The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-18-2007, 01:21 PM
Moderator Emeritus

OH! so nothing about the gogparents before.
All we can do is to wait for!, thank you!

Old 10-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Courtier

Can we get to see it live online also? Through RTL or something like that?

Old 10-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verde Esmeralda View Post
Can we get to see it live online also? Through RTL or something like that?
Through NOS
Player omroep.nl
Old 10-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Oh..I really like to wait! It adds some espectative to the events. I'm one of these who doesn't likes to know all things in advance.

Of course I'm very anxious for I want to see how Princess Ariana is looking after so much time without seeing her! :w00t2: I'm very excited thinking about it!

Vanesa.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
Oh..I really like to wait! It adds some espectative to the events. I'm one of these who doesn't likes to know all things in advance.

Of course I'm very anxious for I want to see how Princess Ariana is looking after so much time without seeing her! :w00t2: I'm very excited thinking about it!

Vanesa.
i totally agree. i love expectation, although i sometimes wish i knew things, but then it gets more exciting after all. i'm sure ariane will hve grown cuter and cuter and can't wait to see her (and amalia and alexia also) at the baptism. we may even be lucky and see magali with floris and aimee!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-19-2007, 07:09 AM
Commoner

New posting on the dutch royal website
Peters en meters

Tijdens de doopdienst van Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Ariane der Nederlanden, zaterdag 20 oktober in de Kloosterkerk te Den Haag, treden mevrouw Valeria Delger en mevrouw Ins Zorreguieta op als meter van de dopeling. Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid Erfgroothertog Guillaume van Luxemburg, Tijo Baron Collot d’Escury en de heer Anton Friling zijn peter

but as Im not able to translate however I think it is giving the names of the godparents. Can anyone help me. It would appear Ines Zorreguieta, Guillaume of Luxemburg dont know the others.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiewong View Post
New posting on the dutch royal website
Peters en meters

Tijdens de doopdienst van Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Ariane der Nederlanden, zaterdag 20 oktober in de Kloosterkerk te Den Haag, treden mevrouw Valeria Delger en mevrouw Ins Zorreguieta op als meter van de dopeling. Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid Erfgroothertog Guillaume van Luxemburg, Tijo Baron Collot dEscury en de heer Anton Friling zijn peter

but as Im not able to translate however I think it is giving the names of the godparents. Can anyone help me. It would appear Ines Zorreguieta, Guillaume of Luxemburg dont know the others.
yes! that appears to be a list of godparents!
-Valeria Delger
-Ines Zorreguieta
-Guillaume of Luxembourg
-Tijo Baron Collot dEscury
-Anton Friling
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-19-2007, 07:49 AM
Serene Highness

Well this is the official guestlist and Felipe, Letizia and MM are not on the list. On the bottom though (I think but my dutch is far from perfect) it says that another 850 invitees will be there. Could it be, that they wills till be there? I sure hope so
  • De heer J.H. Zorreguieta en mevrouw M. del Carmen Cerruti de Zorreguieta
  • Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Margriet der Nederlanden en professor mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven
  • Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Irene der Nederlanden
  • Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid Prins Friso van Oranje-Nassau, Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Mabel van Oranje-Nassau, Luana Gravin van Oranje-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg en Zaria Gravin van Oranje-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg
  • Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid Prins Constantijn der Nederlanden, Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Laurentien der Nederlanden, Eloise Gravin van Oranje-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg, Claus-Casimir Graaf van Oranje-Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg en Leonore Gravin van Oranje-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg
  • De heer Juan Zorreguieta
  • Mevrouw Ins Zorreguieta
  • Hare Hoogheid Prinses Annette van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven, Isabella van Vollenhoven en Samuel van Vollenhoven
  • Hare Hoogheid Prinses Anita van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven en Emma van Vollenhoven
  • Zijne Hoogheid Prins Floris van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven
  • Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid Prins Carlos Hugo de Bourbon de Parme
  • Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid Prins Jaime de Bourbon de Parme
Daarnaast zijn ongeveer 850 officile genodigden, vrienden en bekenden van Hunne Koninklijke Hoogheden de Prins van Oranje en Prinses Mxima, in de kerk aanwezig.
RVD
Old 10-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

No Marilene, Maurits, Anastasia, Lucas, Felicia, Bernhardand Pieter-Christiaan van Vollenhoven , none of the Guillermo's, Carlos, Maria-Carolina and Margarita of Bourbon-Parma are absent and no Princesses Irene or Christina either and none of the Guillermo kids (as usual), a small turn out indeed! Anyway, nice to see the other young members of the RF, haven't seen them for a while...
Old 10-19-2007, 07:59 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
No Marilene, Maurits, Anastasia, Lucas, Felicia, Bernhardand Pieter-Christiaan van Vollenhoven , none of the Guillermo's, both Maria-Carolina and Margarita of Bourbon-Parma are absent and no Princesses Irene or Christina either, a small turn out indeed! Anyway, nice to see the other young members of the RF, haven't seen them for a while...
Princess Irene is on the guest list Marengo, 3rd line down
Old 10-19-2007, 08:18 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Ins Zorreguieta as a godmother: this was for sure.
Great to see she was chosen.
Guillaume is a great choice too!

Anyway it's disappointing to see neither Letizia nor Mette & Haakon on the guest list.
I really hoped to see those 3 on the list..
I expected Mette or Haakon to attend the christening since Mxima is Sverre Magnus' godmother. The Norwegian doesn't say something about an official engagement of the couple for this weekend. So, strange to see they aren't on the guest list....
I still hope Letizia, Mette or Haakon will be added to another guestlist .

Old 10-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Nobility

I'm soo exicted because a little cousin of me is going to attend... :):P
Old 10-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Commoner

I am missing Mathilde. I thought she would be also choosen to be godmother to Ariane.
I am really looking forward to the baptism of Ariane. Amalia will be surely well behaved but I am not sure about Alexia. She appears to like running around and can't sit or stand still.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:00 AM
Aristocracy

Is anyone knowing if there is anylink where i can see it tomorow???

Or if it is telecast in german television?
Old 10-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxima88 View Post
I'm soo exicted because a little cousin of me is going to attend... :):P

Wow, thats it`s exiting. Are you going to attend too?
Old 10-19-2007, 09:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockon210 View Post
I am missing Mathilde. I thought she would be also choosen to be godmother to Ariane.
I am really looking forward to the baptism of Ariane. Amalia will be surely well behaved but I am not sure about Alexia. She appears to like running around and can't sit or stand still.
But Mathilde was already the godmother for Alexia, so they wouldn't have chosen her twice.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Royal Highness

If you are watching the live internet link from the UK then what time would the programme be beginning invluding arrival of guests, family and the Prince of Orange family?
Old 10-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atene View Post
Wow, thats it`s exiting. Are you going to attend too?

at catharina amalia's christening, what they did was inviting some children (neither royal family, or close friends, just a bunch of commoner kids from different provinces), so i guess perhaps they decided to do that again. a great idea, in my opinion, very down to earth and interactive.

i'm also quite excited with the choice of godparents, although quite surprised nor haakon or mette-marit were chosen as godparents. not of letizia, though, as those were just rumours, but we know for a fact maxima and mette-marit are good friends. i think there was a good reason for choosing guillaume and not them, and i'm sure they were understanding - perhaps they offered guillaume in advance if he wanted to be godparent of the next baby. however, i'm sure the norwegians will attend the christening at least. the fact that they are not there doesn't mean they don't attend: after all, that's just dutch royals. no mention about the rest.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Courtier

At what time does the ceremony starts? Including arrival of the guests?
Old 10-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
If you are watching the live internet link from the UK then what time would the programme be beginning invluding arrival of guests, family and the Prince of Orange family?
That would be at 10.15AM GMT which is 11.15 Central European Time = the time here.Hope you all enjoy!
:bishop: