It's a Princess! Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien: June 26, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriella said:
I got it to work, I had to turn off my pop up blocker first. At least I think it's the correct video - they are talking about Maxima and Amalia at least. :D
Thanks Gabrilla, you're a life saver! I should've thought of it!

Congratulations to the Parents ...it's nice to see the video ...thanks to who provided it :)

There she is being carried in by her father!!!

I think she looks just like Amalia when she was born! :)

Oh look, she's so cute!!!! What a fast walk into the room Willem-Alexander made! :D

WA is beaming as he has a right to be. Aww. What a cute baby.

Gabriella said:
I think she looks just like Amalia when she was born! :)

Yes, she does. That reddish hair on her head too. Yes, he walked in there rather fast.

she's soooooooo cute :rolleyes:

As I understood they haven´t decided for a name yet.

She's so cute with her fingers in her mouth!
Very sweet... Alexander looks happy as always..
To bad they don't have a name yet!
Nice to hear how Amalia reacted to her new sister...:) :)

Shes so adorable, congrats to the royal couple :)

Have they not decided on a name, or are they not going to announce the name just yet? Sorry, but I haven't a clue what WA is saying except when he says names!

Gabriella said:
Have they not decided on a name, or are they not going to announce the name just yet? Sorry, but I haven't a clue what WA is saying except when he says names!

hahahaha same thing here ...i have no idea what is he saying ;)

Gabriella said:

He said that he and Maxima had not decided yet on a name..
We are gonna find out what her name is in the next 3 days, I think on the day he is going to city hall.:)

Picture from tv (BRMB)

Attachments

• 2ewillem008.jpg
    2ewillem008.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 519
She is absolutely adorable! She resembles Amalia, I think.

By the way: Willem- Alexander told the press that Amalia was quite upset when her grandparents told her they were going to visit the new baby instead of going to the swimming pool :D

Last edited:
Message with more information from press conference, posted by Aad BRMB
--------------------------------

[font=verdana, arial][font=verdana, arial][font=verdana, arial]-Her parents prepared Amalia already since March for the birth of the new baby. She has moved to another room at Villa Eikenhorst, and she had a doll called "baby" with which she practised. Only the doll was found by The Prince of Orange in a craddle with a diper on her head and missing one leg, so maybe Amalia has to practise a little more.
- When Amalia saw her little sister, she didn't know what to do, but when her parents told her "aai, aai" (stroke, stroke), Amalia stroked the newborn girl gently.
- The Queen just arrived at Schiphol Airport. After the moving ceremony yesterday in Hitzacker, she stayed in Germany to celebrate the 80th birthday of the oldest Amsberg sister. She will arrive at Bronovo soon.
- Máxima speaks Spanish to Amalia and Willem-Alexander Dutch, Amalia now is jabbering sentences with Dutch and Spanish words mixed through each other.
- Names will be known when The Prince of Orange will register the new Princess, probably Tuesday.
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

Congratulations to the parents!! :)

What great news! More Orange girl power!

The Watcher said:
Message with more information from press conference, posted by Aad BRMB
--------------------------------

[font=verdana, arial][font=verdana, arial][font=verdana, arial]-Her parents prepared Amalia already since March for the birth of the new baby. She has moved to another room at Villa Eikenhorst, and she had a doll called "baby" with which she practised. Only the doll was found by The Prince of Orange in a craddle with a diper on her head and missing one leg, so maybe Amalia has to practise a little more.
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

A very funny anecdote The Watcher! :p

Florine said:
By the way: Willem- Alexander told the press that Amalia was quite upset when her grandparents told her they were going to visit the new baby instead of going to the swimming pool :D

The Watcher said:
-Her parents prepared Amalia already since March for the birth of the new baby. She has moved to another room at Villa Eikenhorst, and she had a doll called "baby" with which she practised. Only the doll was found by The Prince of Orange in a craddle with a diper on her head and missing one leg, so maybe Amalia has to practise a little more.

Both of those little stories made me smile. So funny and so cute.

Here some pics ( I do not know if they were already posted )

Attachments

• 2ewillem008.jpg
    2ewillem008.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 467
  • 2ewillem009.jpg
    2ewillem009.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 317
What an adorable little princess! Congrats to the Dutch Royal Family!

Many Congrats to Maxima and Willem-Alexander and Katharina-Amalia. She is the "big" sister now!
And how nice, it was a girl again. Was she not a little bit early. I thought she would come in July.

dsc

pic from WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom