Godparents for Princess Ariane

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if they chose Letizia as Ariane's godmother!
It would be fantastic to see her having a foreign royal godchild!:flowers:

I also think Inés Zorreguieta will be chose; as well as Guillaume of Luxembourg.

Will the court announce the names in the next few days?

It would be great if they chose Letizia as Ariane's godmother!
It would be fantastic to see her having a foreign royal godchild!:flowers:

I also think Inés Zorreguieta will be chose; as well as Guillaume of Luxembourg.

You think they choose 2 foreign royal godparents for their 3rd daughter? Amalia (CP' Victoria) and Alexia (CP Mathilde) had only one...,
I think that'll be not very likely, but let's wait and see.

But I think Guilliaume would be be a good choice, you are right :)

I wonder if anyone from the Danish Royal Family have been invited ? CP Frederick was a no-show for WA big Birthday Party

I doubt that a member of the Danish RF will attend the christening. They were not there at the christenings of Amalia and Alexia. Also W-A and Maxima did not attend the christening of Christian or Isabella. Would be very unusual if Frederik or Mary would attend this christening.

rather a big honor for Ariane:)

I really don't know if is true that Letizia will go to Netherlands, because the Spanish press hasn't said anything and the Royal House either, but certainly would be
a fabulous choice
Letizia as godmother:flowers:

Can someone tell me who Princess Maxima is a godmother of ?

EDIT: I know she is a godmother of Leonor Marie Irene Enrica and Magnus of Norway , but who else ? :)

Last edited:
Either Mette-Marit or Letizia would be good choices but I would still be surprised if Letizia is chosen. I realise pictures only record a split second it time but the Dutch couple seem closer to the Norweigen couple. Not only that but if HGD Guilaume is the godfather as rumoured that would be all catholic godparents, highly unusual for a Princess of a Protestant country.
Maybe it will be Letizia/Haakon or Mette-Marit/Felipe?

Isn't she a godmother of Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway?

what seems to the list of godparents... :) (can someone confirm?)

New posting on the dutch royal website
Peters en meters

Tijdens de doopdienst van Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Ariane der Nederlanden, zaterdag 20 oktober in de Kloosterkerk te Den Haag, treden mevrouw Valeria Delger en mevrouw Inés Zorreguieta op als meter van de dopeling. Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid Erfgroothertog Guillaume van Luxemburg, Tijo Baron Collot d’Escury en de heer Anton Friling zijn peter

but as Im not able to translate however I think it is giving the names of the godparents. Can anyone help me. It would appear Ines Zorreguieta, Guillaume of Luxemburg dont know the others.

godparents for Princess Ariane:

-Valeria Delger: close friend of the princess
-Ines Zorreguieta: sister of the princess
-Guillaume of Luxembourg: close friend and crown prince
-Tijo Baron Collot d’Escury: close friend of the prince
-Anton Friling

Last edited:
what seems to the list of godparents... :) (can someone confirm?)

godparents for Princess Ariane:

-Valeria Delger: close friend of the princess
-Ines Zorreguieta: sister of the princess
-Guillaume of Luxembourg: close friend and crown prince
-Tijo Baron Collot d’Escury: close friend of the prince
-Anton Friling

If it's true BAI was right about Guillaume :lol: very good connections :cool:
I am sure WA and Maxima took a well reflected decision (although I had wished for a second royal, either MM or Letizia would have been excellent choices). I wonder whether the spanish couple will attend the christening as they don't seem to be among the godparents.

As the godparents have now been announced, we will close this thread. The thread for the baptism can be found here.

Happy posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom