Summer photo sessions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just looked at the link . The pictures look to me as being a mix of old and some taken this summer.

I just looked at the link . The pictures look to me as being a mix of old and some taken this summer.

Your right espically the one's of Mette marit.

could someone tell me which of the pictures is recent? I was sure they are from 2005. :ermm:

All of the pictures posted at Royals.web-log are old ones, taken during previous summer holidays. :flowers:

Haakon and Mette-Marit just look so natural and relaxed. I especially admire Mette-Marit's relaxed style. It looks like she needs her roots done a bit, but does she care? No! Finally a European Crown Princess, who seems - in my opinion - to understand that the way you look does not define the job you do! Hoorah!

Summer photosession 2009

New official photos of the Crown Prince family taken at Bygdø Royal Farm in Oslo.

Great photo session I must say, and their new family member, the puppy Milly Kakao is with them.

I love the black and white picture of Marius and Prince Sverre Magnus. Just beautiful.

kongehuset.no - Kronprinsfamiliens nye valp

kongehuset.no - Fotoalbum for pressa High resulution pictures. They can be downloaded if you click on last ned bildet.

Wonderful pix and wonderful Milly Kakao !

Very sweet photos! I also love the photo of the two boys together. The family just seems so warm and loving. The puppy is adorable.

Beautiful photos!!!!!! Lovely to see!!! They all look so happy.

Lovely photos and lovely family.

:previous:
The black and white picture of MM and SM is stunning, they look amazing.
The dress is wonderful aswell, the detail on the top is beautiful and not over-shadowing the whole look of the dress. :flowers:

Amazing pictures, they look like a very happy and united family. :)

My favourite pictures include the black and white picture of Marius and Sverre Magnus, the picture of Haakon and Mette-Marit, this picture of Mette-Marit with Milly Kakao and kids and the black and white picture of Mette-Marit and Sverre-Magnus (the photographer really captured the spirit of the moment, so to say - Mette-Marit looks absolutely wonderful).

The family picture is lovely as well: Haakon and Mette-Marit look like a normal, happy couple with 3 adorable kids. Marius is going to be one very handsome young man.

Amazing pictures, it is so nice that they give us these pictures every years. I also loved the pic of Marius and Sverre, how lucky they are to have each other. Ingrid-Alexandra is getting so big, she looks beautiful. I absolutely love this family!!! Thanks everyone for the posts!!!!

nice to see a happy famely, the children are free!!!

I always love the Norwegian photo sessions. Natural, relaxed and royal anyway. I love the sourroundings they've chose.
The children are awesome. I absolutely love the b/w picture of Magnus and Marius.
The puppy is cute too. ;)

Do they live now in Bygdo? How long live they there?

No, they officially live at the palace during the rennovations of Skaugum, but it is not really practical to live there during the summer for several reasons, both the Palace and the Queens park is open to the public in the summer so there is really not much privacy to get. the King and Queen always mooves out in the summer. Bygdøy is the official summer residence of the King and Queen with a beautiful large park, just like Skaugum, and perfect for a family with kids. Im sure they will spend most of the vacations on their private summerhouse at flatholmen, or at Maagerø which is the private summer house of the King and Queen

those pictures are lovely. i'm in love with the dog, looks quite like bo obama! any information on where they got the dog? the name they chose for him is quite nice, milly kakao!

:flowers: Lovely photos of the family. The kids are adorable

What a lovely young family they are. I'm surprised that Ingrid Alexandra has such dark hair since Sverre Magnus and Marius and their mum are very blond. (Of course, all my Norwegian relatives have dark hair!)

:previous: Yes, indeed. The two boys come after their mum while IA looks a lot like her father and her grandmother, the Queen (dark hair inclusive ;)).

The pictures are wonderful!:) They looks like really close and happy family! The kids are so cute! Their black puppy is so adorable!:flowers:

Lovely pics! Just wondering where they got the mixed labradoodle, labrador x poodle. I really hope it is not bred by a purpose, nothing against mixed breeds, have got one my self, but I hope they didn't follow celebrity trend to mix cute breeds on purpose. Looks like their pup needs LOT of coat care and regular grooming in the future.
Any way lovely to see they have a pet, was waiting it for ages, pets are so good to have when you are growing up.

Lovely pics! Just wondering where they got the mixed labradoodle, labrador x poodle. I really hope it is not bred by a purpose, nothing against mixed breeds, have got one my self, but I hope they didn't follow celebrity trend to mix cute breeds on purpose. Looks like their pup needs LOT of coat care and regular grooming in the future.
Any way lovely to see they have a pet, was waiting it for ages, pets are so good to have when you are growing up.

Apparently the labradoodle was "created" deliberately to breed a dog who was gentle and easy to train but that had a coat that didn't shed a lot for people who have allergies. But it is not recognised breed yet.
Maybe someone in the family is allergic to dogs and that is why they chose this particular one.

(Wikipedia has an entry about the Labradoodle.)

Back
Top Bottom