The World Economic Forum: Young Global Leaders, 2006-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also this year the CP Couple will attend the WEF.

"18.01.2016 - 01.20.2016 World Economic ForumTheir Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess attends World Economic Forum in Davos (18th - 20th January)."

Interesting... Because, I read that the WEF is from 20-23. January...
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016 | World Economic Forum

I am curious, if we get some pictures about them. I see some pictures about Mathilde of Belgium, Rania of Jordan, I hope we will see the norwegian royals too.

Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit are attending the World Economic Forum in Davos from January 16 - 19 this year.

Today, January 17, Mette-Marit had a drawing portrait made by the 3 robots named Paul, a creation from artist Patrick A Tresset:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

maxima is looking fantastic in davos. i loved that Alexandra rich skirt that she wore a while ago and also the dress that she recycled too. the new jumpsuit looks like a hit too!!

Royals & Fashion: La reine Maxima au forum économique mondial, Davos

arianna huffington published this, it sounds like maxima has taken to embroidery to destress! :p i love how chilled she is and how willing she is to open up on things like these.

ariannahuff Last night at Jack Ma's dinner with Queen Máxima of the Netherlands who told me how she took up embroidery to destress (ok, she was in heels and I was in flats, but come on, how tall is she given that I'm 5'10!) #DavosDiary

Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit attend this year's World Economic Forum in Davos from today, January 23 to January 26.

Here are the first photos taken today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Hello, where can I see the conferences that the prince gave this year and what are they called?

And this year CP Haakon will attend at the Economic Forum in Davos 22-25 January

22.01.2019 - 25.01.2019 World Economic ForumH.K.H. Kronprinsen er til stede under World Economic Forum i Davos (22. - 25. januar).

Yesterday, January 23, Crown Prince Haakon was seen attending a panel session with King Philippe and Prince Albert during the World Economic Forum in Davos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I like him hanging around with his backpack.

I'm still working out my feelings towards it. On one hand, it looks like a nice backpack. On the other, I'm like, "You're a grown man, the next king of a country, and you're walking around meeting Presidents and Chancellors with a BACKPACK on!?! You look like you're a 13 year-old playing grown up!!"

I'll let him have this one. This time :lol:

I'll let him have it as apparently pretty much everyone walks around Davos to attend different events and snow shoes are required. I guess most royals would probably leave that to someone else though.

Even my all time favourite, boyish looking CP of Norway, just like his cousin in Copenhagen, is beginning to show signs of aging...

Back
Top Bottom