Various News and Discussions about Haakon and Mette-Marit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read an interview with Valentino in the norwegian fashion magazine Tique, that he loves Mette-Marit and considers her a good friend! He says she is a wonderful woman and a crown princess for the future!

I think it is a matter also of personal decision of CP Mette-Marit of what clothes she is going to wear. May it be the gowns, the casual ones or the formal ones. Whatever people will tell her to do so, the final decision always lies on her on the clothes she is going to use.

I do understand that as Norwegian or a citizen of a specific country, you should if possible in your own way patronize the products of your own country not just always the products of foreign countries.

But it does not mean that because you are the Crown Princess of Norway, you will just stick all the time to all Norwegian designs just because you are from Norway and you also represent the country and its people. Though at times, you should wear the designs of your fellow Norwegians but wearing dresses from designers of foreign nationality could also be an option. CP Mette-Marit has the freedom and will to choose her designers and on what kind of clothes will she wear. It's her right.

But it should not happen that she would patronize more or always the designs of other designers not from her own country.

It is a nice thing when designers recognize you as one of their friends though. =) lol.

Speculation about pregnancy

Last friday Se og Hør had an article saying that Mette-Marit was thinner than ever, this friday however, they are sure she is pregnant. :p Firstly because she had to cancel the planned event on wednesday morning and because several people (who ofcourse shall remain nameless) has seen her leaving her doctor ob\gyn Professor Babil Stray Pedersen.

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/side2/kongelig/article378166.ece

And people never visit their ob/gyn's without being pregnant...

It would be nice though, just the right age difference between the siblings, and the cousins.

I don't know why but I have a feeling she might be pregnant. :)

Larzen said:
Last friday Se og Hør had an article saying that Mette-Marit was thinner than ever

I had noticed that she looked rather thin recently. Especially in pictures from the couple's Easter holiday.

Guess we'll wait and hear for an announcement.

bolla said:
I don't know why but I have a feeling she might be pregnant. :)
Same here. I don't know why, but I think she just might be pregnant.

kwanfan said:
Same here. I don't know why, but I think she just might be pregnant.

if Crown Princess Merit-Marit would be serious to become pregnant again if she will have to rumor getting have baby! wait and see what happened.

Sara Boyce

Outings to the Zoo in Kristiansand

At colourpress.com there are pictures of Mette-Marit with Marius and IA at the zoo. I can't access the pics because I'm not a member. Can anyone post? Thanks!

Few more pics from Colourpress

Attachments

• COLOUR10154008.jpg
    COLOUR10154008.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 395
  • COLOUR10154009.jpg
    COLOUR10154009.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 431
  • COLOUR10154011.jpg
    COLOUR10154011.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 366
  • COLOUR10154013.jpg
    COLOUR10154013.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 401
  • COLOUR10154014.jpg
    COLOUR10154014.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 354
  • COLOUR10154015.jpg
    COLOUR10154015.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 390
Continued from post #95 & #97, Mette Marit visited the Kristiansand zoo with her mother and Ingrid Alexandra.

Ingrid being pushed by her granny

Attachments

• K110963_03.jpg
    K110963_03.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 661
Parody interview with "Mette-Marit"

wow! i was amazed with the photo. can anyone who undertsands norwegianne read the text and confirm if the girl in the right is mette marit? could any sumarize it just a little bit?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/fotosdegotha/05c2fd90.jpg

Mette-Marit står fram

I et eksklusivt intervju i Spitposten legger Mette-Marit alle kortene på bordet. To øl var alt som skulle til for å få vår kommende dronning i tale.
sixpack.jpg
six-packpraten

Du har sett henne på forsida av VG og Dagbladet. Hun har blitt samtaleemne i tusener på tusener av norske hjem. «Monarkiet i fare», sier noen. «Flott med folkelighet i kongehuset», hevder andre.
Men hva synes Mette-Marit om alt oppstyret? Ingen har hørt hennes bløte sørlandsdialekt på eteren, og du ser henne aldri uttale seg i avisene. Ikke før nå.
Det de færreste vet, er imidlertid at Mette-Marit lider av alvorlig schizofreni. Mette er den uansvarlige, ungdommelige og viTRFe, mens Marit er ansvarlig, samvittighetsfull og sympatisk. Spitposten bød på øl og sigaretter, og dermed åpnet Mette og Marit seg for offentligheten.
– Når jeg blir dronning skal jeg satse på veldedighet. Være snill mot alle og bli litt sånn Diana, sier Marit.
– Jeg vil arrangere store raveparties på Slottet. Det blir jævlig bra. Nok av plass og gratis dørvakter, sier Mette. Kong Mons-Martin
Har det vært tøft å bli kjendis over natta?
Jeg synes det er viktig å stå frem. Vise folket hvem jeg er og hva jeg står for.
Hva står du for, da?
Toleranse. Likestilling. Fred på jord og mat til jordas befolkning. Sånne ting, sier Marit. Mette er av en annen oppfatning:
– Hva faen er problemet med å røyke litt hasj? Jeg bare spør. Halvparten av norske ungdommer har tatt seg en tjall, likevel driver politikerne og bannlyser alt som heter narkotika.
Når Mette-Marit om noen år føder norges tronarving, blir navnespørsmålet garantert diskutert i offentligheten. Dronning Mette-Marit kan skremme vettet av den mildeste dyslektiker, men det ser ikke ut til å bekymre kristiandsandjenta.
– Barnet vårt skal hete Mina-Martine, sier Mette-Marit.
Hva om det blir en gutt?
Hm...I hvert fall ikke Olav eller Harald eller noe sånt. Altfor kjipt. Mons-Martin kunne vært fint, eventuelt Mads-Morten, sier Mette-Marit.

Har sex
Hun og kronprinsen ble sommerens store agurk da en observant Dagblad-fotograf fanget dem i et intimt øyeblikk. Medie-Norge bannlyste bildet, og kysset har nå havnet i Pressens Faglige Utvalg.
Hva synes du om kyssebildet?
Det var en grov invadering av privatlivet. Jeg ble opprørt og frustrert, sier Marit.
– Dagbladet er helt virkelighetsfjerne. Enhver fjott skjønner jo at vi har sex også, påpeker Mette og himler med øynene. Ølen renner ned og askebegeret fylles opp.
– Vi får mer øl, ikke sant? Det gjelder bare å drikke fort nok?
Ja.
Er noen blitt skikkelig drita under sixpack-praten, eller?
Ja.
Jeg kjenner jeg begynner å bli brisen, jeg.

SOURCE: Untitled Document

Last edited by a moderator:
what a picture !!! if someone could be kind and translate this article ...thank you :)

That is like the coolest picture I've seen of Mette-Marit (if that is her). If it is her would admier her even more. Her friend could've gotten a blunt, pipe, or a bong for that.

Is that Crown Prince Haakon's picture on the bottom of that bottle?

The article is a parody from the students' newspaper at the University of Trondheim. Like many other parody articles in students' newspapers in Norway from before the wedding, they make up things. (Perhaps a bit like the German women's magazines in that matter.)

Not to be taken seriously. Trust me, you would have heard about it long ago if this had been a serious talk, as the major papers in Norway would have picked it up, and it would have been mentioned about every time they wrote about Mette-Marit.

Spitposten is the last two pages in the university paper Underdusken as Norwegianne says, and everything that is written there is parody on what the "serious" journalists in Under dusken does. They fake pictures, comments and interviews, however it is quite entertaining usually. It is published every 2. week and they always have an "interview" with a famous person called the "six-pac-talk" Some time ago I think they had an "interview" like that with our PM (He is a priest and does not drink alcohol) but ofcourse in the "interview" he talked about all sorts of sin-ful things:D . Sometimes the interview is for real, like I belive a norwegian pop star accually did the interview once. But usually it is just bogus....I belive they have also featured the bishop...:D Its not MM in the pic either, the "interview" was published before she married Haakon...

Last edited:
Mette-Marit shopping in London, jan. 05

CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT with baby daughter Ingrid-Alexandra, the family spent time on Kings Rd shopping where they also ate at a Japanese restaurant London, England - 29.01.05

Attachments

• wennphotos044880.jpg
    wennphotos044880.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 313
  • wennphotos044881.jpg
    wennphotos044881.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 351
  • wennphotos044879.jpg
    wennphotos044879.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 343
  • wennphotos044878.jpg
    wennphotos044878.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 238
  • wennphotos044874.jpg
    wennphotos044874.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 245
  • wennphotos044871.jpg
    wennphotos044871.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 253
  • wennphotos044868.jpg
    wennphotos044868.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 329
  • wennphotos044867.jpg
    wennphotos044867.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 395
  • wennphotos044882.jpg
    wennphotos044882.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 238
  • wennphotos044883.jpg
    wennphotos044883.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 281
And more from Jan 29, 2005

Attachments

• wennphotos044884.jpg
    wennphotos044884.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 324
  • wennphotos044885.jpg
    wennphotos044885.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 243
  • wennphotos044886.jpg
    wennphotos044886.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 277
  • wennphotos044887.jpg
    wennphotos044887.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 271
  • wennphotos044888.jpg
    wennphotos044888.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 286
  • wennphotos044889.jpg
    wennphotos044889.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 244
  • wennphotos045028.jpg
    wennphotos045028.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 399
  • wennphotos045029.jpg
    wennphotos045029.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 336
  • wennphotos045030.jpg
    wennphotos045030.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 351
  • wennphotos045031.jpg
    wennphotos045031.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 268
Wow, MM does look miffed in those pictures. It's incredible how expressive her face is - it's always intense, either radiantly happy or very, very serious, but never bland.
I wonder if she was peeved because there were pictures taken of her. It must be a strain, not even being able to go shopping without finding your picturein the mags aferwards.

maybe she was fed-up waiting for haakon....lol. U can see her on her phone in one of the pictures.

The New Mette-Marit?!?

I've just had a look at really old pictures of MM (pre-wedding ones), and I was amazed at how different she looked then. Is it just me or do you also find it difficult to recognize her in some of the old pictures? She looks so different, and I can't pinpoint where the differences lie. Sometimes she looks a bit pale, sometimes her eyes seem to be smaller than now, sometimes she looks shy or stressed-out (compared to now).

What do you think? Is it that she's aged, gained self-confidence in her new role, or does she have a better make-up stylist? I don't get it.

Yes, she has changed, or better choice of words, transformed into a Classic Beauty. But she always, imho, was a natural beauty. I say this with no facetiousness, but by her becoming CP, she has more money and access to the best of everything, and she should. I see why the Crown Prince fell in love with her; I think that she was quite fortunate, and this is also a tribute to the King and Queen and the manner that they raised their children, that he saw past her "lifestyle". She has an elegance that is only rivaled and surpassed, imho by Mathilde.

To paraphrase Joan Rivers, "...for people to have money and not look good is a crime."

I love the way that Mette-Marit is so natural. Sometimes simplicity can be the best thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom