The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-16-2006, 05:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Speculations about pregnancy

Hmmmm, dont know if to report it since its merely gossip but it might spread to other magazines as well so here goes.

Se og Hør specualtes that she is pregnant again To see the bottom of the cover put your cursor on the cover in the heading here
http://www.seher.no/cm/SeHer

As "proof" they use the pictures of her in this brown outift from thailand
http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php...ge=34962_4.jpg
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2&d=1150199545
(rex-scanpix)

Personally I think its just and incredible unflattering outfit, the rouching across the tummy the pouffy skirt and the badly cut jacket, combined with bad posture and the fact that she still has a little tummy after Sverre Magnus who was her 3 child who she ius still nursing.

She wore a similar longer skirt many weeks ago in a wedding and it was just as unflattering. Time will tell though, some months ago it was Maxima who was pregnant for sure, but now she looks thinner than ever, they are not models afterall.

Old 06-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Serene Highness

I was thinking the same that Se og Hor wrote. Mette-Marit looks like she is pregnant. I think she was slimer a few months ago.

Old 06-16-2006, 08:41 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
I was thinking the same that Se og Hor wrote. Mette-Marit looks like she is pregnant. I think she was slimer a few months ago.
I think she just put on some weight. I think she'd try not to become pregnant while having one toddler and one baby who is still being nursed. She must have enough work to do as it is. Apart from that, I agree with the person who said the outfit was unflattering and her posture bad.

BTW, one of the German magazines wrote that MM has become very unpopular in Norway. Does anyone know whether this is true?
Old 06-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Nobility

I think Mette Marit isn't pregnant:( , because Sverre have 6 months and Mette Marit didn't lose her weight since the Sverre's birth.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Gentry

Yes I am wondering the same thing. It would explain alot.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Gentry

Wink

She will have more in the future hopefully..
Old 06-18-2006, 04:13 AM
Courtier

I don't think Mette-Marit is pregnant. I think it's just a little extra weight.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Majesty

has the speculation of a pregnancy ended what does the norwigien papers say
Old 09-29-2006, 11:12 AM
Courtier

Is Mette-Marit pregnant again? (Officially, I mean.) The German glossies are more or less going mad with all those pregnancies and said that MM was pregnant, too.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:22 AM
Royal Highness

To my personally I would like much that again was waiting for a baby, he would be wonderful
Old 09-29-2006, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilla
Is Mette-Marit pregnant again? (Officially, I mean.) The German glossies are more or less going mad with all those pregnancies and said that MM was pregnant, too.
No official press release, and until then, it is just speculations.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegianne
No official press release, and until then, it is just speculations.
then hopefully that those speculations are confirmed finally, serious wonderful
Old 10-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Not that MM and I are personal friends...but I would think she would give it at least another year before becomes pregnant again. Sverre isn't even a year old! I am sure both she and Haakon are still getting used to the new addition in their little family. Three little ones under the age of 5...plus Marius...that's a lot even for a Princess.
Old 10-02-2006, 04:37 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk
Not that MM and I are personal friends...but I would think she would give it at least another year before becomes pregnant again. Sverre isn't even a year old! I am sure both she and Haakon are still getting used to the new addition in their little family. Three little ones under the age of 5...plus Marius...that's a lot even for a Princess.
for some reason I always thought that Sverre was a pleasant suprise ! not a planned baby , dont know why I thought this .
but if he was planned gosh! thats hard work , but a lot of mom's do , do it with out having the help of a nanny , but I agree with you I would have given it a few more year before becoming pregnant again!
Old 10-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1939
for some reason I always thought that Sverre was a pleasant suprise ! not a planned baby , dont know why I thought this .
but if he was planned gosh! thats hard work , but a lot of mom's do , do it with out having the help of a nanny , but I agree with you I would have given it a few more year before becoming pregnant again!
But look at the other crown princesses and their children! Maxima's second pregnancy was announced on Amalia's first birthday and Letizia became pregnant when Leonor was about 10 months old. I don't hink that it is very uncommon that crown princesses are expecting again only some months after having given birth
Old 10-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by detta
But look at the other crown princesses and their children! Maxima's second pregnancy was announced on Amalia's first birthday and Letizia became pregnant when Leonor was about 10 months old. I don't hink that it is very uncommon that crown princesses are expecting again only some months after having given birth
Well the recent batch of princesses are no spring chickens. They have to get on the ball and get them babies out fairly quickly. And depending on how large they want their families it would appear a smart idea to become pregant shortly after giving birth to their last rugrat.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by detta
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelousMarta
Well the recent batch of princesses are no spring chickens. They have to get on the ball and get them babies out fairly quickly. And depending on how large they want their families it would appear a smart idea to become pregant shortly after giving birth to their last rugrat.
LOL!!! So true i guess they don't want to wait.

IDK if PMM is preggers or not BUT i would say that she is very stylish. I don't visit this thread very often but IMO years ago she didn't really have much fashion sense. Now it definitely has improved.

SO CONGRATS TO HER ON THE IMPROVEMENT.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:03 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
You're right!
I didn't notice that before! But now when you said it..
It really looks strange...
Maybe her jacket is too tight on her belly. Just kidding..

It does look tight at the belly.....another pregnant princess?
Old 10-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Aristocracy

it's the tummy from sverre's pregnancy. she hasn't completley lost all her baby weight. i appreciate her for not being so incredibly keen in looking skinny, and finally for wearing some coloured clothes.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Mette-Marit did not attend, she has problems with her back, she is not going to the mental health conference in Stavanger tomorrow either, Haakon is going instead

Pictures of Haakon with all the athletes
http://www.side2.no/kjendis/article809818.ece
Ah, that will be the start of a lot of new pregnancy rumors.

Tags
education, marius borg høiby, norwegian royal family