Dutch Summer Photo Sessions: 2013-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great traditions these summer photo sessions.
The girls have become so big!

The AAA's have changed a lot! I agree, Amalia looks so grown up. I don't think she looks like a 14 year old, but she does look older than 11. It appears that she looks like WA, Alexia looks like Maxima and Ariane is a mixture of both her parents.

The new photos on the beach are lovely, and the beach appears to be very nice too. The water looks quite warm.
I think Robin Utrecht is becoming one of my favourite royal photographers, he takes really good quality and clear photos.

Indeed,a wonderfull family,funny & great girls & a star quality photographer like Robin Utrecht.What a combination,how lucky we all are to enjoy all of them!

They Always say children grow up so quickly,enjoy while they are cute and small...Sounds like someone said that yesterday instead of yesteryear.Now look what happened!..Just a short while and all three plus mommy will
dazzle all of us with the baubels from the vaults...Oh bliss!..Heck I'm getting older....their fault...

It is not known what the destination is for the King's summer holiday. The King owns a villa in Κρανίδι (Kranidi) in the Peleponnesos (Greece), but during the "press moment" it was not confirmed that it also means that will be this year's holiday destination.

:flowers:

Well to expose the children to Greece now would be a lesson...luxeriating at a villa while a country is dying would not send a good message at all.

Last edited:
Well to expose the children to Greece now would be a lesson...luxeriating at a villa while a country is dying would not send a good message at all.

At the other side the Greeks themselves beg all Europeans to come and to visit their country, as tourism is by far the sector on which the Greek economy floats...

The economy has done sank and the Dutch RF isolated in a lux villa will not be appropriate now.

The economy has done sank and the Dutch RF isolated in a lux villa will not be appropriate now.

When all Europeans think that way, Greece will thunder down in the abyss... These days, in the middle of the holiday season, the Greeks themselves do nothing else than urge anyone to come to Greece, not to cancel holidays, etc.

Every year around 20 million tourists visit Greece, giving the economy the much needed liquidities.

And those public tourists can do as they please. I am sure they will be of some help. But a Royal family in a villa is neither use nor ornament at this point in my opinion. It only says to me they can isolate themselves as lords of the manor. They have a right to vacation don't get me wrong but they can pretty much anywhere in world and this time and place is in bad taste to me.

But Spain was in a crisis too, Italy was in a crisis too, Ireland was in a crisis too, Iceland nearly escaped bankruptcy, the same counts for Cyprus, etc. In your way of thinking the King can only go on holiday to countries which are equally wealthy as the Netherlands.

Thanks to the Dutch royal family a few families in Kranidi, working on his holiday estate, at least have an income...

Yes all countries have financial problems at some point... But the years long potentially leaving the Eurozone and having world wide effect is more dire. And the people suffer... How do you have a vacation on hill when you know their is fear and crippling worry in every face you see? Why would you? Besides,how safe is it? Not being mean just curious.

I hope they still spend some time in their summer villa as everyone needs to show solidarity with the Greek people. By spending their holiday money in Greece they will perhaps encourage other to do the same. To just show up when everything looks good is not the european way of supporting their neighbors. The idea of "image" is different from the US view.

It's been a while since that last photosession on the beach. I love it, like the other time when they were on the beach, the girls are more active, having fun.

She really is tall. She only has 11 years old (turns 12 in December) and she's catching her mother's height.

Do you notice that Amalia is wearing a bra? Such a young lady already, time sure flies:flowers:
Yes I did notice that, she is really tall and may I say in the heavy side too
. But both parents are tall so it is to expect they will be tall too. and I read somewhere that Maxima in her teenager years struggle with weight but look at her now after 3 kids she looks fantastic and probably will be the same with Amalia. She as a very pretty hair and smile like Maxima.

Yes I did notice that, she is really tall and may I say in the heavy side too
. But both parents are tall so it is to expect they will be tall too. and I read somewhere that Maxima in her teenager years struggle with weight but look at her now after 3 kids she looks fantastic and probably will be the same with Amalia. She as a very pretty hair and smile like Maxima.
Yes Amalia is more chubby than her sisters. But I think she was always like that, it's her physique, body-struture. She reminds me of my younger self when I was 11/12 years old, because of that I really like Amalia. However, she might end up like me, when I was 15/16 I became self aware of myself, and since then I've been struggling with weight. But I bet mommy will be around to help her and give advices:flowers: (something I didn't have myself, support)

The adolescent years of the Princess of Orange still have to start. When I look around to secondary schools, often in the course of years, the 12 years olds have lost their puppy fat when they are 16/17 year old.

Yay! No matching outfits. :)

A nice day at the beach for the royal family.The girls are so beautiful but i think that Alexia is become true beauty .

Yes I did notice that, she is really tall and may I say in the heavy side too.

I hope she doesn't get picked on for being "in the heavy side". That can be tough for a teenage girl.

Amalia has the physique of her father, grandmother and late uncle. Alexia looks more like Maxima.

And Amalia has the rounder face shape seen in her father, paternal grandmother and IMO all the way back to Queen Emma. Amalia is tall and muscular though it is normal for pre-teens to put on some weight before their adolescent growth spurt. She could end up being taller than her mother who I believe is about 5' 10".

I was 13/14 when I lost mine. She is a beautiful girl.

Apparently the photo session still has to happen,but the queen will be there. The Crown Princess has problems with her ankle but will also be present.

I hope they chose a location inside, because the weather is not good. For some reason we still do not know where the photo session will take place.

A pity they did not invite the press to their house in greece, like Q Beatrix and Q. Juliana did in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom