King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and The Oranje Fonds

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Máxima was on a surprise visit at a Orange Fund project called"Bakkie in the buurt"(Cuppa in the neighbourhood),Amsterdam-Oost.
The visitors,who really didn't have a clue on HRH visiting today,were flabbergasted and took their time to have long chats/talks with her.They were absolutely delighted to have her.Earlyer today HRH had visited the Van Harte Resto project in the north of Amsterdam.

Both projects emphasize on the social cohesion of the neighboorhoods,and are hugely successfull at that.:flowers:

Het Koninklijk Huis

Princess Máxima was on a surprise visit at a Orange Fund project called"Bakkie in the buurt"(Cuppa in the neighbourhood),Amsterdam-Oost.
The visitors,who really didn't have a clue on HRH visiting today,were flabbergasted and took their time to have long chats/talks with her.They were absolutely delighted to have her.Earlyer today HRH had visited the Van Harte Resto project in the north of Amsterdam.

Both projects emphasize on the social cohesion of the neighboorhoods,and are hugely successfull at that.:flowers:

Het Koninklijk Huis

Some more from a busy day:

PPE Agency

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Vincent/Lex/

HRH will attend the final session of the 3 year Meeting of Languages program in the frame of the Oranje Fund,Utrecht saturday november 8th.
Het Koninklijk Huis

HRH will attend the final session of the 3 year Meeting of Languages program in the frame of the Oranje Fund,Utrecht saturday november 8th.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Thank you for the link, Lucien. Wow! A 3-year meeting. They must be very tired and quite anxious to go home:lol:

I'm just kidding. But seriously, what is this language program? Does it promote the Dutch language in schools?

Princess Maxima is looking great these days.

Lovely photos, Lucien and Turkish Delight! Who is the person that is leaning in to Maxima's car in the first two photos posted by Turkish Delight?

Lovely photos, Lucien and Turkish Delight! Who is the person that is leaning in to Maxima's car in the first two photos posted by Turkish Delight?

sgl, firstly you're welcome!:flowers: After, I have really no idea about him.:ermm:

sgl, firstly you're welcome!:flowers: After, I have really no idea about him.:ermm:

Delight,the "him" is a her.An Orange fan who saw her chance fit to embrace HRH while already in the car,c'est ca.

Delight,the "him" is a her.An Orange fan who saw her chance fit to embrace HRH while already in the car,c'est ca.

Ohhhh, I am really sorry for that!:ermm: Thanks for correcting me! You're helpful!

I am surprised that the security would allow a royal fan to just run up to the car like that. Is their security that relaxed, or was this woman screened beforehand?

HRH Princess Máxima will visit the town of Oss tomorrow thursday february 12th due to the prize by the Orange Fund the town was awarded with by the Princess last year on community sense and participation.Oss is one of the towns/cities with the highest crime-rate here btw.

Het Koninklijk Huis

HRH Princess Máxima will visit the town of Oss tomorrow thursday february 12th due to the prize by the Orange Fund the town was awarded with by the Princess last year on community sense and participation.Oss is one of the towns/cities with the highest crime-rate here btw.

Het Koninklijk Huis

PPE Agency Oss

I love the orange scarves worn by the people with Princess Maxima! A very nice tribute.

Maxima looks very beautiful and happy. :wub:

I ahve to say that the princess seemed very sweet when I saw an item of this visit on 'Blauw Bloed'. The princess was welcomed but apologised to her host that she first went to greet the public, accept flowers, give a few handshakes etc. She actually recognised some in the public, and when she left she again went to the public, shook hands, made a talk etc. The people who met her all seemed delighted, and radiated while telling about the conversation they had with the princess. Just seeing these photo's makes you forget Maxima's best quality: inter acting with anybody she meets.

I love that coat how many times has she worn it and each time I fall more in love nothing like a little fur IMO.

Princess Máxima,Patron of the Orange Fund,will visit projects of the Fund in the towns of Venlo and Mill thursday march 5th.
Het Koninklijk Huis

My blog entry:

Princess Máxima of The netherlands today visited two projects that are sponsored by the
Orange Fund, the fund that she and her husband received as a wedding present from the Dutch people.

First the princess visited the programme ‘Aging Actively’, in the Seniors Hobby Center in Mill and St. Hubert. The programme was started two years ago tries to prevent seniors from getting lonely. Later the princess visited the foundation Boy-4-ever in the city of Venlo. This foundation brings teenagers from different cultural backgrounds together and organises activities for them.

And some pictures from Venlo: ANP Beeldbank and some from Mill: ANP Beeldbank

Princess Máxima visited as Patroness as the Oranje Fonds the Cities of Mill and Venlo:angel:PPE Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the PoO and Princess Maxima have had a busy week.

Back
Top Bottom