Sverre Magnus: Current Events 2 / January 2006 - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

norwegianne

Majesty
City
Rogaland
Country
Norway
This is the second Current Events thread for Norway's prince Sverre Magnus.

The first one can be found here

Happy posting

The photos of Sverre Magnus from Ingrid Alexandras Second Birthday Video are so cute. I love his eyes.

Wow...he is what two to three months old..and he already has his 2nd thread! Can't wait until the Christening.

Names of godparents probably won't be released until closer to the christening - Ingrid Alexandra's were released 3 days before.

norwegianne said:
Names of godparents probably won't be released until closer to the christening - Ingrid Alexandra's were released 3 days before.

Thanks a lot, norwegianne;)

Nettavisen reports Se og Hørs cover story/specualtaions today that Prince Sverre Magnus has been staying some days in Rigshospitalet because of "omgangssyken" which I belive is translated to a stomach flue or something like that

Haakon and Mette-Marit has been staying at the hospital with him after the doctors decided that the treatment they tried at home was not good enough and its easy for small babies to get dehydrated

Obiously its not serious or the Royal court would have said somehting on their homepages. Se og Hør has no pics of them entering or leaving the hospital so I dont know what sources they have for this story really

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/side2/kongelig/article551043.ece

Last edited:
If the story about Sverre Magnus is true, I hope he will feel better soon.

awwwwwwww is the poor lil guy sick or something hope he feels better soon :)

VG managed to get a comment from the Palace about it, and they confirmed that he'd been to the hospital, but that it wasn't a dramatic situation at all.

Rikshospitalet, (the National Hospital) functions as the "family doctor" for the royal family, as the information advisor said.

A thanks you letter of Mette Marit and Haakon for the birth of Sverre.
Sverre is so cute.
Sverre13.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/pascaline/Sverre13.jpg

Interesting - he is referred to as "Prince".

Poor little guy he had to be miserable. It was good that he went to hospital babies can become dehydrated so rapidly.:(

Prince Sverre Magnus has been admitted to the Hospital again this evening, its confirmed by information secretary Sven Gj. Gjeruldsen at the Palace

The Prince has an undramatic Infection in the bronchial tubes
Several of the cars from the royal house is parked outside the hospital, the information secretay will not say if the Princes Parents is at he hospital or how long the Prince is staying

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=301928

Last edited:
Poor Sverre! I hope he will feel better soon!

Mette-Marit and her lifguards arrived at the hospital wearing skiing clothes around 22.00. The Information secretary would not say where she had been, or if she had left the hospital and returned later. the secretary says the condition is not serious

Aftenposten
http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/kongelige/article1217229.ece

A chirdens doctor says that its the season for the so called "RS virus" (norw), the virus especially target children who gets lots of slime in the bronhial tubes which can give smal children trouble breathing since theirs are so narrow, if the child is seriously affected the child could have to be put in a respirator. It can also be difficult for the child to take up nutritions from the breast milk, they can become dehydrated and will have to get fluid trough a tube, but usually the child only have light syptoms.

Attachments

• _mettehoyde_jpg_365055h.jpg
    _mettehoyde_jpg_365055h.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 521
  • _mettem228_jpg_365054g.jpg
    _mettem228_jpg_365054g.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
im hope baby will feel better really soon but i hates see that baby using tubes! my mom's cousin's daughter have tubes also when her cousin's daughter was baby or toddler im not sure what kind have problems with breathing but she doing fine

Poor baby....hope he'll be better soon. I'm sure the parents are also facing a difficult and stressful time with their baby in hospital. I know I was climbing the walls when my daughter had to be admitted.

I Can Imagine my heart goes out to them hope gets well very soon

I hope he'll get better soon!

This is a common illness in winter by young babies, but when it's taken seriously by the parents, it's cured easily.

Get well soon, Sverre! I hope the little man is feeling better, after all it can't be easy for a baby to be ill.

Poor little Sverre, it can't be easy to suffer from these things when one is so young, not really knowing what is wrong and going on... I hope the family gets through these hard days together, I wish them all the best health and happiness.

Poor little thing. His family must be worried sick. :(
I hope he gets better soon and can go home and be taken care of by his parents.

I hope it's not as bad as it may sound, and the little Prince will get better soon, and go back to home with big sis & bro, and mommy & daddy.

Are Haakon & Mette-Marit staying at the hospital? are there any royal family members visiting him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom