Guess the sex of Máxima and Willem-Alexander's new baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will the sex of Willem and Maxima's second child be?

• A Boy

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • A Girl

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • Twin Girls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twin Boys

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fraternal Twins (a boy and a girl)

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sara1981

Heir Apparent
City
North Little Rock
Country
United States
im not sure what she carry of her baby?

if girls Princess Amila would love have sister

Sara Boyce

I think it will be a boy

all of them got first a girl and then a boy

Constantijn & Laurentien -> Eloise & Claus-Casimir
Maurits & Marilène -> Anne & Lucas
Bernhard jr. & Annette -> Isabella & Samuel
Philippe & Mathilde -> Elisabeth & Gabriel

I'm going to guess a boy as well. There have been tons of girls born in the baby boom as of late, it'll be nice to have a boy. :)

Anybody want to place a wager on a name? :D

uhm, i guess it will a boy too. I like the name ferdinand. The late prince claus had it ans willem alexander too. Alexander is a nice name too. But I think he will have a spanish name too. Maybe Jorge?

for second names:

Willem
Claus
Bernhard
Jorge
Alexander
Martin

and the firstname will be very special, I think :D

I think that it would be a girl.A new beautiful and cutie Princess for Dutch Royals.

hrhcp said:
I say twins.

Yeah, it will be great!!!!:D A boy and a girl. If not a boy.
I would love if the baby had a Spanish name, (i am fron Arg, so it would be great if they deside a name i Spanish!)I like the name Pablo or Manuel;) . And if it is a girl Natalia, Antonella,Valeria.

need makes polls? im not good polls! which girls or boy? for Crown Princess Maxima's baby

Sara Boyce

For some reason, I think that it will be another girl.

i think it will be a girl again but i would like a boy

carlota said:
i think it will be a girl again but i would like a boy
my gut instinct is telling me that it will be another girl, but i really hope that it will be a boy. girls seem to be dominating royal births, ie. princess martha louise of norway's baby daughter, leah isadora. her cousin, ingrid alexandra, willem-alexander and maxima's first born, catharina-amalia, johann-friso and mable's daughter, Luana Emma (i'm not too sure if that's her name), etc.

but i think whatever the sex of the baby will be, that willem-alexander and maxima will come up with a beautiful name for their young one.

hrm. I'm not too sure if Maxima is expecting twins, but the thought of the possibility is a wonderful one.
Do the Dutch royals have a history of having twins? I know that the Luxembourgish Royal Family does.

agisele said:
hrm. I'm not too sure if Maxima is expecting twins, but the thought of the possibility is a wonderful one.
Do the Dutch royals have a history of having twins? I know that the Luxembourgish Royal Family does.

Only Princess Irene (sister of Beatrix) has a twin: Prince Jaime and Princess Margarita.

agisele said:
my gut instinct is telling me that it will be another girl
I find it interesting how "this" generation of royals is predisposed to girls.

agisele said:

Yes, Grand-Duke Jean and Grand-Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte had twins in 1957: Jean and Margarethe.

I think it will be a little princess!

Names for Willem and Maxima's new baby

What names would you like to see Willem and Maxima's new baby get?
If it is a girl some names I like are Helena, Julianna, Irene, or Anita.
If it is a boy some names I like are Gregor, Issac, Markos, and Garritt.
Most of all though I hope the baby will be healthy!

Guillaume and Sybilla of Luxembourg have twins as well. The dutch RF thus far has never seen twins. However there is one historian who keeps saying that Beatrix had a twin brother who died at birth & who was burried in the gardens of Palace Soestdijk. I do not think the story is true.

Anyway, I think it will be a girl again....

Marengo said:
Guillaume and Sybilla of Luxembourg have twins as well. The dutch RF thus far has never seen twins. However there is one historian who keeps saying that Beatrix had a twin brother who died at birth & who was burried in the gardens of Palace Soestdijk. I do not think the story is true.

Anyway, I think it will be a girl again....

Irene has a twin, Margarita and Jaime. I think that the reason also why some people think that Juliana had a twin brother. (I thought the twin-story was about Juliana, not Beatrix.)

Picture: the twin Margarita & Jaime

Attachments

• 1248863.jpg
    1248863.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 238
Boy: Karel-Hendrik Claus Alexander Jorge

Girl: Carolina-Emma Sophie Maxima Ines

I'm hoping for a boy myself: that way they'll have one of each. Altogther as long as the baby is healthy it's all right, but I think a boy would be nice.;)

A thought occured to me that perhaps someone more informed can extrapolate from:

Queen Juliana had four children, all girls.

Queen Beatrix had three children, all boys. (Ditto for Princess Margriet who had four boys.)

Based on this "pattern" as minimal as it is, and seeing as the previous monarchs before Willem had all children of the same sex, I wonder if Willem and Maxima will have all girls, no matter how many children they have?

I do not know much aobut the history of the Dutch royal family to know about the monarchs of the children before Queen Juliana; perhaps someone more informed can help out and see if my little "theory" is perhaps a pattern?

I think the baby is going to be a boy. She seems to be alot rounder in this pregnancy than she was with her first one.

I do not know much aobut the history of the Dutch royal family to know about the monarchs of the children before Queen Juliana; perhaps someone more informed can help out and see if my little "theory" is perhaps a pattern?

Queen Juliana was an only child. Her mother, Queen Wilhelmina, had three brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom