The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Spanish Hola has some of the pics in a nice large size:

** Los príncipes de Orange dan la bienvenida a las vacaciones de verano con unas divertidas imágenes junto a sus hijas **

** translation **

And here's another large gallery from cozycot:

** Princess maxima of the netherlands, prince willem-alexander, princess amalia, princess alexia and princess ariane during the annual holiday photo shoot at the horsten estate in seringenberg **

Old 07-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

This family always looks so happy. These photos are great, I can't choose my favourite

Old 07-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Heir Apparent

the girls look beautul and I love their dress! I can imagine how intimidating must befor the girls to see that line of photographers, althought by now may be they use too!
great photos!
Old 07-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

i love the girls!!! they can be girls, sisters and have the same parents, but they look so diferently from each other, which is aborable.
just imagine having lots of kids of the same gender, but all of them not looking alike at all, genes are an amazing thing.

about the dresses, they are beautiful, but i agree with some members here that they are too old to dress alike, especially Amalia.
maybe if they wanted to follow a pattern and color, they could give 2 of them a diferent style of that dress 'made' in a blouse, ex: Amalia with that dress turned blouse with a skirt, Ariane with shorts and Alexia stays the way she was.
sometimes the same style with diferent cuts are way cuter and wise for girls reaching 10 years old. i remenber i saw pictures of Elisabeth and Eleonore of Belgium where the 2 of them wore the same clothes, but one was a t-shirt version (and Elisabeth wore it with jeans) and the other was the dress version.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Aristocracy

W-A's comments on Friso

I had a Dutch friend of mine quickly translate what WA said at the photo shoot regarding his brother. Very sad.

""We all can imagine you have one burning question: how is your brother Friso doing? That's why I want to comment on this myself. Until now there has been no change in his situation. The diagnosis as given in Innsbruck is still valid. As soon as there's a change, we'll inform you through the RVD. Until then there's just no change and the situation is the same. We want to thank you, the media, for your restraint and count on you doing the same in the future. And we want to thank everybody for supporting us since Feb 17th, and are still supporting us. It's doing our family good, and especially for my mom and her daughter-in-law it's really important they have this support. So thanks, and I hope we'll have a positive message in the future."

Megan
Old 07-09-2012, 08:47 AM
Aristocracy

Cute family! All of them are so lovely. I always enjoy their photoshoots.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mktv2000 View Post
I had a Dutch friend of mine quickly translate what WA said at the photo shoot regarding his brother. Very sad.

""We all can imagine you have one burning question: how is your brother Friso doing? That's why I want to comment on this myself. Until now there has been no change in his situation. The diagnosis as given in Innsbruck is still valid. As soon as there's a change, we'll inform you through the RVD. Until then there's just no change and the situation is the same. We want to thank you, the media, for your restraint and count on you doing the same in the future. And we want to thank everybody for supporting us since Feb 17th, and are still supporting us. It's doing our family good, and especially for my mom and her daughter-in-law it's really important they have this support. So thanks, and I hope we'll have a positive message in the future."

Megan
Thank you Megan for this translation. Thank you also to Lucien for summarizing the interview during the photosession.

The family seems very appreciative of the support that they've received from the nation regarding Friso.

I'm hoping that Maxima's sister and brother-in-law will make a full recovery.

Based on Lucien's summary it appears that the girls are doing very well and the whole family looks great together.

W-A always seems to be bursting with pride and happiness when he is with his wife and daughters.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Commoner

Can someone please translate the part that they mention about the summer house in Greece? I think I heard the word Greece during their interview. Thank you.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by salonica View Post
Can someone please translate the part that they mention about the summer house in Greece? I think I heard the word Greece during their interview. Thank you.

They bought a home a Greece a few months back. Here's the thread

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2-a-32905.html
Old 07-10-2012, 03:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Love what Maxima is wearing the girl's dresses are horrible IMO I love Maxima's top
Old 07-10-2012, 04:27 AM
Commoner

Thank you for your reply.I know that they bought a home in Greece but did they say in the interview if they are going to visit Greece during their holidays?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Courtier

Great photos But I wish they'd stop dressing all the girls in the same outfits for the photos. I think Amalia is getting a bit too old for it....

Tags
2009, alexia, amalia, ariane, dutch photosession, king willem-alexander, photo shoot, prince willem alexander, princess alexia (2005 -), princess ariane, princess catharina-amalia, princess maxima, princess of orange, queen maxima, summer holiday