Summer Holiday: 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know how long she is Portofino for and whether the children are with her or not?

i don't see haakon and kids. That's bad news! :whistling:

Why were is bad news?
Holiday alone with friends can be very good and relaxing for a mother and wife... :)
They spent the whole July on Dvergsoya, now all spend a little time for themselves... On 18 August the schools will start, than the summerholiday is over.
I think they made so in the previous summers too...

because people are saying that they are divorcing.

Some people at a gossip rag comment section? Till the royal house is announcing a divorce, I think this kind of sensible issue shouldn't be thrown around.

Yes, I read these rumours again, but if you see who and where these rumours are posted, you see, that these people don't follow precisely the CP-couple's life... If they were separated or want to divorce, they wouldn't spend the private time with eachother anymore. And here on TRF we could see lot of photos, read informations what did they together in their private time...
I collected some photos about the previous months:
Instagram - Ellie Goulding concert, Feburar 1.2014
Her sniker kronprinsparet seg inn på stand up-showÂ* - TV2.no - Ppremiere of their close friend's Bård Tufte Johansen stand-up show, February 5, 2014
APA-PictureDesk - Tesla dinner,
Åpnet bokhandel med kun én bok - NRK – Østlandssendingen - buying books together
Mette-Marit och Haakon på femtioårsfest | Svensk Damtidning - family event with MM's family
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D0QfaIuH3M8/U56asxwIFjI/AAAAAAAAAVU/Yq3cAk7x0SI/s1600/photo-2+(2).jpg - weekends-walk, June 15, 2014
Monica Sæbø @monicasaebo | Websta (Webstagram) - boattour with the family, end of June

I don't think that this is a couple who want to divorce....

Let's stay on topic please. Further divorce rumor posts will be deleted.​

According to other forums the CP-family is in Italy with some friends. These two photos were on internet posted, but where and when they were made is not known yet:
http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o672/Fortimo77/Holiday 2014/bPYOR2e_zps3b032342.jpg
http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o672/Fortimo77/Holiday 2014/hFhGx0L_zps2e2a0d5e.jpg

I read on tumblr that the photos are from the instagram account of Jacobi (brother of Cressida (Harry's ex)
dont understand the connection but how very jet set crowd

It is interesting that Crown Princely couple knows members of the Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe family.

Last edited:
she'll go back to norway to be in the event on 14th? or stay in italy till her birthday?

she'll go back to norway to be in the event on 14th? or stay in italy till her birthday?

I have been on the Norwegian Royal Family Site and although Haakon has engagements from the 14th onwards there are no future engagements listed at this time for Mette-Marit.

I did read somewhere she was supposed to open a festival at the end of August but nothing is listed.

Maybe she will stay in Italy till her birthday?

so the whole family are in Italy at the moment arent they ?

Yes, I think so - there are a couple of photos with them together earlier in the thread but ones of just MM prior to that.

Maybe due to his engagements Haakon couldn't be in Italy for the whole holiday and has just been in Italy for the time that his schedule will allow whereas MM has got more time at the start and the end of this time to have a longer break.

Yes, I think so - there are a couple of photos with them together earlier in the thread but ones of just MM prior to that.

Maybe due to his engagements Haakon couldn't be in Italy for the whole holiday and has just been in Italy for the time that his schedule will allow whereas MM has got more time at the start and the end of this time to have a longer break.

I presume that is enough to fuel the rumours about a potential separation!

MM had always less engegaments than the other members of the royal-family, it is not new. And you should not forgot, that their two children will begin new schools! I can imagine, that it is also planned at the engagements by the CP-family.
I am sure they haven't got problem with their life... (Others have more with it...)

Last edited:
MM rarely works but she has always time for extensive vacations and her celebrity friends.

I read on tumblr that the photos are from the instagram account of Jacobi (brother of Cressida (Harry's ex)
dont understand the connection but how very jet set crowd
Interesting connection. Does anybody know something else about it?

MM rarely works but she has always time for extensive vacations and her celebrity friends.

During her summer holidays she can spend her time with whom she ever wants, even if it was Christ!
I think it´s quite proper for a mother of three to do part-time-working and I´m sure there´s an agreement between herself, her husband and the court to do just that.

Yes a dream job. I think it is unfair for the Norwegian. If it was in Spain, Letizia would be literally slaughtered by the media and spaniards.

Tomorrow, they wll be together
14.08.2014 Spydeberg prestegårdshage
Grunnlovsjubileum: DD.KK.HH. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen er til stede på en 1814-markering på Spydeberg prestegård, med åpning av den restaurerte Wilses formalhage (10.00).
14.08.2014 Mossekonvensjonen 200 år
Grunnlovsjubileum: DD.KK.HH. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen deltar i markeringen av Mossekonvensjonen 200 år, Moss (12.30).

Back
Top Bottom