Heir Apparent

another photo https://twitter.com/HafjellDH/status...493440/photo/1

video http://www.vgtv.no/#!/video/100723/h...-terrengloeypa

Old 09-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Heir Apparent

another article with a video and pictures
Helt konge i VM-løypa - Hedmark og Oppland
Google Translation

On September 17, he will be one of the speakers during the "Manifestation 2014".
http://www.nitr.no/no/aktuelt/manifestasjon+2014.html
Google Translation

Old 09-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Today, September 17, CP Haakon held a speech at the business conference Manifestasjon 2014 in Trondheim.
kongehuset.no - - Stor fan av rå el-biler
Google Translation

his speech: kongehuset.no - Manifestasjon i Trondheim: Tale
Google Translation

Pictures
https://twitter.com/th0SC/status/512...340480/photo/1
https://twitter.com/HeidiBAabel/stat...079616/photo/1
https://twitter.com/NxtMed/status/51...539776/photo/1
https://twitter.com/akringstad/statu...261568/photo/1
Instagram
Old 09-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Today, CP Haakon attended the centenary of the Norwegian Savings Banks Association, September 26, 2014.
kongehuset.no - Sparebankforeningen 100 år
Google Translation
Old 10-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Kickoff for TV-aksjonen
https://twitter.com/KirkensNodhjelp/...08501425827841
Old 10-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
from the NRF-website with a photo
kongehuset.no - Vann forandrer alt
Google Translation

his speech kongehuset.no - Hilsen til TV-aksjonen 2014
Google Translation
Old 10-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

CP Haakon attends the conference SIKT 2014, Tromsø, 8 - 9 October, 2014.
kongehuset.no - SIKT nærmer seg
Google Translation

Already on Tuesday he met leaders from government, industry knowledge, business and banking in Tromsø.

He faced some criticism from the press for taking the initiative and organizing this conference because he would violate the political neutrality of the Royal Family.
"I facilitate a meeting place for young entrepreneurs, which can lead to very interesting results.
This is not politically controversial, and the conference program is very good. Leaders from 20 to 40 years are going to discuss major and central theme. Everyone will learn something new to come together", said Crown Prince Haakon.
He pointed out that his job as heir to the throne is to have the broadest possible insight into what is happening at all levels.
"I want contact with the entire community. We work towards all non-governmental organizations to the military and must of course also be in contact with the business. That way I will be able to do a better job of Norway", he said.
Kronprinsen ble beskyldt for å ikke forstå sin rolle. Nå svarer han på kritikken | Nord24 (with video)
Google Translation

Kronprins Haakon: - Dette gjør meg i stand til å gjøre en bedre jobb for Norge - Aftenposten
Google Translation
Old 10-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Pictures from the conference SIKT 2014 SIKT 2014
Old 10-30-2014, 03:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Visit to Serbia, November 6, 2014

On the invitation of the Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dačić, Crown Prince Haakon will visit Belgrade on November 6, 2014. During the visit, the Crown Prince be accompanied by State Secretary of the Idustry and Fisheries Ministry, Dilek Ayhan.
kongehuset.no - H.K.H. Kronprins Haakon på offisielt besøk i Serbia
Google Translation
Old 11-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Nobility

Prince Haakon visit a school in Drammen today
Kronprins Haakon besøker Drammen videregående skole i forbindelse med Dignity Day
Old 11-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
On the invitation of the Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dačić, Crown Prince Haakon will visit Belgrade on November 6, 2014. During the visit, the Crown Prince be accompanied by State Secretary of the Idustry and Fisheries Ministry, Dilek Ayhan.
kongehuset.no - H.K.H. Kronprins Haakon på offisielt besøk i Serbia
Google Translation

I guess he´ll be also meeting CP Alexander II and his wife...?
Old 11-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartenberg7 View Post
I guess he´ll be also meeting CP Alexander II and his wife...?
This is the program for the day:
Quote:
06.11.2014 Mobile bank module
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince officially opens a new module of Telenor's mobile bank in Serbia.

06.11.2014 Meeting with students
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince meets students at the Scandinativan Institute at the University of Belgrade.

06.11.2014 Official luncheon
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince meets with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ivica Dačić, followed by an official luncheon hosted by Mr Dačić.

06.11.2014 The Human Rights House
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince officially opens the Human Rights House in Belgrade.

06.11.2014 The Catholic Church in Zemun
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince attends the opening of the newly renovated Catholic Church in Zemun.

06.11.2014 The Orthodox Church in Zemun
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince visits the Orthodox Church in Zemun.

06.11.2014 Official dinner
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince attends an official dinner hosted by the Norwegian Ambassador.

Today, he met with representatives of the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration - NAV, November 5, 2014.
kongehuset.no - Besøkte NAV
Google Translation

Photo https://twitter.com/Kronprinsparet/s...444736/photo/1
Old 11-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by marian View Post
Thanks marian
It was Dignity Day at this school. Your post should therefore be moved to this thread Haakon and Global Dignity

Here is another article with photos
Rørte kronprinsen med historier om verdighet - Buskerud fylkeskommune
Google Translation
Old 11-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Some pics of Haakon in Serbia
kongehuset.no - Offisielt besøk til Serbia
Old 11-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Crown Prince Haakon met with Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia. Aside from their own, Haakon is the first royal to visit Serbia in forty years. I had wondered if he would meet any of the Serbian Royals whilst he's there, and it's nice to see that he did.

Photo

Has Haakon met the President yet? I find it interesting how he, or at least as far as I'm aware, has met the non-reigning royals of a republic, though has not met the President.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Crown Prince Haakon met with Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia. Aside from their own, Haakon is the first royal to visit Serbia in forty years. I had wondered if he would meet any of the Serbian Royals whilst he's there, and it's nice to see that he did.

Photo

Has Haakon met the President yet? I find it interesting how he, or at least as far as I'm aware, has met the non-reigning royals of a republic, though has not met the President.
Does this mean that there can be a restoration of the monarchy in Serbia?
Old 11-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Some more information and photos about Haakon meeting the Serbian Royals on November 6 from the official website of the Serbian Royal Family:

http://www.royalfamily.org/norwegian...ches-in-zemun/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Does this mean that there can be a restoration of the monarchy in Serbia?
I don't know if he has met the President yet, that question has yet to be answered. Just because Haakon has visited the Crown Prince and Princess of a non-reigning RF, it does not necessarily mean that it will be the main trigger for a restoration in Serbia, he could've just stopped by or they could've arranged to meet up as he was in their country.

But, having said that, I've always had high hopes for Serbia and a restoration of their monarchy. I think this because from what I've read and heard, Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine do a lot for Serbia and are even more hard working than some reigning royals. I think we will see a restoration in our lifetime - from what I understand, there is going to be a vote in parliament for a restoration in Romania, and the Cambodian monarchy was also restored.

But, I don't think here is the best place to discuss a potential restoration for Serbia.

Old 11-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Serene Highness

Besides Romania, Serbia has the best chances to restore its monarchy. I think if the CP would have visited Greece, for instance, a meeting with the Ex-King and Queen wouldn´t have happened on such an "official" scale!
Norwegian Crown Prince Hakon and Serbian Royals visit Roman Catholic and Serbian Orthodox Churches in Zemun | The Royal Family of Serbia

In Romania, despite officially being a republic, the royal family meanwhile has become a widely accepted integral of social and cultural national life.
When members of foreign royal houses visit Romania (Prince of Wales or Prince Guillaume, GD Henri of Luxembg.´s brother come to my mind) there´s always an official photocall for the press at the Palace. This goes beyond a private drop-by!
Old 11-15-2014, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Besides Romania, Serbia has the best chances to restore its monarchy. I think if the CP would have visited Greece, for instance, a meeting with the Ex-King and Queen wouldn´t have happened on such an "official" scale!
Norwegian Crown Prince Hakon and Serbian Royals visit Roman Catholic and Serbian Orthodox Churches in Zemun | The Royal Family of Serbia
Yes, I had posted the same link in the post above yours:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Some more information and photos about Haakon meeting the Serbian Royals on November 6 from the official website of the Serbian Royal Family:

There is also a thread about a potential restoration of the Serbian Monarchy, as this thread is about CP Haakon's current events, I think this would be better in the mentioned thread, which you can find a link to below (I know I went off-topic in my previous post, but I was just answering a question) :

Restoration of the Serbian Monarchy

Quote:
In Romania, despite officially being a republic, the royal family meanwhile has become a widely accepted integral of social and cultural national life.
When members of foreign royal houses visit Romania (Prince of Wales or Prince Guillaume, GD Henri of Luxembg.´s brother come to my mind) there´s always an official photocall for the press at the Palace. This goes beyond a private drop-by!
Well I understand that now, I was just giving a suggestion, but after having looking at the photos again, I do agree it does look more like an official visit Haakon made to CP Alexander and CPs Katherine.

Old 11-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Today, CP Haakon visited the Bellona Foundation, November 27, 2014.
kongehuset.no - Møte med Bellona
Google Translation

Yesterday, he attended the unveiling of a painting of Mr Samuel Steinmann, the Old University Hall, November 26, 2014.
kongehuset.no - Hedret med maleri
Google Translation

Also yesterdady, he opened the Asker Conference 2014 at Scandic Hotel Asker.
kongehuset.no - Åpnet Askerkonferansen
Google Translation

his opening speech: kongehuset.no - Opening of the Asker Conference on Youth and Governance

Tags
crown prince haakon, prince haakon, prince haakon current events