Christmas in Argentina for WA, Máxima and their Family: December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww sweet pictures!:wub::wub::wub: I love the ones of Amalia kissing Ariane, Ariane and Maxima laughing, and Amalia and Alexia playing soccer (football). Maxima and W-A looked great, as they always do. Ariane's gotten so big since we last saw her! She looks like a combo of Amalia and Alexia, IMO.

thank you to everybody for sharing all the beautiful pictures, they are great!!!!

All the little princesses are beautiful, their personalities seem to be very different but all appear to be very sweet. Maxima & W-A look great. Wonderful pics. I hope that have a great holiday in Argentina.

Beautiful pictures! Looks like Maxima has lost all the baby fat, she looks great! I am trying to decide who Ariane looks like?! They look so happy in Argentina though.

I have just watched the the NOS News Video.
It was mentioned that the whole family including Queen Beatrix, Constantijn&Family, Friso&Family will all celebrate together at a Country Club somewhere in Argentina.

I must accept that I'm excited about the photosession. I like to notice how the girls are growing up. But I'm over all things, interested about Ariane's photo, since I've seen so few of her.

Vanesa.:wub:

Here you go!What wonderfull beautyfull children,photo's were taken in the garden of the dutch embassy:
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Nieboer.

What wonderful pictures, thanks so much :flowers: THe girls are so beautiful, Amalia sure seems to adore her baby sister, and Alexia didn't even cry this time, they're wonderful together :wub: Maxima looks amazing, it sure shows she's happy to be back "home". Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a video?

thanks for all the pic :flowers:
Maxima looks fantastic and she's very happy to be back home;
and the girls are so cute :wub:

Its a very happy couple this five !! I hope they have nice Christmasdays with Maxima her parents and our queen Beatrix who also is in Argentina ,I have read somewhere. I wish everyone the best for 2008 !!

Thanks for the pictures!
They are a very sweet family. Ariane is soo Oranje ! :rolleyes: Alexia looks more like her mother, yes ? And Amalia ... I would say she's more Oranje as well, but she heck looks like her mother too.

I wish them a very merry christmas, and a happy new year :flowers:

How can I find the NOS video? I can't read the site!

The girls and their parents are so wonderful. I wish them a very very merry Christmas and a joyful New Year

I believe they rented a house in the village where Martin Zorreguita has a restaurant, near the border with Chile. Nice that Beatrix and the others are there too (I assume NOS knows these thing).

I read in the newspapers that the couple hopes that this photoshoot will be enough for the Argentinian photographers to leve them alone in the following days, apparently there was some dangerous situation with a paparazzi driving threw a closed fence, or something like that. De Telegraaf reports that the Dutch press explained about the media code to the Argentinian one, but they quickly reminded that a ruling of the European Court of Human Rights isn´t applicable for them.

I believe they rented a house in the village where Martin Zorreguita has a restaurant, near the border with Chile. Nice that Beatrix and the others are there too (I assume NOS knows these thing).

I read in the newspapers that the couple hopes that this photoshoot will be enough for the Argentinian photographers to leve them alone in the following days, apparently there was some dangerous situation with a paparazzi driving threw a closed fence, or something like that. De Telegraaf reports that the Dutch press explained about the media code to the Argentinian one, but they quickly reminded that a ruling of the European Court of Human Rights isn´t applicable for them.
Is the Queen giving an speech on the 25 in Holland??? may be a pre -recorded one?
I am glad she is there , everybody will have a great time there!

I wonder if they are living at the embassy???, her mother apartment probably too small for all of them! i can not remeber where is located the Dutch embassy?

The Dutch Embassy is located in the Puerto Madero area, next to the Puente de la Mujer (The Woman Bridge, the one which resembles to the Erasmus Bridge in Rotterdam):

Embajada Real de los Países Bajos en la Argentina - La Embajada

I also thought it would be held there at first, but being such an accesible place it wouldnt have been that wise...

Thanks for the pictures!
They are a very sweet family. Ariane is soo Oranje ! :rolleyes: Alexia looks more like her mother, yes ? And Amalia ... I would say she's more Oranje as well, but she heck looks like her mother too.

I agree, MissSaga - she is a carbon copy of Willem Alexander as well.

Maxima looked really fine and in shape - and I believe she finally touched up her roots and trimmed her hair! At last!!

Is there a video of the photoshoot anywhere?

Another article, from Clarin newspaper:

Máxima vino a pasar las Fiestas con toda su familia y pidió privacidad

Interesting extract:

Máxima también fue la que tomó las riendas de la pareja a la hora de hablar. "Manejo mejor el español que él", dijo la princesa. Pero en la conferencia de prensa que hubo en holandés también fue la que más habló. Contó que no es una visita de Estado sino vacaciones. Que es la primera vez que Guillermo pasa Navidad en Argentina. Y que las niñas no se dan cuenta de que están del otro lado del mundo, salvo por el clima y la falta de nieve. Máxima no dio detalles de su estadía ni precisó qué día volverán a Holanda.

(Maxima took the lead of the couple at the time of speaking."I handle Spanish better than he does", said the Princess. But in the press conference in dutch she was also the one who spoke most. She said that it was not a state visit, but a holiday. That it is the first time that Willem spends Christmas in Argentina. And that the girls do not realize they are on the other side of the world, except for the climate and the lack of snow. Maxima didnt give any details about her stay or in what day are they returning to Holland.)

Article from Infobae.com:

Máxima llegó a la Argentina para pasar el fin de año - Infobae.com 

"Las niñas son holandesas, pero van a conocer parte de la cultura argentina por su madre. Además, el hecho de que puedan aprender otro idioma desde pequeñas -en alusión al español- les dará muchas posibilidades, les abrirá mundos", explicó Máxima.

"The girls are dutch, but they will learn about argentinian culture through her mother. Plus, the fact that they can learn another language at such a young age -refering to Spanish- will provide them with many possibilities, it will open worlds", explained Maxima.

The pics are SO SWEET! I liked so much how Máxima was dressed and the girls are precious! But the most important thing is how happy they all seem together!! :wub:

Any video? :rolleyes:

I love the pictures of the three princesses. I think the most fun had Princess Alexia. She is always laughing. I want to knuddle all three together.

Thanks for the wonderful pics! The family looks so happy! Ariane is so cute! And Alexia is adorable :wub:

Princess Maxima looks fantastic, that dress suits her coloring and the AAA girls are scrumptious. It kills me how tall Princess Catharina-Amalia is already.

Those pictures are wonderful. They look like a loving family. Maxima looks beautiful in that dress, very slim and elegant. The girls look adorable all together.

A link to a video from NOS.nl ( Click on the title that says Koninklijke familie viert Kerst in Buenos Aires)

NOSJOURNAAL

This is the part in which Maxima speaks in Dutch, but also a short sentence in Spanish ("I handle Spanish a little bit better than my husband does") and WA agrees in Spanish too! ("Un poquito si", "A little bit, yes")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom