Death of Inés Zorreguieta, Queen Máxima's Sister: June 5, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Willem-Alexander, Máxima and Family, General News Part 3 (May 2017- Present)

Terrible sad news. Terrible that with suffering depression there is almost no one who can really help get through it.

That is terrible. 33 year old is far too young. I hope she has found her peace. My thoughts go out to the families.

How sad. Condolences to Máxima and her families.

How horrible and sad.

Letizia lost her sister under similar circumstances in 2007.

Last edited:
May she Rest in peace, and the family find some sort of consolation an peace too..

So sad ,so young. My condolences to Queen Maxima and to entire family.

Dear Lord what terribly sad news sincere condolences to Queen Maxima and to Zorreguieta family at this sad time.

Terrible news and such an awful disease.

The NOS mentions that public activities of the Queen in the near future have been cancelled, among them her participation in the state visits to the Baltic states.

A statement of Prime Minister Rutte said on behalf of the government that: "internsely sad and heartbreaking news that is difficult to phantom for those who are left behind. Or heart and thoughts are with the Queen and her family. I wish them the strength to carry this awful loss together. And I trust that she will get the time and space that is needed for this."

The NOS also has a short biography:
https://translate.google.com/transl...ef-leven-met-een-donkere-kant.html&edit-text=

Last edited:
RIP :(
My condolences to Queen Maxima and to the family.

How terrible! It's so sad that Inés did not see any alternative any longer.

May she rest in peace and the family find solace and strength in this sad and difficult time!

So sad.... the same happened to the Queen of Spain....

Awful news!
May she rest in peace.

Terrible news and how unfortunate that the Queen will miss the Baltic state visits. It is understandable though given the circumstances.

I assume the Queen will be traveling to Argentina to be with her family.

Last edited:
RIP :(
My condolences to Queen Maxima and to the family.

From this heartrendingly BLACK Cloud, I hope there will be a silver lining, in the support extended by the Queen of Spain, to her *sister* Queen Consort, Maxima. Both will have a deep understanding of the feelings of sibling bereavement from Suicide, that other spared this misfortune may lack ?

Condolences to the members of the Zorrigueta family, her friends and loved ones including her sister Maxima and her own little family in the NL.

Such a tragic and sad news! My condolences to Queen Maxima and her family.
May Inés rest in peace.

Beautifull Inés,may you now find the peace you looked for here on earth.
How terribly tragic for a mother to loose a child,and for a sibling to loose a sister.
There is nothing they can do,least of all blame themselves for not
having done more.They did what they could,never blame yourselves.

Sincere condolences.

From this heartrendingly BLACK Cloud, I hope there will be a silver lining, in the support extended by the Queen of Spain, to her *sister* Queen Consort, Maxima. Both will have a deep understanding of the feelings of sibling bereavement from Suicide, that other spared this misfortune may lack ?

Seeing the picture of Letizia crying at her sister's funeral, while she was pregnant, was heartbreaking.

Condolences to Queen Maxima and her family.

Queen Mathilde also lost a sister, not by suicide but in a car crash in 1997.

Condolences to Queen Maxima and her family ...

Queen Mathilde also lost a sister, not by suicide but in a car crash in 1997.
Together with her grandmother. But then she was not in the spotlight as it was before her marriage.

How horrible and sad.

Letizia lost her sister under similar circumstances in 2007

That was almost the first thing that came to my mind. How awful that these sister queens are now bonded by such a horrible tragedy.:sad:

There seems to be a worldwide epidemic of depression linked suicide.:ohmy:

I am so terribly sad for Queen Maxima and her family.

So very heartbreaking, may she finally rest in peace. Prayers for Queen Maxima and her family during this awful time

Back
Top Bottom