King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and The Oranje Fonds

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today, May 31, Máxima has visited the music project "Music is the basis!" of the Harmony Orchestra Vleuten.
The initiative is part of the programme "Children Making Music" of the Oranje Fonds.

** Pic ** ppe **

Last edited by a moderator:
TRH,Patrons of the Orange Fund,will attend the concluding concert of the Kids make Music scheme at the Heineken Music Hall,Amsterdam this afternoon.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Máxima, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, Princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane attended the final concert
of the Children Making Music programme in Amsterdam today, June 6, 2012. Children performed a fairytail story by singing
and playing music.

** ppe gallery **

** royalty-online.nl: Prinsesjes met ouders op stap ** translation **

:previous:
This three girls are so wonderful :rose: Hope soon we can see more pictures :flowers:

edit
2 videos :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5sfxd74B2M&feature=g-u-u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yNGLDAxvHE&feature=g-u-u

gallery>http://www.anpfoto.nl/royalimages/search.pp?eventid=1069660

Last edited:
The concert was a project of the Orange fund btw, the fund that WA and Máxima received for their wedding. The project wants to stimulate children to make music, princes máxima started the project on her 40th birthday. 3100 children (+3) were present.

Last edited:
Pictures I took today:

Fan van Máxima » Prinselijk Paar bij eindconcert Kinderen Maken Muziek

Google Vertalen[/QUOTE
Thank you so much for the photos, are price less!:flowers: the girls look lovely and all of them they have a beautifull heair!!! nice dresses and shoes, very natural all smiling and getting to know what will be their life in the public eyes! just one thing i thought may be it is my idea or my be the dress but doesn't Amalia looks a liitle chobby, how old is she now? is she 10? she looks so tall!!!!! I guess she takes after her mother is very tall! beautufl kids and beautfull smiles!!!!!!:flowers:

Princess Amalia turned eight last december, she is born in 2003. I think she is very tall either.

Crown Princess Máxima, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, Princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane attended the final concert
of the Children Making Music programme in Amsterdam today, June 6, 2012. /QUOTE]
What a lovely and happy family!:flowers:

Princess Maxima chanced her make up. She used lighter color. She looks younger and energized ..

That has surely made it extra special to come back :flowers:

Today, June 12, Crown Princess Máxima has visited a Pop music project at the elementary school De Streek in
Tjalleberd that is part of the Children Making Musik programme by the Oranje Fonds.

** Pic ** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

** heerenveensecourant.nl: Tjalleberd loopt uit voor prinses Maxima ** translation **

** feannet.nl gallery: Prinses Máxima op bezoek in Tjalleberd **

** flitsnieuws.nl: Prinses Máxima bezoekt muziekproject Tjalleberd ** translation **

Video from today :)
Prinses Máxima bij muziekproject "Hoor eens wat ik kan!" - YouTube

Queen Máxima has visited the Laluz city programme of the Laluz foundation in Amsterdam today, September 11. The Laluz city programme pairs professionals with a specific knowledge with non-profit organizations for joint projects.

The Laluz Foundation is a participant in the Orange Fund Growth Programme.

** anp gallery **

King Willem-Alexander made a visit to AanZet, a volunteer organization in Leeuwarden on October 9, 2014. The organization was awarded with the Appeltjes van Oranje.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** anp gallery **

Queen Máxima, as Patron of the Oranje Fund, made a visit to the sympathized family Foundation (Stichting Meeleefgezin) in Doorn on October 17, 2014. The foundation has developed a concept that parents with a psychiatric problem get the support of a sympathized family for their child aged 0 to 4 years.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ** eo.nl gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** anp gallery **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom