Summer Holiday: 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tomorrow, they wll be together
14.08.2014 Spydeberg prestegårdshage
Grunnlovsjubileum: DD.KK.HH. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen er til stede på en 1814-markering på Spydeberg prestegård, med åpning av den restaurerte Wilses formalhage (10.00).
14.08.2014 Mossekonvensjonen 200 år
Grunnlovsjubileum: DD.KK.HH. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen deltar i markeringen av Mossekonvensjonen 200 år, Moss (12.30).

Nice to see.
But a bit odd that she wasnt listed as attending before. I had checked the agenda on Monday or so and only Haakon was listed.

:previous:
Perhaps the court lists Crown Prince Haakon and then adds Crown Princess Mette-Marit, if she deigns to undertake an engagement.

According to other forums the CP-family is in Italy with some friends. These two photos were on internet posted, but where and when they were made is not known yet:
http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o672/Fortimo77/Holiday 2014/bPYOR2e_zps3b032342.jpg
http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o672/Fortimo77/Holiday 2014/hFhGx0L_zps2e2a0d5e.jpg

According to this Svenskdam article they spent some time in Sicily in this summer, so these photos were made maybe there.
Prinsessan Ingrid Alexandra började skolan på mammas födelsedag | Svensk Damtidning

Interesting connection. Does anybody know something else about it?

I don't know anything else about their friendship, although I've just had a thought: Haakon went to the London School of Economics IIRC, so perhaps he met Jacobi whilst studying in London. :flowers:

However I agree, it's an interesting connection. They must be quite close to go on holiday together.

Is the Crown Princely couple going to sue for the privacy invasion? If not,were the photos staged?

Is the Crown Princely couple going to sue for the privacy invasion? If not,were the photos staged?

Why should they sue anyone? As far as we know it was not a private area where they were photographed. And I don't understand why you think these pictures are staged if they don't sue. Makes no sense at all. :huh:

This week's cover of Se og Hor has a photo of CP Haakon with [-]Marius[/-] Mette-Marit during [-]the[/-] a previous holidays
cover

Last edited:
I thought that was Mette Marit on the cover.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

CRM is right - it is Mette-Marit and not Marius and it seems it is from a previous holiday.....and not this year ´s Sicily.

Haha of course now that you say it it's of course Mette-Marit :ROFLMAO:
And you are also right, it's not from this holiday but from December 2012 when they were in St Barts. Ah sorry!

I will correct it in my previous post!

Last edited:
Why should they sue anyone? As far as we know it was not a private area where they were photographed. And I don't understand why you think these pictures are staged if they don't sue. Makes no sense at all. :huh:
If memory serves me right, Crown Princess Mette-Marit was really upset with paparazzi holiday photos appearing in mass media a year or two ago and complained about it. Given various rumours about the state of Crown Princely couple's marriage, some of the photos can be viewed as an attempt to dispel these rumours.

Last edited:
If memory serves me right, Crown Princess Mette-Marit was really upset with paparazzi holiday photos appearing in mass media a year or two ago and complained about it. Given various rumours about the state of Crown Princely couple's marriage, some of the photos can be viewed as an attempt to dispel these rumours.

It was a complaint of the Royal Family which was sent last year to the Press Complaints Commission. And it wasn't only about simple paparazzi holiday photos.

Everybody can think what they want when they see these pictures. Nobody can prevent that. But I have no reason to think they are staged.

Back
Top Bottom