It's a Princess! Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien: June 26, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florine

Country
Netherlands
HRH princess Maxima gave birth to a little baby girl at 14.40 ( Dutch time) at the Bronovo hospital in The Hague

Great news!!

Last edited:
i cant wait to see pictures of the little girl

Congratulations to Willem, Maxima and big sister Amalia!!! :D :) :D :)

Congratulations to the family!!!

Congratulations! I knew that the baby will be born in June...:)

Willem- Alexander has declared to be very happy with ' another healthy and beautiful girl''

Congratulations to the happy parents and welcome to the world, little princess!

What great news! Congrats to the family.

The official RVD press release:

COMMUNIQUE VAN DE RIJKSVOORLICHTINGSDIENST

Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Máxima der Nederlanden heeft hedenmiddag, 26 juni 2005, om 14.40 uur in het Ziekenhuis Bronovo te Den Haag het leven geschonken aan een kerngezonde dochter. 'We hebben er weer een prachtige en gezonde wolk van een dochter bij', aldus de vader de Prins van Oranje, die verder zei dat Prinses Máxima en hij heel blij zijn met deze gezinsuitbreiding.

De pasgeboren dochter woog bij de geboorte 3490 gram. De lengte van de baby is 50 cm. Mevrouw M.J.G.H. Smeets, gynaecoloog, en mevrouw J.H. Kreijen-Meinesz, kinderarts-neonatoloog stonden de Prinses bij de bevalling terzijde.

Here we can read that the baby girl weighs 3490 grams and is 50 cm.

16:15 (Dutch time) extra journal, Willem-Alexander will show his newborn daughter:eek:

Congratulations to Maxima, Willem and Amalia with their daughter and little sister. At 16.30 hours we will see the little princess on the Dutch tv.

Great ! :) congratulations to Maxima & Willem :cool: a new little girl ... that's great .. :)

Congratulations to them! :D I can't wait for Willem to present her to the press. Does anyone know the conversion from 16:15 to Eastern Standard Time? Thanks. :)

GrandDuchess said:
I can't open it! Is there any other way?

I got it to work, I had to turn off my pop up blocker first. At least I think it's the correct video - they are talking about Maxima and Amalia at least. :D

On Dutch TV we saw Amilia arrived with Máxima's parents at the hospital.

Congratulations!!!!So great another girl!!!:) :) :D :D

In a couple of minutes she will be on tv for the very first time...
I can't wait!!!

Congratulations to the mother and father. Another female Orange! Yeah!

"16:15 to Eastern Standard Time? Thanks"

10:15. 15 minutes ago.:(

Thanks Dennis, but I figured it out. It's about to start in just a few minutes. The camera is trained on the door waiting for the arrival. :D

pop up blocker must be of, otherwise it would not work for me.

congratulations to the family:D

Okay. Now I see that second message of Gabriella´s. Good to see it working. Nice clarity on my video. And we wait to see them coming onto that floor which looks like a basketball court. The cameras are in place. And there they are. First the medical staff. And they are yapping away. "Give us the play by play" we can imagine one of the reporters say. Perhaps the sports reporter who has been assigned to this breaking news story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom