King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and The Oranje Fonds

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruno Press must've complete obsession with Princess Maxima. They have many many photos that focus on her expression... you could make a slideshow of her every minutes.. hehe..
She is so full of smile...
Her royal highness princess Máxima of the The Netherlands was present at the distribution of cheques to civil society organisations in the town hall of Rotterdam on Wednesday 8 February.
here are most of the photos, 1st ones :

purple_platinum said:
5th & last ones from Bruno Press
its so nice to see the first pic, she waves to meeeee :d I also goit a pic of that moment!!! haha I love her :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinha_lennon said:
hey patrick! can you post this photo?!

of course, here is my picture

Attachments

• trf maxima.jpg
    trf maxima.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 235
That has got to be the most unflattering picture of Maxima I've seen for a while. Don't these people know to take a photo from a flattering angle? She's a crown princess- they should photograph her like a crown princess!

LadyK said:
That has got to be the most unflattering picture of Maxima I've seen for a while. Don't these people know to take a photo from a flattering angle? She's a crown princess- they should photograph her like a crown princess!

Because her hair is covering her face, you mean? Or because she opted for a terrible pattern again for the blouse?

Verde Esmeralda said:
Because her hair is covering her face, you mean? Or because she opted for a terrible pattern again for the blouse?

Because that angle makes her belly and behind look a mile around (which she's not!)

videofootage

They showed videofootage of this event on television this afternoon. It was about 5 minutes long and she looked fine.

Princess Máxima,co-patron of the Orange Fund,payed some unexpected visits to several of the Funds projects yesterday.
Het Koninklijk Huis

courtesy RVD.

Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima will start National campaign of the Orange Fund,Gouda.

ANP Beeldbank
PPE Agency

Last edited:
Another messy look for Máxima.
The outfit is old, but nice... but that hair. :eek:Looks like she didn't brush or wash it.
Sorry, but IMO she urgendly need to do something with it! Cut it, color it... whatever!

It looks like her hair is stuck in the back of her shirt, and it is way too messy on top. I wonder if she was out in the wind? I like her with longer hair, and I think the color is nice, but she needs a more polished style.

I know what you mean Her Majesty but I have really come to love all that untidy look that Maxima try as she might seems to look perfect thing can't do. She does appear to urgently need top draw help with her look I completely agree but......I just can't help but think it is just part of her.... I hope I am expressin this the correct way and NOT appearing as if I objecting to your seriously appropiate observation.

Obviously, her hair stylist doesn't believe in using hair spray or a good brush, like Mason Pearson, otherwise he wouldn't let poor Maxima look like she had a really rough night with that hair. And her make-up... it's all smudged and sloppy looking.

yes and on top of that her forhead wrinkles looks more deep!, she is a mess!wher is his styles perosn and make up artist?

yes and on top of that her forhead wrinkles looks more deep!, she is a mess!wher is his styles perosn and make up artist?

Exagurating is a craft on its own isn't it.I bet she looks better then some here,really do,would love to see some pics of all of you and hold them next to Máxima,talking about a "climate-change"....:whistling:

Ouch! Meow. A little below the McQueen belt ain't it, Lucien? Why take ones comments/perspectives so personally? It's not you they are talking about nor does it affect you in any way shape or form. Besides, it's an opinion not a fact.

Now, on to your implied question: Well, you can count me. I already posted my image here, and yes, I am younger than Maxima (and, no, I am not a teenager.) As for her wrinkles: I don't mind them... they suit her (as I've said about a billion times.) If she ever got rid of them, well, she wouldn't be the same (obviously.) There is more to looks in life, and Maxima has proven that time and time again with not only her "work", but with her charm as well as engaging personality. Which is one of the primary issues as a Crown Princess after all, now isn't it? On the other hand, she should fire her hair stylist because this messy look is not working for her thus whispers from some royal watchers will continue.

:)

Last edited:
Ouch! Meow. A little below the McQueen belt ain't it, Lucien? Why take ones comments/perspectives so personally? It's not you they are talking about nor does it affect you in any way shape or form. Besides, it's an opinion not a fact.

Now, on to your implied question: Well, you can count me. I already posted my image here, and yes, I am younger than Maxima (and, no, I am not a teenager.) As for her wrinkles: I don't mind them... they suit her (as I've said about a billion times.) If she ever got rid of them, well, she wouldn't be the same (obviously.) There is more to looks in life, and Maxima has proven that time and time again with not only her "work", but with her charm as well as engaging personality. Which is one of the primary issues as a Crown Princess after all, now isn't it? On the other hand, she should fire her hair stylist because this messy look is not working for her thus whispers from some royal watchers will continue.

Goodmorning gorgious!:flowers:

No,I know it's not me they talk about,but it's that general trend to critisize for critisize sake only,you know,it has head nor tail,just blabbering.
Awfull,dislike that.Suppose I skip reading this sort of threads before it adds any wrinkles to my happy appearance.....

Oh you are right,she has proved she's more then just a catwalk cat,she's the brains among her equals.Our jewel in the Crown.

Last edited:
Suppose I skip reading this sort of threads before it adds any wrinkles to my happy appearance

:lol: Perhaps, and if you do, continue to read these sort of threads, it will. If you are constantly shocked by members comments, thus causing you to raise your eyebrows every five seconds, then go to your doctor, stat, and commit yourself to the Obagi treatment. Six weeks later your lines have vanished and you'll look eight years younger. Or, just inject 12cc's of Botox and voila! A nice frozen face devoid of lines!

On to Maxima, I believe she is the most charming princess and is a great asset to the royal family. Simply put: The people and the family are lucky to have her. But, ugh :sigh: dear god... sometimes she looks like a hot mess. I'm tempted to send her stylist a book on grooming tips as well as a Mason Pearson hairbrush and Frederic Fekkai hairspray.

Though messy hair, hardly any make-up, Maxima tends to step out in full confidence. She seemed full of energy at the event. Thanks all for the pictures.

On to Maxima, I believe she is the most charming princess and is a great asset to the royal family. Simply put: The people and the family are lucky to have her. But, ugh :sigh: dear god... sometimes she looks like a hot mess. I'm tempted to send her stylist a book on grooming tips as well as a Mason Pearson hairbrush and Frederic Fekkai hairspray.

I second that GT, She is a very cheerful, happy person, anyone would like to have her in the family.
Her only prob she has is that she doesnt take care of her hair at all. Please include a few hair pins, maybe she can use them for good use

Last edited:
Hmmm, I see black heavy smudge around her eyes and burnt orange eyeshadow. It's not my taste, personally, but at least she isn't wearing pound cake foundation. Oh well.:)

Last edited:
Maxima's hair and style remains a mystery to me, at times she can outshine anybody and usually she looks like a mess, too many things going on and the hair and make-up are probably done by herself too (the Queen usually 'does' her own hair too). And she usually uses too much bronzer on her face but forgets the neck. And apart from that, the Natan clothes are becoming a bore, considering that each Benelux princess (and Grand Duchess) has worn something simular in a different shade.

Luckily for her (and us) she radiates energy and has a lot of charisma (even more so on film and in real life). She could be dressed in a paper bag and nobody would care the least. Another thing is that the wind in this country is usually very strong and that Dutch women usually prefer the hair to be a bit more 'nonchalant' than for example American women do.

---

Does anybody know more about the campaign of the Orange fund btw? A national campaign usually has people collecting money door-to-door, like the Anjerfonds of Prince Bernhard. Will there be any commercials on television and such? The Orange Fund usually is a bit more low-key so such a thing would be a big step.

Yes Maxima's hair looks a mess sometimes but for me she will always be the most admirable Crown Princess.
But for those who thinks her "deep wrinkles" are a flaw in her appearance whatever happened to growing older gracefully? What sort of message would Maxima be sending out to all those who admire her and look up to her if she got botox and face lifts to keep her "fresh faced"? It would be like saying you are only beautiful and presentable when you have a pristeen face even if it is not truly your own. What a role model she would be then :ermm:

Maxima is confident and comfortable in her own skin the way she is and that is something that IS admirable

Back
Top Bottom