Videos for and of Haakon & Mette-Marit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinika

Nobility
City
Denver
Country
United States
I'd be grateful if anyone has links they could post to videos of this couple.

You get the best videos on NRK...you have to register, but it´s worth. Because ppl have often problems with the registration, I will explain it:

1. Go to www.nrk.no
2: In the left column, you can find under "TV" "Nett-TV", press it, a window will pop up
3. On the top you will see a field "Ny Bruker" (= new customer)...press that
4. Then you will see this form:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/lena1953/John2.jpg
As you see, I´ve filled in dates as example, do it the same way with your dates (Brukernavn= nick name...and Gejenta Passord means, that you have to repeat the password. Don´t forget to accept the rules "Ja, je aksepterer"
5. Press "Fortsett" on the bottom
6. Look in your mailbox...you have gotten a registration code
7. In the window you will see this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/lena1953/JohnB.jpg
Copy the registration code from the mail to the white box and press "ok"

Then you should be able to login...you can find the field for the log-in also on the top of the window ("Logg in")
As you see, you can search on the bottom of the window. When you search for videos on Haakon and MM, then type in their names and press enter.

I hope this was clear...when not, then just ask

Thank you, Lena and Norwegianne :)

Video for Haakon & Mette-Marit

Hi guys,

Do you remember a while back when I posted a video I had done for Valentine's Day? Well, I'm intending to do others, this time one to each Crown Princely Couple and for that I would ask for your help.

Could you please post here suggestions of pictures and songs for Haakon and Mette-Marit's video? Think romantic people!;)

thanks bunches,
Anna

For an idea of how the video might turnout, visit this thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5371

I know I love the swedish group Hey Barberiba and their parody of the swedish Royal Family, here is a parody on Mette-Marit from a comi show, the woman is Pernille Sørensen and I have to admitt I do find it funny, its really also a parody on herself as a comedian at the same time

Ingrid Alexandras christening
NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsmåling

Ingrid Alexandra in the snow

Ingrid ALexandra playing inside

First interview after the birth of Ingrid

Haakons press conference after the birth of Ingrid

Haakon leaving the hospital

Haakons and Mette-Marit joint history

Sverre Magnus christening

Maud Angelicas christening

Gala dinner in UK, yup Philip is stepping on Queen Sonjas gown, Mette-Marit Mighty pregnant and the Duchess in her whopper tiara

Last edited by a moderator:
I found some videos of them in South Korea in Aftenposten & Adressa;
Video 1 - The Train and Arrival to Busan
Video 2 - Early celebrating of the national day
Video 3 - in Seoul
Video 4 -
Video 5 - Arriving in South Korea

Other videos; VG & Aftenposten
Video 1 - Funeral of Sven O.
Video 2 -
Video 3 - seminar for HIV AIDS
Video 4 - In Canada
Video 5 - the royal family in Trondheim

I have only recently got BROADBAND so I can now upload videos without waiting for ages. I never got to see much of Mette-Marit and Haakon's wedding, is there any videos of the ceremony or at least the main parts?

I think that the NRK registeration has changed..I tried following the steps that Lena explained on page one, but no new window popped-up and I couldn't find (NY Bruker) anywhere (perhaps I turned blind there if it is still existing) and when I tried opening the NRK links referred to by Larzen, they all opened with me and I haven't registered to NRK yet..It is either I became The Invisible or NRK became more flexible and opened the videos to everybody to watch:).

Thank you for the lovely videos, Avicenna!:) Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magus are so cute!;)

Thanks for the videos everyone.

Larzen - that video of the UK gala made me laugh out loud. It's brilliant! (I do apologise for our national anthem though -it's so ponderous)

This is an old christmas-clip with the whole royalfamily, I would like to ask, that were they in Skaugum? The library is similar and the small rooms... I think it is not in the palace in Oslo...

This is the video of Haakon and Märtha Louise on the Titten Tei program in 1979.

Prins Haakon Magnus og Titten Tei - Video - NRK Skole

Can anyone tell me what Haakon is saying to the puppet?
For some reason, I imagined that he would have been a shy boy, but here he seems really confident. :)

Thank you so much for sharing the video; he was adorable as a child. It’s strange to me to see him so young, I was five when this was sent and didn’t care about the royal family. My memory of the Prince is as a teen and onwards.

He is teaching the puppet to count, first by asking how many fingers he is holding up, and then later on the puppet says he understands how one plus to one is two, but that 100 and 200 is more difficult. The Prince starts to explain, stops to wonder how he will explain it and then continues his explanation with comparing it to the earlier ones and twos. That when you have 100 you can imagine having counted all the way up to that amount, and to get to 200 you have to count the same amount just as counting one twice gives you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom