It's a Girl - Ariane Wilhelmina Máxima Ines: April 10, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we must let time to the parents to take care of their baby and we can easily understand the official announcement will be done after !!!

Its a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Princess has been born

Princess Máxima and Prince Willem-Alexander have become the parents of a third daughter.

Source: NOS (the Dutch BBC)

It's a girl!
It's just been confirmed that the Princess gave birth to a baby girl.

Thanks the watcher i just saw it on the NOS Journaal site. I was sure it was a boy but who cares as long as the princess is healthy

SHE REALLY HAD A GIRL ?! :wub:

This is soo great ! :flowers: :flowers:

I'm very happy for them..

Last edited:
Yup, it's been confirmed, it's a girl! :clap: And she's completely healthy!

Aww, I had hoped for a little boy! Congrats to the family though! A third little daughter!

I wonder if they will have Prince Floris be a godfather, since the baby was born on his birthday?

Yes, well that wasn't too long of a wait for me at least. Congrats to the family and congrats to the Netherlands

Wonderful news! Another princess. Well done Maxima!

morhange said:
Aww, I had hoped for a little boy! Congrats to the family though! A third little daughter!

I wonder if they will have Prince Floris be a godfather, since the baby was born on his birthday?

That's what I was wondering! Floris seems the obvious choice plus he's about to be a dad himself.

Well Beatrix had 3 sons and W-A has the opposite!

Congratulations to their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Orange, Princess Máxima, Princess Amalia and Princess Alexia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also congratulations to Her Majesty the Queen, all the members of the Royal Family and the Dutch People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
It is a girl!
OH! I knew that...
Wonder about the name....:wub:
CONGRATULATIONS!:flowers:

I think this will be quite interesting to see if these three crown princesses all have the same as their last child.

Maxima with another girl
Mary with another boy and we already know Letizia's having another girl. Mary is really the only one in question.

Hurah for Willem Alexander and Maxima.
A boy was fine, but a healthy daughter is beautiful.

God save them all.

May God bless the little princess.

MissSaga said:
:flowers: :flowers:

When will the name be announced ?

Well I think a couple days. Both Amalia and Alexia were born on Sunday and the names were announced on the following Tuesday.

I just knew it would be another girl! :wub:

Congratulations to Máxima and Willem-Alexander! :flowers:
They must be the happiest persons right now.

I'm so curious how the new Princess (I still cannot belive there's another one :wub: ) looks and what's her name!

I feel quite overjoyed, this is exactly what I wanted, a THIRD PRINCESS!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::):):):flowers::wub: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I think they will wait to present the baby tomorrow I heard they wanted to wait about 8 hours this time before presenting the baby

Congratulations!! I am elated and tired!

They will wait to tomorrow to present the princess as Alexia had shown signs of being to cold after being taken out so soon:flowers:

magnik said:
On the official announcement by the RH, I think. Or on the press conference by WA.

The last 2 times it was announced when he registered the birth at the Town Hall of The Hague 2 days after the birth.

monica said:
Any news on the name?

Most likely Thursday (official registration ceremony in the City Hall of The Hague) we will know it.

See picture (The Prince and the Mayor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom