

the two little princess are just CUTE!!!!!!
what a lovely family!
Amalia is just daddi's little girl .....^.^

I have a question....how come willem-alexander always hold on to Amalia and Maxiam always holding Alexia..(cuz heir carry the heir thing?) you can rarely see willem-alexander holding the little cute Alexia...
Old 02-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Amalia is heavier and Alexia is probably in the mommy-only stage.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

cute ,sweet photos :)
Old 02-26-2006, 10:26 PM
Royal Highness

The photos are just precious...Thanks for posting them all. Máxima looks very good in purple and how lively and happy Princess Amalia looks!
Old 02-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Nobility

That's so fun! I love the pictures. Especially the two sister interacting. Amalia's open-mouth smile/laugh reminds me a lot of Maxima's. How wonderful. Did they say anything?
Old 02-27-2006, 01:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

2 more from Getty images
Old 02-27-2006, 03:43 AM
Aristocracy

Wonderful family, great pictures, I'm very, very impressed!! They are so nice, full of joy, all smiles, wow...I just love them. The two little girls are marvellous. It's great to see that Amalia got used to photographers and she's waving and smiling all the time. Alexia is still small, but I think she'll be the same as Amalia when she grows up and I'll be happy to see them together. Hmmm, maybe they'll have a little brother or sister by then, don't you think so?:) :) :)
Old 02-27-2006, 04:24 AM
Aristocracy

I love this family, how cute are the girls!!!
Old 02-27-2006, 05:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wonderful family pictures. I always love the dutch photoshoots, so full of life and happiness. I wish more royals would opt for this instead of pre-released airbrushed pictures with not much more personality than a grey Volvo

Got to love Amalias expressions, and her little hello kitty mittens are so cute http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?i...69412474zk.jpg

Is there any video available of this?
Old 02-27-2006, 05:03 AM

I think Amalia looks just like Queen Beatrix, just blonder Same round face and smile.
And hopefully Alexia will look more like Máxima.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:34 AM
Administrator

Well, the Queen had years in which she looked very pretty, especially in the early days of her pregnancy, so i wouldn't mind the resemblance myself.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:35 AM
Aristocracy

I like this great family!!!!
How times they stay in Lech?
Thanks.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:37 AM
Administrator

I don't know, but Maxima has to be in Olso this saturday (without husband). Maybe Willem-Alexander and the children will stay in Lech and she will join them afterwards?