Crown Princess Máxima Picture Thread, Part 1 (April 2004 - April 2005)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is tired, because she was in South Africa yesterday with her husband. They arrived this morning back in the Netherlands :rolleyes:

so it really is this old jackett, not the most beautiful thing she owns. is it larger than the rest she has got?? more fit for her post-pregnancy curves? that explains it all: she did lose quite a bit of weight from engagement to wedding to conception.

maxima and william alexander will go to argentina to the wedding of her best friend, samantha deane, with a noble from the netherlands called rengers de willem frederik van welderen. the wedding will be the next 8th of may in martindale, pilar.

Maxima does look a bit tired. But the outfit she has on really washes her out. It doesn't match her complection well.

Originally posted by Fashionista100@Apr 29th, 2004 - 8:06 am
Maxima does look a bit tired. But the outfit she has on really washes her out. It doesn't match her complection well.
true, doesnt look good.

by the way, are there any pictures of the africa trip?

I really admire how Maxima recycles/reuses her clothes. She's from one of the richest royal families in Europe and she seems to really be concious of how much $$$ she spend on her clothes. I wish that Queen Rania would learn something from her--especially that she comes from one of the poorest countries in the Middle East!!

Way to go Maxima!!! :flower:

well, lets not pretend maxima spends less than other cps in europe. i think her wardoab probably contains more valentino gowns than mathildes. but it seems to me that yes she went shopping hugely before and after her engagement and now she wears things that were bought 2 to 3 years ago. its more like: one spends 1000$ on a designer-cashmir pollover and wears it for 10 years, instead of buying every year a simpler version. on the long term, both ladies spend the same, the one with costy-quality-long-term and the one with cheaper things on reg. basis.

but: i have to agree, i am already starting to be curious of which dress, suit we will see again next:) i have one favorit pink costum which i would like to see again and the purple costum that she wore in an interview once is also overdue!:)

Originally posted by karolinabraganza@Apr 29th, 2004 - 12:47 pm
well, lets not pretend maxima spends less than other cps in europe. i think her wardoab probably contains more valentino gowns than mathildes.
I don't think Mathilde owns anything from Valentino, that's not her style at all. She's much more a Natan and Armani woman.

http://imagenes.uolsinectis.com.ar/i/9/3/1...31_327x436V.jpg Maxima's cousin. She kind of lokks like Maxima, a bit in the eyes, but C-A reminds me of Laura, they kind of have the same face.

AMSTERDAM — As if having a former SS officer, a minister in a brutal
dictatorship and a one-time friend of a drug lord as part of the
clan, a stripper has been unmasked as yet another risqué addition to
the extended Dutch royal family.

German magazine De Bild uncovered Argentine Laura Vina, 22, who has
carved out a reputation for herself as a stripper in a club in
Buenos Aires.

Vina was only too happy to confirm she is a cousin to Princess
Maxima, wife of Crown Prince Willem Alexander. De Bild published
titillating photos to illustrate the story

Known as "La China" because of her slanting eyes, Vina is the black
sheep of the Argentine family, newspaper De Telegraaf reported, and
left the family home at 18 because she was pregnant. She now features
naked in the club as "family to Maxima".

Maxima's father, Jorge Zorreguieta — who served as a civilian
minister in the military dictatorship in Argentina in the 1970s —
was not amused.

"This woman is flaunting herself because she is Maxima's cousin. She
has brought scandal on the family," he was quoted as saying.

The connection between Maxima and Vina is somewhat distant as Vina's
grandmother and Maxima's grandmother were sisters.

The Dutch government information service RVD has stressed Maxima has
had not had contact with Vina for a long time.

The latest stir comes after the royal family was rocked last year by
revelations that Mabel Wisse Smit withheld the full extent of her
former relationship with drugs baron Klaas Bruinsma. As a result,
Parliament did not approve of her April wedding to Prince Johan
Friso.

The royals have not been spared controversy in the past either,
including public outrage that German-born Prince Bernhard — the
husband of deceased Queen Juliana — once served as a German SS
officer.

Laura is also a playboy bunny, for playboy TV.

Today it's Maxima's birthday (34 years). Congratiolations Maxima! She'll be busy next weeks and I look forward to see lots of nice pictures.

I bougt two new royal books: a vademecum of the crowncouple and one about the Orange brides. Really nice to read about the royal brides. In the book I read that the security of W.A. and Maxi at Eikenhorst cost about 4,5 million euro a year. I really want to know more about that. By example does the security stays day and night with the couple. Are they living at Eikenhorst, how many agents are around them. Do they also have a private life? Does anybody know more about it or how I can get more information?

And I'm so curious about the life of Maxima. I really want to have a look inside their house. I want to know who the nanny is, how the menus have been arranged, how about shopping and personal wishes from Maxima. I read in an article that she only eat tomato, rucula sla and komkommer because she really want to loose weight quickly after she gave birth to Amalia. And it really succeeded. She must have great discipline. She's also vegetarion, so there must be at least two menus on their diss.

I know these are old but they are so charming. W-A and Maxima at the dinner gala on 24 August 2001 for Haakon and Mette-Marit. Love Maxima's black & white gown with chiffon wrap. Her chignon is also very stylish. And, W-A looks very dashing in a tuxedo!

Attachments

• Maxima_Willem_3.jpg
    Maxima_Willem_3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3,574
  • Maxima_Willem.jpg
    Maxima_Willem.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,879
...and then at the wedding on the 25th...a very elegant pair...

Maxima's hair, tiara, gown and wrap are perfect...

Attachments

• Maxima_Willem_2.jpg
    Maxima_Willem_2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2,087
  • Maxima_25_August_2001.jpg
    Maxima_25_August_2001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 8,180
Julia said:
...and then at the wedding on the 25th...a very elegant pair...

Maxima's hair, tiara, gown and wrap are perfect...

Very nice pictures, Julia.

Amazing and impressive how 'bang on' Maxima had it for her first time wearing a tiara.

Alexandria said:
Very nice pictures, Julia.

Amazing and impressive how 'bang on' Maxima had it for her first time wearing a tiara.
She really had it down from the very first 'tiara' event, didn't she? I think she's very good at having her hair styled to really suit the 'character' (if you will) of the various tiaras she's worn.

It was recently posted on at the Glittering Royals MB how the Norwegian wedding was just perfect and how the overwhelming majority of guests looked stunning and I certainly agreed. This picture of Máxima is a very nice example of that.:)

maxima was surely stunning in norway's royal wedding in 2001.... thanks for the photos.

i would love to see some photos of maxima when she is by her self without W-A

some pictures of Maxima from Dec 15, 2004 (she attended a presentation of the PAVEM the governmental commission on problems regarding immigrant women and their offspring in Dutch society)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8,388
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8,316
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8,241
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 8,242
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8,292
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8,196
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 8,281
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8,427
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8,127
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8,463
a few more

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8,165
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 8,099
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 8,242
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8,230
more pics:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Anyone can explaine me what is that? Whta is written?

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00131726.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00131726.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 453
photos from 2001

Attachments

• 1137035.jpg
    1137035.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 418
  • 1137101.jpg
    1137101.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 394