Christmas in Argentina for WA, Máxima and their Family: December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls are very cute indeed, I just love Ariane she seems to be a very cheerfull baby. Alexia is a rather pretty girl, in some pictures she resembles her grandmother Carmen Cerruti IMO.

If you wouldn't know better you would think that the girls are dressed the same all the time, but the paparazzi pictures prove differently. i guess they only do it at photosessions. Of course with 3 girls it might save the parents from having quarrels about who has the prettiest dress ;)

Is there a video of the photoshoot anywhere?

See post #108 of this thread, there is the link to a video from NOS.nl

The argentinean media also aired this video in the news...I am trying to find it, possibly with more spoken spanish from Maxima.

Are you sure this is the first visit since March 2006? Didn't her half sister Angeles marry in between, or was that before this date?

In this article from AFP, it says that Maxima stated that this is her first time in Argentina since the official visit last year...

AFP: Príncipes de Holanda pasan fiestas navideñas en Argentina y piden privacidad

La princesa recordó que la última vez que estuvo en Argentina fue en visita de Estado junto con su suegra, la reina Beatriz, quien también arribará al país en los próximos días. (The princess recalled that the last time she was in Argentina was in a state visit with her mother in law, Queen Beatrix, who will also arrive to the country in the next days.)

In this article from AFP, it says that Maxima stated that this is her first time in Argentina since the official visit last year...

AFP: PrÃ*ncipes de Holanda pasan fiestas navideñas en Argentina y piden privacidad

La princesa recordó que la última vez que estuvo en Argentina fue en visita de Estado junto con su suegra, la reina Beatriz, quien también arribará al país en los próximos días. (The princess recalled that the last time she was in Argentina was in a state visit with her mother in law, Queen Beatrix, who will also arrive to the country in the next days.)

In the interview, she said their last visit(all together) was in 2006 for the State visit. (but she came to Bs.As for her half-sisters wedding on October 2006) :)

More pictures on RoyalPortraits of W-A, Maxima & the girls.
I like the pictures of little Arianne looking intrested in the small flower bush and Alexia being cute & playful on Maxima's lap. Alexia has such a cute smile, she's a very cute little girl.
Picture 0226 on page 3 is the cutiest picture taken in the photoshoot imo

thank you for sharing the video and the photos it is great!

Last edited:
According to this article from laangosturadigital.com.ar (news from Villa La Angostura and the Lakes area),

ANGOSTURA DIGITAL | PERIODICO DE VILLA LA ANGOSTURA Y LA REGION DE LOS LAGOS - v.2.0+

the DRF would be now at Cumelen Country Club (I couldnt find the official website, but ...)

*a view from above*

neuquén.com | Noticias: Villa la Angostura Visita Real

*a picture of the type of cottages you can rent there*

Reynolds Propiedades Argentina | (Villa La Angostura) Cumelén Country Club 00

They stayed there also in 2003.

Anyone knows where did they spend xmas, en Capital or are they aready in la angostura????/

They are already in La Angostura.

Btw, Gente magazine features this week 7 pages on Máxima and the 3 princesses' stay in BA before WA arrived (top right corner of the cover):

Sumario - Gente Online

The article includes many more pictures of Máxima while going out to visit her friends from Northlands school and her aunt Marcela.

It also states that the girls call their grandma "María Pame" (a weird version of "María Carmen", and that the woman talks to them in Spanish, mixed with English.

Máxima rented a flat in Recoleta to stay with her three girls - she didn't stay at her parents', according to Gente.

thank you about Gente, but it is not possible to see it unless i suscribe, but anyway thank you so much for the info!!!! and make sense that they rented a flat, it is more convinient with all the 3 girls!!!!!!!

yes, amazing, non of the grils got her dad's eyes!!!!

thank you about Gente, but it is not possible to see it unless i suscribe, but anyway thank you so much for the info!!!! and make sense that they rented a flat, it is more convinient with all the 3 girls!!!!!!!

You can buy the magazine;) (as I've done). The pics are really cute:wub:

As it is the main article of this edition, maybe it will be accesible for free in a couple of days; sometimes it happens...

Caras is not available yet, but I'm sure it will contain lots of pics as well.

Ah ok, sorry. I thought you did(as your Profile info sais you're from Cap. Federal/Argentina) :flowers:
yes, i grow up in capital federal but in 1994 left the country. I just go for visiting.

thank you so much "Princess Maxima" the photos are great to look!!! I like very much how she is dress and that she ryclye her clothes but her hair, well ...., a mess...., I suppose like all of us, a bad hair day!
I wonder if the man in the back is the same one in another photos is he a bodyguard?????

Princess Maxima, thanks for the pictures you scanned for us! :flowers:

I always love the way Máxima dresses herself everytime she is in Argentina. I know she can't dress the same way (informal way) when she is performing in the Netherlands, but when she goes back to Argentina I can see she didn't loose at all the great fashion style she used to have in the first times of her marriage.

verde esmeralda: is any link to the pronto magazine to see the photos????

No, there is no online site. Here's an image:

Btw, Caras magazine (which usually dedicates pages and pages to Maxima) had no overview on the visit whatsoever. Possibly due to the schedule of publishing. I'm sure they will feature everything alltogether in next week's edition.

No, there is no online site. Here's an image:

Btw, Caras magazine (which usually dedicates pages and pages to Maxima) had no overview on the visit whatsoever. Possibly due to the schedule of publishing. I'm sure they will feature everything alltogether in next week's edition.
thank you so much, it is a great photo!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom