It's a Princess! Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien: June 26, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marengo said:
well, let's hope for an Alicia (the other extra-marital daughter of Prince Bernhard) or Jorge (father of Maxima) then :)
I know I shouldn't laugh, but that's pretty funny. Imagine if they did that though. I think Alicia is a pretty name, but the repercussions for that would be far worse than from the name 'Alexia'.

have pictures of Alexia when she get home from hospital?

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
have pictures of Alexia when she get home from hospital?

Sara Boyce

there aren't pic's from the moment that Máxima and alexia leaved the hospital

The four of them make a beautiful family-Maxima looks fantastic in that picture!:) Thanks!

The princess Alexia will be christened in november 29.

christening Alexia

I wonder the source of last message about the christening date because yesterday I heard on the Dutch News radio that Alexia will be christenend next Saturday the 3rd of September in Wassenaar.

konan said:
I wonder the source of last message about the christening date because yesterday I heard on the Dutch News radio that Alexia will be christenend next Saturday the 3rd of September in Wassenaar.

that wonderful news! but i cant wait see Maxima's outfit at christening and lovely little girls Catherine-Amalia

Sara Boyce

According to the website of the royal house Alexia will be baptised at the 19th of november in the dorpskerk in Wassenaar.

A poster on the benelux royals MB said that he heard rumours that it was Luana who is baptised early september, but as Friso and Mabel are no members of the royal house I cannot find anything on the royal website about it.

i must have missed that date
wonder if we will see any other royals there apart from those from the netherlands
I have loked for a news thread for the little princess but has not found one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom